Questionable content

Melon loves Roko very much :3

Attached: cOye9FXFWpacAzj9Q2kZ3iEKCeuzXX_Syo750ShXy4C5alI08U5sQLM5M3oIMaMu.png (800x1160, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vanheist.deviantart.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hannelore is becoming more powerful

Attached: cgn0y5pnMgiVQIJxdL5K4xhvFvuORPXmczKSIPXTnerdrknIXugcaVj_ZY5bLczx.png (800x1160, 577K)

You caused this Sup Forums. You told me to vote for this option for the bonus comic because you foolishly believed body mod meant augments. I'm still blaming you even though it won by almost 300 votes.

I'm getting real fucking tired of this shit

Attached: 1404443586498.png (400x300, 224K)

aaaaand he's ruined best girl finally. curious though, what were the other options besides tumblr piercing?

>Hanners is ruined
>still no fucking

Attached: A6837A78-5F58-46E9-B490-42FFFCAF6AE8.jpg (499x679, 74K)

I giggle every time I see this pic

The punchline was...?

Melon is a barely functioning retard of a robot.
Also cute

So are these two robots gonna fuck?

Wait, what's even...

She has TEN ear piercings! A nose ring is totally irrelevant!

Can we get back to spectrum kids sniffing each-other? That was cute.

>unlike Bubbles, Melon actually was a victim of anti-robot bigotry
>a rootkit permanently corrupted chunks of her ego metadata requiring extensive rebuilding that, while mostly successful, have left her the equivalent of a human with an IQ in the low 80s
>Melon isn't even her real name, it's what the techs called her since it was the only coherent word she could utter once her speech algorithms were repaired
>not only can she not remember her real name, she can't remember that she ever had a real name at all

I would read the comic for a month after Faye Fucks the robot if any part of that is true.

Knowing Jeph, he's too stupid to even craft such an idea.

And there has to be a tumblrina out there that would find OFFENSE in amnesia.

The fuck, does EVERY character need to mirror his poor life choices?

Hey now, Hanners hasn't gotten married. Yet.

>not wanting to see hanners wrestle a croc in a shallow pool of mud

Are those aliens or something?

>What Jeff wants to draw
>Animals screaming profanities in ubers at the hillibillies who're currently trying to sperm-jack them
>women mud-wrestling large reptiles

>What Jeff is getting paid to draw
>The robot not scoring

notthebestofallpossibleworlds

Attached: when the cyclops realized that all of his sheep were replaced with old socks.jpg (848x480, 30K)

>AI named Roko
I hope to God that this isn't an intentional reference.

Attached: 1507672616252.gif (440x440, 2.37M)

Nah. Robots.

It's been a while since I've caught up on this, but now she's starting to look like this guy.

Attached: UYeutbt9_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>You will never give Roko a socially appropriate greeting

Ok... is melon like her sister or something? Why does she haventhe code to Roko’s apt?

Why do all the robots have shitty names?

>Why do all the robots have shitty names?
>why is the pacing glacially slow?
>why is the dialogue clumsy and stupid?
>why is the cast 90% female with silly personality defects?
>why does every character inevitably get tattoos and body piercings?
there's a common thread

>Why doesn’t anyone fuck the robot?

I really want to know.

Jacks: Whoops, Roko had heteroerotic feelings for a human identifying as male. Let's shoehorn some homoeroticism for balace! #everyoneisbisexual

It is.

>spectrum kids
this should have been QC's title all along

JUST MAKE EVERYONE FUCK ALREADY JEFF

YOUR ROBOT SOCIETY IS ACTUALLY WEIRD AND NEUTERED AND SEXLESS. HOW OLD ARE THESE PEOPLE? EARLY 20S? AND THEY'RE ALL KIND OF EDGY AND ALTERNATIVE AND OVERLY IMAGINATIVE

THEY
SHOULD
BE
FUCKING
RABBITS

PEOPLE SHOULD BE HOOKING UP LEFT AND RIGHT. CHEATING? HAS ANYONE EVER CHEATED IN THIS COMIC? BECAUSE JESUS FUCK THESE HOPELESS ADULTS WOULD BE SLEEPING AROUND ON EACH OTHER LIKE PASTRAMI ON RYE.

