Batman ninja

>batman ninja
>batman is actually a samurai

Attached: batman-ninja-joker.jpg (825x464, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Kaz6801/status/977583314100920321?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ninja were samurai

Samurai and Ninja never were enemies maybe if it was against rival clans.

Attached: 4787484185478552634541.jpg (736x950, 130K)

Saw it today at wondercon. The dialogue was kinda bad but it was fun.

It's really fucking good why are there no threads about it?

Attached: 1520207468234.gif (192x192, 429K)

Wasn't the image of the dressed in black ninja based on stagehands. I think they actually wore blue if anything.

They didn't had an uniform, they are fucking spies and assassins not soldiers

Real ninjas wore everyday dark colored clothes to blend in. Black actually doesn't blend well in the night.

yea tell that to my skin

Dark blue blends in better at night usually. But actual ninja probably wore whatever was least noticeable. Usually disguising as common folk. They were spies and thieves.

>Samurai and Ninja never were enemies
Not nearly so as many would think. The whole thing is a result of a matter of clashing philosophies between the two. Samurai had Bushido, their whole warrior code thing, and one of the many aspects of Ninjutsu was ignoring Bushido in favor of practicality. Thus why, back in the day, Ninja were viewed as being without honor on account of honor being largely defined by what Samurai dictated.

>I think they actually wore blue if anything.

When it came to cases where they weren't wearing disguises and such, they actually leaned more towards dark reds and browns. They did this for some mild psychological shit to make their opponents think they're invulnerable because blood from wounds is harder to to see in such colors.

Attached: n-ninja-a-20170828.jpg (2000x1502, 565K)

Just how black are you?

Attached: 675e6ede73344cbfa433d449c1c88a1f.jpg (333x500, 27K)

Is Scarecrow in this?

Attached: dat ninga.png (145x220, 54K)

no

A lot of the bushido stuff was made up in the days when samurai were more bureaucrats than actual soldiers. A romanticized look at the past that justified their current position.

I'll take the bait, even if it's shit.
A samurai life is to follow Bushido, fight with honor.
A ninja's life it's to deceive and win at all cost, even if honor is lost in the process.

Ninja, if anything, more often dressed like peasants, wandering priests, or anything that would blend in. They were spies, spies don't have a uniform.

>batman and joker know moonrune

Bushido didn't even exist as a concept until the peaceful Tokugawa era. It was romanticism invented to justify the continued existence of a warrior caste in peacetime.

Did you know why ninjas gained the power to vanish in fiction?

In real life, ninjas would be hunted down, one tactic they used was to hide in giant piles of shit (as in fecal matter) in villaiges, knowing nobody would look there, thus ninja magic....but really they were just good at quickly hiding in places nobody would think to look.

nothing to see here it's just more DC incompetence

twitter.com/Kaz6801/status/977583314100920321?s=19

>A samurai life is to follow Bushido, fight with honor.
>A ninja's life it's to deceive and win at all cost, even if honor is lost in the process.

Samurai mostly lost and gained honour through losing and winning. Their code of conduct was flexible enough to make: "set your enemy's home on fire while they're asleep inside and shoot the people trying to escape the smoke and flames at the threshold" a honourable tactic too.

What's more, Bushido was explicitly put into writing at a point when pretty much nobody had fought a war for a couple of generations already. I'd have to look it up, but from what I recall it has little to nothing to say about honourable combat tactics and stratagemes as a result of that. At max it implores you to give a good showing so that the dude who murdered you won't have to report in word and writing that you were a bitch during your final moments in front of his lord and your peers.

Attached: yes this is actually my penis.jpg (1000x1446, 162K)

damn

Attached: 1521023371035.jpg (370x699, 33K)

>DC
>Fun
>DC
>Good

nice try shills

>It's really fucking good
That's what you said about Suicide Squad.
I'm never trusting a DC shill again.