Is freemasonry responsible for the terrifying state of those countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_of_the_future
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BAIT xaagá user hi páxai kaopápisaixáagahá.

A FUCKING 2/3 OF TOOTHPASTE

tampon-land

We are doing fine. Stop talking about us.

>mfw argentina is whiter than the US

>implying south america is terrifying

step out the basement, nerd virgin, and smell the fucking floral

1. Killing native americans.
2. Importing nigger women and white men.
3. Turning it into a degenerate shithole.
4. ?????
5. PROFIT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Now compare that with Europe, Joaquin

they're way more macho than us, but they're kinda stupid

Look up uruguay

Chile is the only stable one, Uruguay is close & Costa Rica is a tropical haven in development.

Not all of Latin America is a 3rd word hellhole.

Just the ones with the least white populations.

why would i ever set foot in europe ? i'll never be caught dead in that degenerate migrant loving shit hole. most of those countries are safer than any big city in the u.s.

man latin american memes sure are interesting

I was speaking with an Uruguayan living there, is not that we are more macho, your womyn are shit tier, he told me that there, at least in north Carolina is socially awkward to look at the womyn to the eye, like wtf, you should grab them by the pussy and slap the ass of the hot ones

ha, wrong, peru has no white people except in lima and it's like the safest country i've ever been to

this is why i can't come on Sup Forums anymore after i've traveled, people on here are too fucking ignorant and way too smug with their false notions of reality

is always safe for tourists dipshit, they clean up the touristic areas so you keep coming

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_of_the_future
"The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals."

There you have it fellows, Brazil.

oh, american women are known worldwide as being the worst women in the world, literally only blacks and italians seek them out, but yeah argies are fucking cocky assholes but i like them i think it's good you love your country

uruguayan people are super laid back, not like argies, your women remind me a little bit of americans... slutty drama queens who get way too drunk too early and dance on the bar

i don't chill in the 5 start hotel tourist district you fucking mestizo, also why is your country worse off than most of your neighbors if you guys are 'white' ?

Only insofar as they control US foreign policy.

Yes.
But who fucked us real bad was the Rothschild bank during the XIX century; and the CIA during the XX'th.

Well, they got their independence through freemasons.

>Freemasonry
No
They are literally just a group of old rich dudes that go out to eat, and drink beer with each other
>T. Best friend from childhood is a Mason

What you're looking for is the Bildeberg Group, and the CIA. Their drug running is what has completely ruined everything south of the U.S border.