Now that Starco is canon the show can end before Season 4 comes out. thank you so much Daron

now that Starco is canon the show can end before Season 4 comes out. thank you so much Daron

Attached: I_Waited_Three_Years_For_This.png (1076x573, 525K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0RO-HXpUz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=o0RO-HXpUz4

No sirey! It's gonna be 2-3 more years of salty tumblrites

Attached: 6652.jpg (1280x951, 222K)

so she's having sloppy seconds now?

is it incest?

If Starco dies after this i will eat a horse

Reminder both Star and Marco are horrible people who deserve each other. Everyone deserves better.

But aren’t they in a relationship with other people?Fuck I don’t even care i dropped this shit after battle of mewni and It looks like I fucking made the right choice,FUCK IM SO MAD

No one is perfect user

Tom is a rebound and Marco is single.

They never tried to not be shit people.

Stop making threads.

Why when the salt never ends?
Every person is a shit person.

I am talking about a normalized metric

STARCO IS CANON

I HAVE DECREED IT SO

Attached: IMG_8983.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

What breed horse do you want?

Tumblr spotted

Is this the new reddit?

Attached: Marco_social_linl.png (800x450, 229K)

You speak the truth. Yet you're still not quite there.

Let's just see where this goes. We have 2 more weeks of svtfoe.

Attached: venus in scorpio.jpg (480x360, 32K)

And Princess Pony head can fuck off to the moon or hell.

What is it with this show and making all the lizards jobbers?

Attached: SVTFOE - Skooled!.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Attached: already like a married couple.jpg (800x2250, 524K)

Starco isn't canon. #FakeNews

Can somebody post the between booth friends edit?

Is Marco incapable of carrying less or more than exactly 650

Yes.

Here ya go user

Attached: IMG_0287.png (1920x1080, 764K)

They share basically everything. Not only that but a Princess owns his Squire entirely.

oh SHi

Attached: lilliansketch2626.jpg (950x1144, 168K)

Unfortunately Sup Forums is the only board on Sup Forums that is also tumblr.

Do you have the other one? The one based on the title page.

i stopped watching is it worth getting back into

Attached: tumblr_inline_p6484d4ZzU1v3qdhs_raw.png (1920x1080, 939K)

Reminder both Star and Marco are still kids. Go fuck yourself.

underrated

N O O OOOOO

Marco always casually carrying 650 dollars is the best recurring joke the series.

It's just such a good gag.

Attached: Vlcsnap-00231.png (640x480, 255K)

Attached: tumblr_p654crcdcE1rzuxvto1_raw.jpg (1000x2363, 1.22M)

So, who kissed whom?

Attached: KissMS.gif (1389x779, 582K)

Thanks, boss

This is cuckoldry the show. Killing Toffee was a mistake.

Attached: cuckold.jpg (1280x1280, 198K)

So is he.

>not both furiously masturbating with the guilt and shame just turning them on further
unrealistic

They both went for it in the moment. Star herself says "we kissed," not "you kissed me."

Attached: take em off.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

You can see that Star leaned in for the kiss. They both kissed each other.

>"You're not the only one with horns."
- Tom to Star, Blood Moon Ball

Attached: Blood Moon Waltz.webm (854x480, 2.36M)

You don't always carry 650 dollars?

What happens when you meet a guy who has a seventh and want to buy it real quick?

The fuck is a seventh?

>not a third panel showing them lying in the same bed together.
unrealistic

If they'd gotten that far they wouldn't be regretting it.

Attached: starco bed.jpg (1280x644, 749K)

Don't care, I came. Geysers.

I'm not saying they fucked. I'm saying they share a bed... as friends.

Attached: 1501180657203.jpg (1280x4845, 1.16M)

>spamming your shitty YTP on Sup Forums to boost views

So is it cannon now, is it a temporary thing, a trick of the light, meme, or what? I stopped watching the show after Marco became a squire bitch.

Attached: 1512118641986.jpg (765x640, 187K)

A midget jew voiced by Alex Hirsch, locked them in a booth, took their money and told them he won't release them until he takes a picture of them kissing.

>"Take them off."
>Marco shrugs and reaches below the frame.
>Star's eyes go wide.

Begone, ye of little faith

Attached: E N O U G H.png (447x364, 181K)

So a meme, got it.
Remember when the show wasn't about shipping? I remember when it used to be about literally anything but shipping.