I'M TALKING GAY, LESBIAN, STRAIGHT, BISEXUAL, SOME DUDE GOING TO PRISON FOR WHOLLY DEGENERATE PUBLIC ACTS INVOLVING HOUSEHOLD OBJECTS. HAVE THEM FUCK THE ROBOTS. HAVE THE ROBOTS FUCK THE ROBOTS.

HAVE
EVERYONE
FUCK
EVERYONE

man you'd love the Bomango reboot threads

Attached: 5B20D64F-4895-4F44-AC67-43AFF890CB84.jpg (640x768, 55K)

Why is this guy's art still ass after a decade?

because he got started early and made a shitload of money. If I was clearing 100,000 in a year with no relevant training or education in my field, I'd probably also reach the conclusion that I'm preternaturally talented and not bother improving too

He has no reason to improve.

Her surname is Basilisk so I figure there’s a minimal chance it’s intentional.

It's not like plugs ruining poor Claire or getting a penis tattooed to your head. So if you get to the point where 'I'm old and I think this looks dumb now' or 'This is not appropriate for my desired job' you just take the thing out.

Certainly a redundant character design though. Doubly with giving another character a butch haircut.

Is he even telling a story at this point? Something with a beginning, middle, and end?

Sup Forums how do I slog through the start? Does it even get better except for the art quality?

It gets slightly better and then consistently worse.

He's coasting for money at this point.
If he were to have it 'end' he'd have to gamble on a new project making money.

The dialogue is actually kind of okay in the beginning. Like, I feel as though he made an actual effort to make jokes and references. That consistently diminished as the art “improved”.

What anime?
Looks sexy

Do they fuck in Bomango?

bomango.net
you find out yourself

Where can I read the original comic, not the reboot?

vanheist.deviantart.com

It gets gradually better until Dora breaks up with Marten and then the thing loses the only cohesion it ever had.

Sigh

>tfw Clint will get to fuck his robot before Faye gets to fuck hers

Damn you, Jeph.
Damn you to hell.

I find it baffling that Jeph simply didn't put Marten and Claire in the same role as Marten and Dora.

Jeph wrote himself into a corner by necessitating Claire be unassailable for political reasons. Sounds nice, I guess, in a soapbox kind of way but this makes meaningful characterization impossible. Beyond that, it still wouldn't work as well because in-universe Claire is just an add-on. The reason Dora worked is that she's a deeply rooted original character that served as a hub via the coffee shop. Claire, on the other hand...likes books, I guess? She can't even be the library hub because that's what Tai is for and even Momo is a better vector. Claire is so much of an island that you could almost write in a plot twist that she's been a figment of Marten's imagination the whole time.

I think you'd just need to change "hubs" or decentralized the locations. The apartment complex was always the bigger "hub" with Marten, Faye, Pintsize, Hanners, Winslow, Marigold, and Momo centralized there. At this point neither the library nor the coffee shop really work well as hubs, as the library is just Tai, Marten, and Momo, and the Coffee Shop of Doom is just Dora and a couple of tertiary characters at this point. With Hanners gone the next most important cast member after Dora is Dale. You could easily drop the library and focus the setting on the apartment complex, the bar, the coffee shop, and the repair shop.

>Claire is so much of an island that you could almost write in a plot twist that she's been a figment of Marten's imagination the whole time
This has actually been suggested in these threads before.

>How to ruin your own characters, a seminary by Prof. Jeph Jacques.

You're right, of course, but this requires work. Jeph realizes this at some level and has been attempting to craft new hubs (e.g. bakery, Brun's bars, robot fight club, Faye's repair shop, library) but nothing sticks because he won't do what it takes to soft reboot his property and he can't commit to even the tiniest things.

Marten's apartment no longer works because he's now a tertiary character due to his proximity to Claire. Ironically, the only time we see this (former) hub is when Faye and droid have snuggle time. It's also not practical because the apartment would restrict the happenings solely to Marten's personal life, which this universe has long escaped.

>Hey Tai can you get me info on our three interns so I can send out thank you cards?
"Three? Marten, hon, did you fall on your head again? There were only two: Emily and Gabby! Ahhh, who could forget Gabby?"

>Hey, Clint, weirdest thing. I, uh, wanted to send out thank you cards for the interns and forgot your parents' address, where your sister lives.
"Sister?! What are you talking about?! I have a brother but you've never met him!"

