This is the craziest fucking timeline.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bkUr99epJh8&ab_channel=DellandelaCruz
youtube.com/watch?v=UQgFebtMrXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is he /ourguy/?

this fucking goy

he is our future president

This is what happens when you hang out with trannies.

He rapped two songs and ranted for like 15 minutes then ended the concert. It was 30 minutes in length after going on stage and hour and a half late.

Pretty douchey move.

What type of moron came up with the word "douchey". People who say that sound like absolute mongs

Maybe he didn't want to perform for a bunch of liberal hugbox normies?

If this guy actually is getting enlightened, then it must be hell having to perform for people who absolutely loathe your ideology.

better than the very liberal use of the word "cunt"

if he doesn't want to do it, don't do it. people paid hundreds of dollars to see him rap. How is this even an argument? Do you understand capitalism? He's a fag.

t. soft cunt

Kanye based as fuck.

Remember when Kim K was robbed in Paris?

Red pill: it was Islamic State sent to kill a western pop culture idol, but for some reason only raped and/or robbed her

Kanye knows

good cunt.

>tfw no Kanye and Fiddy tour across red states

kanye is in danger, he needs our may may magic to protect him

ta' la'

wtf i love kanye now

2020 will be crazy with both Trump and Kanye will be accusing the other of being in the illuminati.

people paid for a service and never got it. this is the equivalent of calling an uber taxi and having the dude drive you by the beach while he rants about the illuminati

do the service you were paid to do

Kanye is an artist.

By the rules of modern art, anything Kanye does that is weird, out of the ordinary, or strange, is now priceless.

All those fans didn't get to see a normal Kanye concert.

They got to see a super rare paranoid illuminati zuckerberg hillary Kanye concert. That's the sort of concert they can tell their grand kids about.

If time travel were a thing, the tickets to this Kanye concert would be far more expensive than ones to any of his normal concerts.

His fans got a bargain.

He won't start beef with drake, he opened this rant by praising him.

Honestly, he just sounds like he has a mental illness.

KANYE 2024

Axl in blackface

>californian hippies btfo
Any white person that pays to see kanye deserves to get ripped off

I would have agreed a month ago but after these rants i think i would pay to see him now

Isn't he $40 million in debt? I don't think he can afford to storm of stages any more.

Yeezy has overdosed on redpills

Who the fuck redpilled Kanye? This is hilarious

Does he know about pizza?

We need to inform him about pizza

Shit is going down

No time to waste

No he got those debts payed off a while ago.

I think he got into the illuminati but regrets it now

back to the pooloominati

shut up Kangroominati

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=bkUr99epJh8&ab_channel=DellandelaCruz

>"AW YEAH, I'M ON MY TRUMP SHIT!! IM JUST GON SAY WHAT I FEEL!"

He is /ourguy/

>who has hit-men
Oh yeah, he's our dude.

how has nobody posted this

youtube.com/watch?v=UQgFebtMrXw

I seriously love this timeline right now. I am glad that I am alive.

Kanye "these redpills are suppository" West redpilling tha fuck outta Sup Forums

this!

remember how violently you resisted the red pill?
imagine being a professional nigger and taking it for the first time

Always taught Trannies were misunderstood and harmless people. One start hanging with our group. It convince 2 of my childhood friends they were Trans all along. Now all 3 of them talk about how Whites are the cause of all the problems in the world.

> when normies take all the redpills at once

God damn it.

Not all of us are fucking blue pilled SJWs.

I thought it was 30 minutes in.

Kanye needs to get on Infowars with Ice Cube and Freeway Rick Ross. Cement the red pilled black vote.

Kanye is the Robert Plant of the millennial generation, Jimi Hendrix, Miles Davis. This dude has huge outreach, and the fact that he's dropping truth bombs is a huge deal that is being understated by sites like pitchfork.

Pitchfork, one of the most popular music websites, was bought out by Forbes recently. Since then, they basically turned into buzzfeed. Popcorn articles, pushing artists who are trans, gay, black, over other more "white" artists.

When Kanye did his first Pablo rant, Pitchfork did report on it, but hid it at the bottom of the front page and in the article included reactions of Trump's triumph from other more "progressive" artists in an attempt to devalue Kanye's words.

This timeline is magnificent. You guys are changing the world just by existing and projecting your consciousness onto this imageboard.