I do. They also had much better animation and funny cutaway gags. Does anyone remember those?

>Remember when the show wasn't about shipping?
When, the pilot?

They've done cutaway jokes in maybe two episodes over the entire series. Because those are lazy and unfunny.

Attached: you just know.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

>When, the pilot?
No, back when I was watching Madoka Magica.

So tell me. If Tom were completely removed from this season, would that have had any negative effect on the show at all? He's contributed nothing other than eating up screen time that the main plot really could've used. And for what? A less interesting and less believable rehash of Jarco?

When a romance is confirmed this early, it's usually followed by a star-crossed love/tragedy. I'm hoping for both.

Attached: 87907990099.jpg (1319x749, 175K)

By the king decree?

Why is this show's character writing so hard for brainlets on Sup Forums to understand?

Attached: tomstar starco.jpg (1280x1440, 343K)

they are 15.
They are legal in France.
Not even joking.

Your husbando Tom will get cucked and there is nothing you can do. Star knows deep in her vagina that human dick is superior and Marco will BTFO Tom and bean Star and they will have hundreds of mutt babies.

>this early
>right before the end of the third season, out of four, after being teased for two and a half seasons

Attached: 🤔.png (600x600, 147K)

Damnit now i'm feeling bad for Tom, he is diregard by his girlfriend for her bestfriend, and now she will start to have feeling for Marco again.
Before it was Jackie, now it's Tom, why can the good guys have an happy ending?

Do you actually know what the word "early" means?

>tfw the show end in a romeo and juliet style.
Marco goes evil, Star have to kill him, but kill herself in despair after it, ending the mewni royalty for once.

Attached: 1520845480017.gif (362x270, 478K)

I don't even care who gets together in the end. Tom and Marco could get married during the post credits scene and I would not care one bit. My only problem is putting characters together within the show itself. Shipping has one place and one place alone: The fandom, where it can be relatively ignored and forgotten. It gets messy when the creators start to ship their characters, not romance them (cause then it would be interesting or relevant to watch) but shipping them for the express purpose of getting fans to make fanart and for me to make this post bitching about said shipping.

Attached: I.M._Meen.jpg (640x400, 35K)

Beside, Tom is still pure, Star didn't even know he had a tail.

TomStar has been 100% filler, and the way it was brought into existence in the first place was ludicrously bad writing. Literally the only reasons it happened is to delay Starco and to pander to tumblrites who think Tom is hot.

Tom hasn't exactly been a good boyfriend. Though even before this incident Star was being an even worse girlfriend.

It's almost as if the two are a terrible match for each other and never should've gotten together in the first place.

Guys, please r8 this pic. I can't understand do I suck at sketching, and if I do - how can I fix that?

Attached: meteora.png (1500x1071, 685K)

is this the thread?

Skooled!
>no idea what the fuck they were trying to accomplish with that brunch shit. went on forever and I don't get why. pretty much instantly picks up afterward and Pony Head and the princesses were fine, better than in Turdina
>so fucking glad everyone thinks Heinous was hot. design looks much better compared to the mild monster features she had in Monster Bash. feels like they keep shifting her design but seems pretty deliberate + cool if so
>Arms was great here and she didn't at all stand out to me in any her previous appearances. loved that shaving joke
>liked how silent/animalistic Heinous was at the beginning and though obviously they couldn't do that forever I was slightly disappointed by her talking
>school break-in was cool. even Rasticore managed to be intimidating here
>Olga being a robot is an... interesting twist. still doesn't make much sense, when exactly Heinous gained control/how much she knows or is aware of her current state, etc., but maybe we'll learn more? using a robot feels like attempting to deny Mewman fault in making her who she is, beyond handing her off, but then maybe it's also better to remove a greater evil who could be blamed by comparison?
>I had bitched about how I didn't want to see Meteora's tragic backstory as a cute little girl but it was fine, because they kept it so brief. still unclear exactly how all this worked but it gets the message across. Nefcy's Instagram has a video of Kari Wahlgren recording baby monster noises and so I think we'll get more of this
>Pony Head losing her horn might have been more impactful if it wasn't spoiled + if the S4 poster didn't indicate it's gonna get fixed. I thought it'd be cool if Heinous uses the horn as a makeshift wand but apparently she doesn't keep it
>Rasticore breakup went on too long. I liked him dying again
>I enjoy the trend of most eps featuring Gemini ending with a joke about Heinous treating him like shit

solid, actually good use of Heinous

I like it. I don't know much about art though.