>Man, Faye, I feel like I'm going nuts here! Everyone insists Claire doesn't exist! You saw her, right? That night we want to the bar and then came back, when I was rubbing her shoulders?
"Marty, that was the most uncomfortable night of my life. We came back from drinking, you grabbed a pillow off the couch, and started sobbing into it while professing your love. I felt nauseous."

You wouldn't need to keep it all to Marten, as you said you've got Faye and Bubbles, who also have the repair shop, if he brings back Hanners as main cast you'd have her and the Coffee Shop, and Momo would also have the library. Credit where credit is due, I think Jeph actually is putting work into setting up the bar as a new hub with moving Brun there and having Clinton show up. I also think that after so many years writing the strip he's gotten bored with Marten and the regular crew and wants to focus on other people.

The only problem is that we've gotten strips of Claire interacting cast members when Marten isn't present, namely Pintsize and Clinton.

and in those strips what has occurred that couldn't be solely Marten's imagination?

I don't see why he'd be imagining scenarios about Clinton's issues with his mother fucking a younger guy. By that same metric, can't Clinton himself be treated the same?

saved

YES

Attached: 5MKhx5LXSnxiyIfTPVZJjwTot2LL6vzZqBbvFp0vseG5mT0oh1vXpN5zuXM6pk7_.png (800x1160, 419K)

Brun looks weird in the last panel, and I know deep down it won't be followed up by a sweaty and excited Brun slamming Clinton up against the wall and shoving her tongue down his throat. All in all, I give a WHERE'S THE ROBOT FUCKING, JEPH?/10.

Still love the little hint of pantie.
We ever been shown what kind she wears?

The last story he told, Hannelore got pissy about being saddled with a assistant she didn't want, threw a tantrum at her mom, and then saddled her dad with an assistant he didn't want. Jeph's stories are worse than his filler.

No, but she probably wears beige granny panties

>I understand that you don’t want to explain this to me but I’m going to guilt you it doing it anyway against your wishes
Is she autistic or something?

>Is she autistic or something?

Attached: D85AD079-E6BB-4C5D-85FD-6998D9F47E97.jpg (575x377, 59K)

>I participate in threads where I try to stay ignorant of the source material
is that what they told you to do on r/Sup Forums

That's a completely insane reading of the situation.

Or had her genitals mutilated.....that we know of.

>not wanting Winslow to carefully and thoroughly polish the gemstone in Hanner's clit piercing

More like they sterilized Hanners from ever procreating, like how Jeph got his balls hacked off by his first wife.

Autism is why she didn't work it out herself.

Who the fuck is Melon? I've been following along and yet I have no fucking idea when they were introduced or for what purpose

Some new random robot.The purpose is for Jeph to add more characters

Attached: 3486.png (800x1160, 154K)

give me a call when the plot moves
or someone is hospitalized for a damaged hand

So Clinton got dropped for retarded robots doing nothing.

This fucker's pacing is non-existant

Yes, she is autistic.

Would you a Brun, Sup Forums?

Attached: 1469365908251.png (500x441, 122K)

Are we running a vote on which character will be pierced next?

I'm almost convinced that Jeph is such a hack that he'll create robogauges or something equally retarded

It'll either be Marten or Clinton

I'm happy for miss autist here I really am.

What the fuck, now there's robots just everywhere on this fucking thing?

He already introduced robo tattoos

It's because he's a hack, and he probably comes here looking for posts like this just so he can figure out what to do next. It's pretty clear that he's had no central narrative for LITERAL YEARS now and the comic has just been slowly devolving into aimless worldbuilding, pandering and quips.

Basically he's a victim of his own excess. He can't help but introduce new players and the whole suffers for it. It either needs a reboot or some cataclysmic event that removes 60%-70% of his characters so he can focus for a damn change.

>QC needs the robot uprising.

that's probably what he's going for, but it's such a minefield that he can never come right out and say that's her deal.

>robot uprising happens
>marten wakes up 2 weeks later, lol what a confusing dream
that is what would happen.

Still too interesting. More likely is
>Marten has a dream of the robot uprising we don't see
>goes to coffee shop to tell people about it
>a bad quip is made
>the dream is forgotten about when enters the scene and

>fat lesbian robots

>All these robots that want to be fucked and nobody has fucked robots yet.

Attached: A5770F5E-5FC6-43F8-8B94-09D4547B4CCF.jpg (800x1160, 183K)