>He knows what people want

be my manager

Don't worry there are plenty who understand.

We took the redpill and no matter what we are here together.

>Kanye is the Robert Plant of the millennial generation, Jimi Hendrix, Miles Davis.

True or not. That shit is hysterical and sad at the same time

When you get money, the hard way, you don't want to part with it easy

Democrats take your money, not really hard to understand. Despite what folks think about Kanye, I know that he keeps up with current events to a dime.

And i believe you. It's just finding one who doesn't base their personality around the fact they are trans is 1 in 100.

I've only met one and she was 100% passable in both looks and mindset. Good luck finding others who are similar user.

Meant to quote

>when the redpill hits hard

Sleep snug nug.

Ugh wtf, I hope he pushes his running date to 2024, I want to vote for trump again in 2020.

Fuck off nigger

>mongs

I want him for 2020

jokes aside, dude is going insane.
he won't last till 2020

>I've only met one and she was 100% passable in both looks and mindset. Good luck finding others who are similar user.
>she

Sorry senpai but just because you like him doesn't make him not mentally ill.

He's the running mate for Dwayne.

2025 "Rock the West"

> Do you understand capitalism?

Do you understand it? If people keep paying to see him and then he keeps ditching, and then he continues to sell out subsequent shows, of course he's going to keep doing it, he keeps getting paid for doing almost no fucking work. Until people stop going, or start boycotting him, why wouldn't you expect him to keep repeating this behavior?

Poor Kanye. I think he got redpilled.

Weird how he used to be a libtard
I thought they didn't understand introspection

SCREAMS FROM THE HATERS, GOT A NICE RING TO IT

I GUESS EVERY SUPER HERO NEEDS HIS THEME MUSIC

>zukerberg's lies

Kanye must have realized it was Hillary who sent those ISIS soldiers to rob and rape Kim.

F

You sound like a huge cunt.

We should reach out to him, showing our support. He should live.

Oh shit

>All those fans didn't get to see a normal Kanye concert.
>They got to see a super rare paranoid illuminati zuckerberg hillary Kanye concert.
those fucking ingrates, this was the man in the moment, and they rejected him. that's fucking hilarious though.

Kanye's always been on some crazy shit

Living with such degenerates turned him redpilled.

Some psyop bullshit on some blacks? MSM trying to lay seeds in the minds of a growing demographic.

>fake as fuck

- Kanye flipped out at Bush
- Endorses hillary
.-Does 180 after Trump wins. "Oh yeah, fuck those guys that lost."

>dat huge stage moving thing
wtf
for some stupid neger rapper they have all this, just imagine these kinds of effects at a pink floyd concer

He's like John Stewart. The pivot to in an attempt to influence in the future.

mah nigga droppin red pills like a WOKE MF

So, what you are saying is that Kayne concerts like this are the purest forms of concertkino?

> Kanye flipped out at Bush
yes

>Endorses hillary
No

they all regrets it (the artists i mean) because they are just pawns in the game. it's very interesting to see interviews where pop-star like lady gaga are asked about their creativity in their clip and lyrics : always the same response : 'i didn't wrote this, just singed it, i didn't produced nor helped to the realisation of the clip, all was planned and i just played the role they paid me for'
They are very few to even pay attention or try to understand what they are singing and how it can influence young minds, they are just brainless fashion teens.

He was invited to a "pizza party" and he didn't eat.
Dead man walking.
cap this post

Trump/Kanye 2020

>when you overdose on red pills
I bet that motherfucker even bought the damn water filters.

ADL just accused him of antisemitism.

>taking aim at taytay

not /ourguy/, i guess

we made it lads

Liberal faggots at Hamilton yell at Pence
Kanye yells at liberal faggots and walks out.

Liberal faggots lost both battles. WINNING

Underrated

Redpills can be taken at any time.

Paris.

>Amazing insightful multidimensional thinking about living in a 4d universe.
Baron, this is an 18+ board.

>tfw at the next awards show Kanye interrupts
>Beyonce, to tell everyone Tay Tay had the
>greatest album ever made.

No, Kayne is a attention seeking dumbass and will do anything for attention.

He got redpilled. Can we expect a Michael Jackson on him?

Kanye was enlightened for a long while now

Not his fault his audience is too dumb