>good guy Tom
Tom right now is a pathetic clown trying very hard to be someone he's not. He stopped being respectable when he stopped trying to improve himself for himself and started trying to be Star's Boyfriend, and even worse, Definitely Not Marco.

If you can't wrap your lizard brains around what purpose Jarco and Tomstar have served to the characters involved or see anything there but MUH SHIPS, you might actually be retarded.

Attached: change.png (1280x720, 732K)

Enlighten me please. Not trying to sound pretentious or like a dick, but if you have a differing opinion and saw something I failed to see I would actually like to hear it. If i'm wrong i'm wrong.

Attached: 1515005386906.jpg (403x389, 18K)

anons were in absolute shitflinging retard mode on Friday about this not spoiling this one. i figured something like this would happen in this one and it didn't bother me to see LOLOL STARCO CONFIRMED everywhere, but it's shitty for others and you guys could've at least TRIED to use spoiler tags, considering you did okay with that re: the Festivia plotline

Booth Buddies
>even after the joke about Ruberiot and Foolduke hatefucking on the royal bed, it seems no one saw this marriage coming. love it
>is Mewni a JEWISH fantasy kingdom? Star even yells "mazel tov!" I feel like if this wasn't the Starco kiss episode everyone would be focusing in on that
>Tom is a lame piece of shit and I still can't believe Star's been humoring for months
>Kelly was the best she's been all season here and I really wish we could've seen more of that, having her get jokes/lines outside of the romance drama
>I don't like Star taking Marco's money. they've done similar jokes before but this is the bitchboy season so it's automatically worse this time
>booth stuff between Star and Marco was fine. I think the premise could've led to better stuff than it did, them just having a conversation for a couple minutes, but there wasn't quite enough of it and it could've been a little better
>I feel like they were almost focusing on the wrong issue here, Marco talking about how Star's confession makes their adventures awkward now, when in reality the real issue is that they don't even go on adventures anymore because both of them have attempted to push the other from their lives
>some of those photos were pretty cute, esp. fusion dance
>Alex Hirsch was pretty pointless; I kinda wish the booth just got stuck on its own to keep the focus on Star and Marco. but he didn't take over the episode either. they've done the "lol I was just lying to you, it's not important" joke before and better than this (Camping Trip)

continued I guess

Not the OP but I see the relationships with Jackie and Tom to be very important to the development of both Marco and Star independent of their own inevitable coupling.

With Jackie prior to Star, Marco was his ultimate "safe kid" self. He always kept her in his mind on an unreachable pedestal, always out of reach and safe for him. You can't get rejected by an idea, you can't strike out with the conceptual cute-cool-nice girl. But through the show, Marco grew and actually sought her out and then got to actually be in a relationship with her! But like all things we crave for years, it wasn't as fulfilling as you think it will be. Plans of mice and men, etc, and it was shown even before Sophomore Slump that Marco never had a deep connection with Jackie. It was just a teen romance and now he can move on with his life, free of the weight of pining after someone from afar, which probably allowed him to be honest with Star this episode.

With Tom, Star is looking to regain her identity after the events with Toffee. She identifies him as "my boyfriend" but it seems to be dutiful above anything else. Like with Jackie, they're not gelling as naturally as lovers would. They're playing a role and Tom is trying his best to be as Marco-like as possible, but a good relationship that does not make.

Both will be good learning experiences for Marco and Star. Marco learns to fight his crippling anxiety and move on, Star learns that her personal feelings cannot be eclipsed by what she wishes her personal feelings are.

>If you can't wrap your lizard brains around what purpose Jarco and Tomstar have served to the characters involved or see anything there but MUH SHIPS, you might actually be retarded.
The difference is, Jarco was well-written, well-paced, and made sense in-universe to play out the way it did. Tomstar has none of those things. It might have the same narrative role as Jarco, but but it was handled much worse.

It also doesn't help that S3 is both shorter and has more stuff going on than S2, and having to devote time to Jarco 2.0 means that there was less time available for all of the other story arcs that've been running simultaneously.

And further illustrating the redundancy of Tomstar is that it obviously wasn't part of the original plan for the show at all. When they were doing Jarco in S2, the crew thought there would only BE 3 seasons. So the original plan for S3 almost certainly would've had Star and Marco discuss their feelings and Star's confession early in 3a instead of putting it off for almost the entire season.

