Anti-white gameplay designer for Mass Effect #MassBoycott Coming

Found this shit on NorthCrane

northcrane.com/2016/11/18/boycotts-coming-mass-effect-video-game-designer-preaches-anti-white-hate-speech-on-twitter/

>"Reminder: this subhuman skidmark is the "gameplay designer" of the new Mass Effect at Bioware"

> REMINDER: EA Games is publicly traded

> REMINDER: If you are white, you are a nigger.

He also wants "intersectional diversity in games"

I know most here aren't into gaming, but anyone feel like we should do something about this filthy cunt?

Should we get #MassBoycott trending on Twitter?

Yes make it trending!

Another ridiculous, ugly non white person who hates their own skin and culture so much they work to change ours. Hope he gets fired.

>chose

I'm loving this election so much. It's making it really easy to add people to the list of "Problems to be fixed"

>she

Also, OP, who gives a fuck? As long as the new Mass Effect is good, it doesn't fucking matter. This is just as retarded as libcucks boycotting Chik-Fil-A years ago cos the CEO supported traditional marriage. Seriously what do personal views have to do with a chicken sandwich and a fucking videogame?

You guys didn't even put a dent in Grubhub so I'm sure you'll fail at this too

He should go back in India where he can shit on the street unlike these hygenic white people.

She is infertile.

She just won't admit it, she waited too long, maybe she was raped as a child or she has some stupid gay condition, but she cannot have kids. If this is her way of coping, why should we be mean about it?

>EA still exists
I'd completely forgotten.

Grubhub BTFO

how will they ever recover?

Sup Forums: 1
libtards: 0

Imagine forgetting the picture

here is a bit of hope among the cancer

Polish people are usually quite based

>New Mass Effect
>After the shit show that was the third one.

I can't wait for EA to crash and burn.

>PhD in critical theory
I fucking hate liberals.
I am sure that pussy ass limp wristed faggot will do great in a civil war.

>people will still go out and buy this game despite Mass Effect 3 taking a shit right on your face
>Despite the designer being a literal racist, anti-white SJW machine
>Despite EA being the worst company in the industry
>people will still go out to buy this game

I'm definitely going to boycott this game, and also, all other video games because I'm not a child.

He's Czech desu~

This, desu.
It's like how Sup Forums threw a fit when they put a nigger on the cover of the new Battlefield: obvious pandering, but the game itself made up for it.

>48075(You)
Fuck. I remembered that warhorse would have been from Poland. Czechs are good too though.

Not that I give a shit about this either, but you cant be naive enough to think they are the same. Liberals go out of their way to infuse their ideologies into the product hence "fights for homoerotic diversity in games" as he so stated. The fucking idiot for chic filet just said he supports traditional marriage and dropped it. It wasn't like he was forcing it into his chain in any way shape or form. There is a huge difference between having an opinion, and trying to force that opinion on people or products.

>Manveer Heir
sikhbro what happened

What we should do , is just ignore this piece of shit. People can say whatever crap they want. Insulting him will only make you look stupid. Just ignore and be happy people like him are triggered cuz Trump

>critical theory
They aren't even hiding it anymore

If this shit's really dying, it's not dying fast enough.

If you google this guy's name, nothing but stuff saying he's a racist piece of shit comes up... pretty good

No. You give him the spotlight to let everyone see his true colors.

Daylight is the best disinfectant. You don't ignore a tumor.

>Dying
the SJW backlash has just begun

Oh shit, it went down by one point for like 3 hours then went back to where it was. Man, they really got BTFO there.

Why do I suspect any children she might have would be lumps of coal?

we r h4x0rs

1 point when your price sits around 36 is a big deal to actual investors.

>Boycotting mass effect

nigga just stop buying bad games, you'll boycott the entire industry as an extra.

>PhD in critical theory
Is this actually possible?