youtu.be/JfNeB6Hx7N0
youtube.com/watch?v=RcU7FaEEzNU
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34965912
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elm_Guest_House_child_abuse_scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=cvj8Dlw9_0w
document.li/br9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/JfNeB6Hx7N0

We've known that the house of parliament operate a huge pedo ring for a long time now, since we found out jimmy saville fucked young boys, we haven't got the evidence on it yet though

bampu for justice for innocent children

Yep, Londonistan is degenerate as fuck.

BUMP WTF

Praise Kek!!!

Kek wills it
Shadilay

ITS HAPPENING

I really used to think up till very recently that these elitist pedo rings were a total myth. I realize now that they are very real but only like 1% of corporate media talks about it.

Very sad, I hope every editor that denied publishing a story about the brutal victimization and sexual enslavement of children has to see every loved one in their life die a horrible death in front of their eyes.

I know that this year after the evidence was mounting and too many Lords etc were implicated, it all the sudden turned upside down and was being called a witch hunt and so on. Was it completely dropped - including into the Paki rape gangs? Or just sort of radio silence while investigation continued?

Does anyone know?

This, we've know about this shit forever but when anything starts coming to light the people suspicions fall on keep conveniently dying. And then they're totally absolved in the press afterwards.

We have absolute collusion between the government, media and authorities to sweep all this under the carpet. Still no-one is asking why Jimmy Saville was mates with the fucking PM and the Royals when it was clearly known to many people what he was up to. Still no-one is asking where Geoffrey Dickens' dossier went. People keep "resigning" from chairing this "investigation" into institutional paedophilia. As far as the msm are concerned Jimmy was just some crazy anomaly who everyone knew what he was up to but nobody said anything, yet he was allowed access to some of the most powerful people in the country and that's not at all incredibly dodgy or suspicious.

Dude it's everywhere
I have shit ton of footage from my country of people of the elite talking about pedophilia and how lovely it is
they're not even hiding

The investigation is a joke. It's been through about three chairs now, all of whom have resigned for vague reasons. Leon Brittan, the former Home Secretary who "lost" Geoffrey Dickens' list of high-ranking paedos (who it's also known visited a known child brothel) has been completely exonerated since his very timely demise.

The powers that be don't care about the Pakis (I think they all got sentenced to jail time recently) and it's probably a useful distraction from the establishment paedophilia - The two groups weren't involved, they were basically low level pimps, not organised child traffickers to the elites like uncle Jimmy.

I hope you're archiving it somewhere. It will be very good to have, as people poo-poo the 'pizzagate' thing, it's not just about that faggot's pizza place, it's worldwide and keeping the statements of people like you mentioned, their connections to others and looking at the network is important.

Did anything from the Doutroux (sp?) affair connect to the people in the UK?

youtube.com/watch?v=RcU7FaEEzNU

I'm new to Sup Forums so I don't know how this works, sorry.

I've been searching about the pedo ring for about a year now and I ended up on reddit and Sup Forums after the pizzagate incident.

I'm a noob so I have no idea what I'm doing. But I'm printing everyting I have and saving every video I have too.

We need to somehow link John Podesta to the British elite paedo rings.

see this
>99454740

and what about the failing enquiry?
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34965912

Isn't there that really creepy house in London where a lot of famous people go including politicians to basically fuck kids?

Elm Guest House.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elm_Guest_House_child_abuse_scandal
>on 21 March 2016, the Metropolitan Police confirmed that Operation Midland had been closed without any charges being brought
What a fucking surprise. I honestly don't know how we win against these fucks when they control the fucking justice system. There are some good coppers, sure, but when (as it's known they have in the past) they send the fucking security services in to basically shut down their investigations and take their files on "national security" grounds they're fucked.

Idk if you guys know but you can find the autopsy of Melissa and Julie (two of the 4 dead victims of Dutroux)

Released by Laurent Louis
It's in french but I can translate it for you (or try)

It's definite proof he was not alone. The girls were abused when he was in prison.