>is Mewni a JEWISH fantasy kingdom?
You sound surprised.

>Alex Hirsch was pretty pointless.
He was the one who trapped the children in the booth and forced them to kiss while he took pictures. He seems pretty important.

Mega When?

>I'm not a shipper and maybe that's why I'm not somehow pissed off here, but Starco kiss was totally fine for what it was supposed to be. no, it wasn't cheating. it didn't NEED to be perfect or super romantic because that wasn't the point. it's not how they start the romance that's meant to matter, it's how they end it (plus it didn't even start yet, this is just a mutual confirmation of feelings. will probably start earlyish in S4 at this rate). I have complained about shipping literally all season but this was one of the few episodes that actually HAD to have it, and they pulled it off okay
>Star saying "you're my squire!" or whatever kind of confirms that the position's meant to just make him her sexless docile slave bitchboy. she might as well have said "you're my eunuch!"
>they worked the Pony Head stuff into this one okay. I feel like they could be doing that kind of thing more and in other episodes, connecting them better, but that's not really a complaint
>the glowing marks was an actually well-done freeze-frame thing that I wouldn't have noticed at all without these threads

not as good at the first, but decent and one of the few actually fine shipping episodes this season (Sophomore Slump is best, Club Snubbed starts the stupid Tomstar episodes but is done okay in itself).

I bitch about this season a lot but I don't actually hate it. I'd definitely put it beneath the previous two and there are plenty of dumb episodes with few standout good ones, but I guess it's not abject shit or anything. maybe two actually decent episodes have me in a good mood right now, I dunno. they are definitely not doing the monster plotline well but this one proves they can handle other stuff okay, and at this rate, the sooner Star and Marco get together and end the pointless other ship stuff, the better

Starco canon? That episode was a kiss of death for starco

Disney will end it at Season 4. Like Kim Possible. After that, we get a new TV show from who knows what

I want starco officially kill

Attached: Lilly.jpg (207x359, 25K)

>The difference is, Jarco was well-written, well-paced, and made sense in-universe to play out the way it did.
There's nothing really wrong with how Tomstar has been written up to now, aside from not getting enough focus which is a problem for every plotline in Season 3 that took more than 3 episodes to resolve. It's not hard to see why Star and Tom entered the relationship, how they felt and acted during their "honeymoon" phase doing couple things, and how they're acting now that the relationship has clear problems, which are the three key points that needed to be made. If it's fairly cleanly wrapped up by the end of this season I'll be reasonably satisfied.

"Tom and Star had no reason to get back together" is an idiotic take, I could make and entire post about this but just for starters she was already willing to give him another chance all the way back in Blood Moon Ball and has seen him make actual progress with his issues since then.

>it obviously wasn't part of the original plan for the show at all. When they were doing Jarco in S2, the crew thought there would only BE 3 seasons. So the original plan for S3 almost certainly
source: your ass
Of course the show had been written so that it could have ended in Season 2 or even Season 1, but it didn't and contingencies for continuing past that point were obviously written into what was already guaranteed. Speculating that "thing you don't like" wouldn't have happened if the show ended earlier is pointless and changes nothing about how the show has actually been written or the people who chose to write the show that way and would have been the ones writing your imaginary preferred ending.

Attached: jackie seriously hopes you guys don't want to fuck a 14 year old.png (600x450, 117K)

>"Tom and Star had no reason to get back together" is an idiotic take, I could make and entire post about this but just for starters she was already willing to give him another chance all the way back in Blood Moon Ball and has seen him make actual progress with his issues since then.
She gave him a second chance and he blew it. And then he followed that up with his pretty vile plan in "Mr Candle Cares" which should've been the absolute last straw.

Plus, everything about "Club Snubbed" was ridiculously contrived. The dance just so happens to be at the exact moment when Marco is (very artificially, just because the writers said so) removed from Star's life and she's despairing that he would never love her. Then she gets really angry over the idea of Tom ignoring her even though she wants nothing to do with him at this point...because reasons. Then she stops hating Tom...because he's a good dancer. I'm sorry, you can't convince me that this was good writing.

