Tfw want to join the military but have a gluten allergy

>tfw want to join the military but have a gluten allergy

Why doesn't the military provide gluten free MREs?

>gluten allergy

You were meant to die

consider this a blessings.

Should I become an Air Force officer? I have a shitty BA in poly sci from a shitty state school and i am doing nothing with my life.

>gluten free
Fucking pussy. You don't accept an allergy, you fight it to the last gasp.

It's literally mother nature telling you to kill yourself.

Modern medicine just needs to let people like you go.

Literally the worst fad in food because of you faggots. Kys.

This. The only reason why you don't drink bleach is because you're a fucking pussy.

In the same boat my us brother.
On Friday morning I didn't pass the medical test to enter my country's army (I have coeliac disease)
>tfw my dreams are crushed
>tfw ashamed to even explain why I was outed, because today not eating gluten is associated with being a leftist faggot

Go fuck yourself you anathema to good baking practices.

I heard the US army pays actually quite well, you'll get girls super easily, and solid experience in your cv for when you change careers...go for it, if your body lets you !

Yes. The pay is pretty good

What if there's none of your special snowflake MREs at hand in a deployment and you need to live of the land/scavenge or steal from the local populace?

Kys you evolutionary dead end

You won't survive the winter, kid.

>tfw want to join the military but my mother was jewed into getting me tested for adhd
I'm thinking about going on disability desu. The kikes got me before i even had a chance.

I have ADHD bad, it's not a disability at all. In fact hyper-focusing is why I am the man I am today.

Be an IT contractor, OP. If you don't live a degenerate lifestyle you can get cleared and do more to help the warfighter than his fellow comrades who don't pull triggers ever could.

Air Force prefers Engineering or Nursing degrees. Your degree might get you into Army OCS but even then your GPA needs to way more competitive than it would have been if you did ROTC in college.

Just don't disclose it when you enlist. Plenty of ADHD motherfuckers in the Army

How do you handle ADD?

this
I'm in the Navy and literally everyone lies about their medical record to get in
people only bring up ADD when they want to sad out

Multiple ways. I am also older so that helps. I do use medication sometimes but I find even then it does not help me do what I want to do.

I like to think of it this way, you do not have all your gears. You have 1st gear and 4th gear. Normal people have the 2nd and 3rd. The trick for you is getting from 1st gear into 4th gear on a task you do not have particular interest in at the moment.

There are multiple ways your mind tries to trick you into doing things, including creating anxiety, procrastination, the list goes on.

I find that one of the best ways to do it is to take a few moments, do NOT do anything. Do not occupy your time or mind with anything. Do not surf at the comp, do not do anything. Blank your mind. You can visualize a blanking of your mind in any way you want, maybe a white light washing over it, anything you want. Then after some time then you begin your task even though it will not be easy. Within a few minutes you'll be on your task without a second thought to it.

It is the every journey begins with the first step sort of deal. That is easily the hardest part.

Now if your task is something mundane that does not take critical thinking on your part. Use audible or something of that kind. Something that actually keeps your mind juiced but your hands free and also lets you operate on a medium level. When things get intense, turn off the book. Books will help you in multiple ways. It will make you feel more productive even if the book is not about anything in particularly enlightening. It will also keep you from sidetracking.

>tried to join the army
>took depression medication in the past year
>automatic disqualification
>can't risk someone killing themselves or being unresponsive to danger w/e

ironically, it's only after this rejection that I ever thought of killing myself

I guess that's what I get for trusting the medicated jew after losing my job. girlfriend and home within 1 month

Dude, thats amazing. Thank you. This describes perfectly well what I was feeling yesterday when I was finally able to get into a state of intense "flow" for the first time in a month.

Great analogy

get infected with worms that produce an antigen similar to gluten you fucking faggit

You can always enlist in other factions, as long as its not jihadis/terror groups of course. e.g. Syria, Ukraine, Peshmerga etc. Some are easy to get into, but usually the level of how difficult its to join equals the skill level of the faction.

>tfw IQ so high I would probably be promoted to king army commander

You're defective. You need to realize that this will limit your options in life.

meant to add that since you dont have a job or girlfriend holding you back, a few months in real combat zones might give you perspective on things and sober up from the sorrowfulness.

They're probably right, stay out.

Yes, they call it hyper focusing. It's something only someone with ADHD can really accomplish, it's essentially the opposite of your 'normal.' Learn to slip yourself into it on command and it can be a powerful tool in your life.

because the military doesn't need fucking pussies. you become a bitch on your own or did you let your parents raise you as a faggot?

I do have ADHD, and never heard of this. Gotta check dat shit out.

Combat made me from being a pessimist with spouts of depression into someone who feels nothing at all. I actually just don't give a shit about anything anymore. I don't feel sad, I don't feel happy, I don't feel love, nothing actually nothing at all an absolute zero. The closest thing I have to any real feelings anymore is lust and occasional anger if that even counts. I feel like I do shit just to do it, like I'm just biding time. I can't even explain it well but I know there has to be others like me. I don't feel depressed or suicidal or anything. I just feel nothing, I don't even get how it's possible to be like me. I must of got broken during my time in.

leave him alone mate, hes allergic to it

Damn m8. Sounds rough. Keep on truckin though

Can't you just attempt to rejoin after a year?

Im pretty sure if you're disqualified for any reason then your done. You might be able to join another branch though

Your recruiter will literally tell you to lie.

>You didn't smoke pot in highschool.

>You didn't break any bones.

>Your asthma isn't that bad

>asthma isnt that bad
Dont even tell them you have asthma. That's usually an automatic disqualification.
t. Shipping off in two months

And then they'll try and scare you at the "Moment of Truth" in boot camp and some retards will come forward and confess to shit and get kicked out
but the people that keep their mouths shut stay in

become ranger

eat only meat.

it is not like you want to defend bakeries in syria dont you ?