Come up with a better ending to this conflict. Something less cringy than a Reddit Off

Come up with a better ending to this conflict. Something less cringy than a Reddit Off

Attached: FD151083-7C79-4A18-A3E9-1863211E084C.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ytZFm1NW5MM
youtube.com/watch?v=3A72AUdX05g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The dance-off was fitting and properly set up.

Begone.

.Everything I don't like is Reddit.

>reddit spacing
Too easy.

He shot his arm and then Rocket grabs the severed arm.

They gangbang your mother and become friends after they're finished

The whole team starts dancing and their dancing unites their hearts and minds long enough to use the gem to vaporize Ronan.

What is this crap, a Bollywood flick? Make like a tree and get the hell out, kid!

Attached: boss-cigar-stock-picture.jpg (768x1147, 271K)

You recognized it, Redditor

Everyone here knows what reddit spacing is, dummy. It's how we can weed out (You)r kind.

>Thanos teleports behind Ronan
>smacks him
>grabs the infinity stone
>"Amateur"
>and leaves

I enjoyed it. Fit the tone of the movie.

What does (You) mean?

It means you're a fucking newfag and should fuck off back to whatever hole you crawled out of.

>Drax snaps Ronan’s neck
>immediately starts crying
>Peter and Gamora make out on top of smoldering rubble

Why so mean? Can't we be friends and talk about comics and stuff? Also, what does newfag mean?

Ronan actually accepting the dance off

Ronan gravely accepts his challenge.

Good shit user.

Attached: 1516309941091.jpg (416x416, 55K)

How do you recognize it without visiting there. Checkmate athiest

There's a gif somewhere of a blooper in which Ronan's actor actually starts dancing with Quill. Anyone have it?

Isn't the blooper on YouTube?

Here it is
youtube.com/watch?v=ytZFm1NW5MM

Ronan schools him, but the distraction serves its purpose.

Scrap the whole thing and have a showdown where each of the characters show off the abilities and personalities we were introduced 2 hours ago as well as give the big boss a chance to actually fight the heroes and show the abilities he adquired 2 hours ago, UNDERSTAND GUNN? How hard was to have a fight scene for reals? Probably too hard since you can't put quips there. Obviously, Disney knew their audience. Why would anyone want Peter dodging Ronan's blasts of doom with his jet boots? Why would anyone want Drax beating the crap out of Ronan, then Batista bomb him and Gamora converts it into RKO in mid-air?
People say that Ultron was the biggest waste of slot, but they forget about Ronan. He was an overblown enviromental effect and barely interacted with the main cast, just blowing stuff and giving scenarios for the heroes to solve. Hammer was barely used for fuck sake why even BOTHER having a fucking hammer if all you do is blast shit.

>"Ronan, if this planet is destroyed the universe will go with it"
>"oh shit senpai, why didnt you say so earlier?! Im gonna go kill Thanos, you should all join me"

you blow Ronan to distract him while the Guardians steal the stone back and put a bomb in his ass disguised as your finger

>Distracting the bad guy to get the upper hand is reddit

And that was how the Guardians saved the Xandarian Rec Center

What everyone here who's not a shitposter knows is that "reddit spacing" is a forced meme and anons have never feared the enter key you enormous faggot.

He just had to tap the hammer on the surface. He wouldn't even bother with a fight, he'd just wipe them out

The dance-off got played out, but it was pretty smart in context. Drax was prepared for a final plea, for spite, for any of the typical reactions of someone about to meet their end. It was something he was relishing, looking forward to for years.

The only thing he wasn't prepared for was a hopping moron ruining his big moment by making light of it.

Caps doing it in the IW trailer, user.

Ok, imagine Rocket has a freeze gun and Gamora has the sword.

Attached: 1513905033370.webm (720x400, 2.34M)

Sounds like a dumb move that would be made by a director who is out of touch with the material being adapted.

that moment was a perfectly timed and delivered comedic beat that show's the proficiency of Chris Pratt and Lee Pace to walk on the razor edge line between credibility and disconnect any other performers would fumble and James Gunn's amazing control of scene pacing, tension flow, audience expectations and meta awareness as you go through the journey of being scared for the protagonist, bewildered by his inappropriate actions, wonder if the movie has revealed itself to be some sort of absurdist parody, and then brings it all back to the climax of revealing it was a distraction so Rocket could repair a weapon to fire on the villain over the course of only a few seconds so you get a both intense and funny moment that serves to demonstrate the character's unique style of underdog bravery perfectly summing up the ethos of the movie and using it to defeat the antagonist who is this concepts antithesis

The JL has a PS2 game?

youtube.com/watch?v=3A72AUdX05g
>Reaction Shot: The Final Confrontation

No it wasn't, was forced as fuck

I think someone needs a hug again.

Not an argument, but yeah I love hugs.

I don't have the heart to argue with you, I know how badly the DCEU execution hurt you.
I'm sending a hug your way.

>If you don't agree that this movie is perfect you like this other company
So you're this "ladderbro"?

They just shot him with a fucking missile that can supposedly blow up moons, crashed a ship into him, and then crashed an even bigger ship to the planet's surface with him inside. And it didn't even phase him. Never mind the fact that it was established repeatedly that all he had to do was touch the stone to the surface to kill literally everything on the planet. A straight fight wasn't even possible.

Seriously, did you pay attention to the movie at all?

Of all the things I see on Sup Forums, the thing that sickens me most is insincere or derisive affection/compassion pisses me off especially. Don't know why.

Perfectly summarized user, thank you. Only thing I would add is that it's also set up throughout the movie not only with Quill's off-beat improv strategies (kicking the lightball thing to vaporize the guards at the beginning, launching
Gamora with his jet boots when she has him pinned, using the grapplers on the mining pod to commandeer the alien starfighter) but also his love of music, dancing, and the fact that the pop soundtrack is always being played from an in-universe source such as the walkman or tape deck. The dance-off distraction brings all of that back home. Anybody who thinks it's random or forced is a fucking idiot, it's the perfect encapsulation of everything the movie and the characters of Ronan and Peter are about.

It's /tvpol/'s code for ((Jews)) or whatever else they don't like today. Op is a shitposter, your time is better spent elsewhere.

They tried a straight up fight and couldn't even scratch him, moron. Try watching the movie before commenting next time.

I feel like every time one of you assholes makes that exact same joke, you completely forget what Playstation 2 games actually looked like.

lel

lel?

Today underages never owned a PS2

Yeah they looked better than the JL movie CGI.

Nothing is perfect.
But GotG is pretty damn good.

Maybe if you're a ready player one and family guy fan but who I'm to judge.

But I hate Family Guy and have no interest in that movie. I am however a Farscape, Troma, as Cosmic fan.

lol this is my favorite part of the movie

Me 2, fucking shits leave GotG alone. Go go away fap to your edgy Avengers.

What part of it being a distraction is so hard for people to grasp?

Time is stopped and the Master of the Sun gives him the element gun.

Attached: Madman!.jpg (600x528, 37K)

Rich Rider or Adam Warlock show up.

The word cringy is cringy itself, why are trying to improve that scene if you are an embarrassment yourself?