And from a storytelling perspective...Tomstar wasn't even on anybody's radar prior to that episode. There was literally no buildup to it, it's just sprung on the audience out of nowhere. That's completely different from Jarco, where Marco was established to have a crush on her from the 2nd episode of the S1, and Jackie at a minimum didn't dislike Marco. And then it was slowly built for a season and a half before Marco admitted his crush to Jackie, and it was shown that yeah, she likes him too. With Tomstar on the other hand, it's akin to if Jackie had been repeatedly rejecting Marco over 2 seasons and then out of nowhere they start dating.

>>Star saying "you're my squire!" or whatever kind of confirms that the position's meant to just make him her sexless docile slave bitchboy. she might as well have said "you're my eunuch!"
That was more just Star flailing through any reasons she can think of for why she shouldn't still be in love with Marco, even if the reasons don't actually make sense. She'd convinced herself she was over him, and now that's obviously not the case and she doesn't know how to handle it.

>She gave him a second chance and he blew it.
And then she gave him a third chance. What's the issue?

>Then she gets really angry over the idea of Tom ignoring her even though she wants nothing to do with him at this point...because reasons
I don't know if you've ever talked to a woman, a hormonal teenage girl in particular, but they do in fact get mad at you and want you to give them attention if you act like they're not worth it. The concept is literally explained in the episode, I don't know how you missed it.

>Then she stops hating Tom...because he's a good dancer.
I don't know how to respond to this "point" other than calling you a brainlet again. Brainlet.

>There was literally no buildup to it, it's just sprung on the audience out of nowhere.
Yes, Star and Tom had absolutely no prior romantic history or the slightest hint of attraction between them prior to Club Snubbed, crazy how that happened.

Attached: Blood Moon Waltz.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

I really, really hope this isn't going to be another season finale where Star and Marco are too awkward to be in the same room.

Attached: starcrushed.png (960x540, 406K)

Star repeatedly rejected Tom prior to Club Snubbed. The last time they met in Friendenemies, Star was utterly disgusted by the notion of even talking to Tom (which is exactly the right reaction after the shit he pulled in Mr Candle Cares). So yes, the sudden reversal on her part was completely without any buildup. Everything about Star and Tom's previous interactions made it seem that Tom's whole character arc was going to be him coming to terms with the fact that Star just doesn't like him and that pursuing her is completely hopeless.

I saw the phrase "Het Married" used in reference to this show a few hours ago and my sides still haven't recovered
This is a bigger meltdown than the last Princess Marco episode, bravo Nefcy

Attached: i came here to laugh at me.jpg (1280x847, 264K)

Surely a princess doesn't need to do this to make ends meet.

>Star remembered the good times they had during their literally magical dance together
>Star has years of history with Tom, even if it's not all good, they can be casual with each other and he can be "a different kind of fun" than what she had with Marco
>Star wanted somebody to take her mind off of Marco
>Star wants to act more like a proper princess and courting other royalty is part of that role
>Star is a big girl with a bigger gun and feels confident she can handle herself if Tom ever tries anything again
>Star is given reason to believe Tom isn't pining for her anymore
>Star knows Tom can be a decent guy from personal experiences and from seeing his friendship with Marco bloom
>Star sees that Tom is genuinely committed to his self-improvement over her, even taking measures she thinks are too extreme
Tell me why any of these aren't valid reasons for her to give him another chance.
Yeah he messed with her in Blood Moon Ball and Mr. Candle Cares, she got over it, just like she had gotten over whatever made them break up the first time when she gave him a second chance in Blood Moon Ball. Star ought to know better than most that people can change.

>Everything about Star and Tom's previous interactions made it seem that Tom's whole character arc was going to be him coming to terms with the fact that Star just doesn't like him and that pursuing her is completely hopeless.
Before Season 3 I would have said his arc is trending towards realizing his self-improvement is more important than being with Star or anyone, and he shouldn't compromise himself for another person's sake.
I still think that's exactly what's happening. It's just that rather than having him realize that on his own and reject Star, he's going to have to learn his lesson the hard way (like everyone else) by actually getting her and then having the relationships slowly crumble around him exactly as it's been doing since Monster Bash.

Attached: too little too late.png (960x1080, 994K)

Marco is literally Star's property
God I wish that were me

Attached: gold digger.gif (540x304, 511K)

Saw this on the Star Vs. subreddit , thought it might be useful for establishing what's known so far since most Star Vs. family trees are fanon or contain too much speculation

Attached: fdLpOKu.jpg (1584x813, 128K)