IS BARRON TRUMP AUTISTIC?

>“He is a very strong-minded, very special, smart boy. He is independent and opinionated and knows exactly what he wants. Sometimes we play together and build cities or airports using Magna Tiles and Legos. He builds big projects,” Donald Trump’s wife adds.

>Comments on his abilities with computers

are you fucking retarded?
can you not think for yourself?
It's fucking apparent.

Also, Trump even tweeted about it.

He is redpilled.

I think socially ackward is more likely.

No, hes just a 10 year old.

How many 10 year olds are good with computers.

Pretty sure he has a mild form of autism. He probably isn't interested in humans and has low empathy in favor of a higher intellect and has a higher logic-related brain. That means he doesn't care about what superficial normies think

"Good with computers". Could mean bloody anything. I was leet when i was a kid. Fixing router, copying discs and what not.

He is adorable.

Barron's life is like that kid from Ender's game, but he knows its real life.

Yes and it's obvious. Trump has no friends but randomly dropped off-the-wall stories from "friends" during campaign:

>I'm pro-life because my friend wanted to abort a baby that had problems in the womb...but came out fine
>I'm anti-vax because my friend saw their beautiful baby change after vaccinations

He's talking about Barron. Don wanted to abort, Melania didn't. Around 1.5-2 yrs old, Barron's autism became more obvious.

>Sometimes we play together and build cities or airports using Magna Tiles and Legos. He builds big projects,”

Sounds autistic from an early age

By old people standards? All of them.

>special

No but you are

Isn't mild autism called aspergers? I don't think real autistic kids can go to the prep school Barron's at — or any prep school. You need special care and special teachers.

I think he has assburgers. I didn't mean low end of the functioning scale. Probably gifted intellectually but not developed very well socially.

Plus his mom said her son is having a "hard time" right now and he needs special care from her.

This is running on Empty, Foooooood review.

If he has autism its probably "only" aspergers. Which isnt something bad in my opinion.

Made my first website (back in the geocities days) when I was 5.

What if the entire reason Donald became president was so that Barron would have the entire country to play with like a Lego set?

The perfect gift for the boy who has everything.

The kid's 10. Imagine being in the national spotlight 24/7 with your mutibillionaire dad running for president.

You'd look pretty autistic too.

Do asperger kids still do the stacking shit that autistic kids do (that Barron is on record of doing)?

Google him. He's looked autistic long before the campaign.

As far as I know, a lot of them do.
But I am no asperger expert or anything, just read a ton of books and other sources about it.

No, mild autists are everywhere and can copy social behaviour to a level to appear normal.
t. mild autistic sociopath, high iq, successful in job

Baron is the true heir, he will be the first trillionaire.

Maybe thats why Palin endorsed Trump. They're both "Special Needs" Parents. Maybe Melania will take up special needs as her first Lady cause. Niggerdore picked up childhood obesity as hers and ruined School lunches in the process.

Beautiful.

Also, I'm trolling mostly. I' have assburgers too and see myself in him. I know my own kind when I see one

>Magna Tiles

Wow, what a pleb-level construction toy.

>Melania will never play legos with you

Why would it even matter? Barron isn't running the country,...yet. Besides, history is full of autistic leaders.

Yes, he is. One of many such cases.

Does anyone have the gif of Barron ...er, playing with himself with a water bottle?

kek