Jill Dando... Google her everyone and why she was assassinated.

Can you link this to the WeThePizza incident that is habbening right now? the owner seemed to have some wierd afiliations as well.

Oh that would be very helpful, thank you.

The board is being slid to high heavens.

cross post with WTP threads. Keep eachother mutually bumped.

WEEEWWWW LADSSS

Someone should start up the Clinton Foundation General threads again, they've been slid off of the board entirely and that's where we suspect a lot of our meat and potatoes are going to be. Has no one else been suspicious of that?

you can't imagine how fucked up the situation is in France. Our pedo network literally control each edge of the french executive power, the justice, the french intelligentsia, the nobility, the media, they are just blackmailing each others and backing theirs allies in crime with what we call here 'la loi du silence' (the law of silence).

youtube.com/watch?v=cvj8Dlw9_0w

i wish this video had eng sub, it resume some of the mess they are trying to cover up here, warning it's anglo-saville tier.

curtoasy bump from we the pizza sister thread.

A Leaf said yesterday that it moved to infini chan...

Bumping for great justice.

Praise Kek :) !

I just thought of something regarding WtP... Comet had a /protected/ folder as pic related shows. A german said they were able to hack it and that it contained pretty much the same that the leddit OP said WtP had (more or less). German bro never came back or posted any proofs...
I wonder if
>one is really the other
>maybe law enforcement signaling to each other or us
>someone else signaling to each other or us

What do you think? What do those on the WtP thread think of that hypothesis?

honestly im a bystander in all of this. Im here for the proof that fucking kikes own a pedo ring. Im quite out of the loop on EWO.
Il link your post famalam

In a way I'm not surprised, I imagine that the different areas of government/media/education are all infiltrated in other countries as well. Hmmm who do we know who controls those things in America? They're incredibly ethnocentric. They also married into the nobility in Europe, and that's when haemophilia started showing itself in gentiles, if I remember correctly.

That's Daniel Cohn-Bendit. EU and German Green party politician.

bump
Recomand joining autism with us. Apparently our thread isnt dying for now. I am quite certain there are links between the 2 projects.

Btw remember the CTR chat room post about tired of eating at WtP?

Okay so, here is the autopsy
document.li/br9M
I hope you guys can see this. Once again, I have no idea what I'm doing lmao

Here is a quick translation (sorry for the bad english) and I only translated the important part

Pages 1 to 5 - formalities

Page 6- Autopsy of Melissa Russo

"body of a girl, cachetic, curled up,
legs laying on her thoracic cavity, hands in between her thighs and abdomen.

An electric link (string, cord) of 2milimeters diameter to maintain her position

On whether the cord was placed pre-mortem or post-mortem:

They conclude the string was placed post-mortem in order to transport the body.

On page 7, it says:
"The observation of the genial perineum and of the anal perinuem is quite surprising
Measurement of the body: 130 cm for 16KG (51 inches for 35lbs)
Significant cachexia

Page 8 :
Study of the perineal show the anal orifice is strongly dilated, 4-5cm diameter
The vagina appears gaping with a 15cm diameter

- Dilatation of the anus is significant
- Putrefaction can't explain the dilatation of both the anus and vagina
- Anal dilatation can only be explained by repeated sodomy
- Nothing can help to determine if there were vaginal penetration post mortem.
- Would a post-mortem sodomy explain the gaping anal orifice as observed ?

- They then precise that rigor mortis happens roughly 6 to 8 hours after death.
The autopsy shows that Melissa was anally raped 8 hours after her death (when Dutroux was in prison)

As for Julie Lejeune, the autopsy reveals basically the same thing.

Didn't Edward Heath's name pop up during the enquiry but was quickly silenced?

newfag here, lurking for a few weeks and still don't know what EWO/EWS stands for, someone care to fill me in

Eyes wide open
Basicaly something about a pedo ring tied to a front pizza company? dunno exactly havent kept up. was burnt out after Bad self eater incident.