>>99442497

meh.. probably not, but I hope it is.

he should release it to FBI, Wikileaks and some newspaper at the same time (OBS! NOT JEWISH NEWSPAPERS)

bump

Time will tell. LARP is getting popular.

What is LARP ?

bump

Probably fake and gay.

If it's not though holy shit

Live action role playing. Just joking.

Fake and gay.

I just want the spreadsheet of clients pretty plz.

Update

Too good to be true.

>the client list is encrypted
>the videos of them in action aren't

Right

>Encrypted
No, it's not real. You can't magically break most modern forms of encryption.

my vote is for this

Obvious LARPing

I'm checking the pizza site and it checks out. It has cryptic shit like the others.

>glancing at the sites source code there was a hidden login
lel, nice larping.

>rape 10k, murder 250k
seems legit pricing

Like what?

PosteĆ” un screenshot aunque sea, papu.

No screenshot, no proof.

No. It sounds like fanfiction.

Why do you ask this question? Saying "yes" or "no" will land us nowhere. The questions must be: "Is it possible?", and "How can we prove (or refute) that?".

oh uh we already had a thread for this:

Ikr who charges less than 50k for rape in this economic climate

We the Pizza is near Crystal City, the known underground city (literally) of the Military Industrial Complex, also home to a very well known vast underground tunnel complex.

Yeah I am sure Rackspace let's cheese pizza on their servers...

>wethepizza
There was some connection established with Alefantis in the EWO threads, wasn't it?

Check the about page. I don't know what's the big deal about fucking pizza.

>This
>"Art"

They dont go looking at what youve got on the dedicated servers noob

I would flood multiple FBI emails with the info. Considering the lower ranks revolted at the higher eshelons bias for Clinton I think we can trust the little guys. Throw it at the Russians too for added pressure

He posted some pretty fucked up pics that he claimed are from the restaurant, that's a lot of work just to LARP

trips of truth /thread

just fucking dump the whole goddamn thing, list of names and all.

There's another thread here too folks!
DOES ANYONE HAVE THE CORRECT THE RECORD CHAT LOGS THAT WERE LEAKED??
They mentioned that they always get pizza from WeThePizza. (the pizza joint this stuff was found from)

It's not a dedicated. The IP is shared with hundreds other sites.

Yeah, I remember this too.

call me when your ready to hang them in the streets. im sick of this bs backroom shit already

these guys are probably low-level billy bob if they have shit net sec

SAGE + REPORT ALL LARPER THREADS

SAGE + REPORT ALL REDDIT THREADS

SAGE + REPORT ALL CONSPIRITARD THREADS

Nice try, FBI.

CTR Chat logs mentioning WeThePizza

It's still a dedicated server even if its shared. they dont look unless theres an abuse report

The best part is that now the subreddit will be known for distributing cp.

I fucking hate people that do this. If you really found damning evidence, you should leak it immediately. Do not give them time to come up with a plan for damage control or to hunt you down. Just fucking leak it and blow the lid off the case. If you give it to the FBI or whoever they'll just "investigate" and then say they found nothing.

Leak it and then there is undeniable proof that the authorities cannot run away from or sweep under the rug.

Conspiritards are fucking pathetic lmao. Have sex, dweebs.

> said by a NEET who was last inside a woman when he was getting born

Nigga, I had sex on Thursday and almost hooked up yesterday and I'm all up in this shit.
Sounds like you're projecting your own insecurities shill.

Does Kanye west know about Miley Cyrus and pizza?

We need to let him know NOW

Regardless, if there's cp, it's cp, sounds like there may be identifying info, regardless of where it came from, if so authorities may be able to do facial recognition, if they bury it some user will Photoshop out the faces and anons will track down

Hello shill

wasnt we the pizza where ctr kept ordering out from?

IT'S PIZZAENING.

But yeah. This gets filed under I definitely ain't clicking that shit nigga.

Gotta wonder if maybe possession laws are so strict for this very reason; if a board full of Internet autists had a day to analyze that shit they could probably come up with an address where it happened.

Count me out though. Just reading people's descriptions of the photos has punched a hole in my soul.

It makes no sense to store severely criminal material on a company server.

p.s. Aren't NSA now the good guys who through their spying tech learned about bad shit and wanted to leak it all?

I'm serious guys

Let's try to find someone in Hollywood who would want to speak up or at least inform we are looking in

God I feel like they are going to win, in scared something is going to happen to trump or left wing nut jobs or BLM

We are facing evil

That guy is v& by now.

F