You do realize under Trumps new healthcare plan Boogie2988 will be fucked?

You do realize under Trumps new healthcare plan Boogie2988 will be fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-CaC_43cZI
youtube.com/watch?v=QZ_a8VXhiSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No he won't

Good maybe that fat fucking lard ass will decide to stop eating so god damn much

Fuck I hate fatties

Literally who?
Also fatty fucked himself and has to live up to the consequences of his own actions.

I hope so lol

>I will no longer have to pay this fat fuck's medical bills

Feels good

He'll be fine if he diverts some of that sweet youtube money from food to healthcare.

He's obese. All his problems are self inflicted. No sympathy

He refused help from many professionals. Fuck this fat lazy worm.

I don't give
youtube.com/watch?v=I-CaC_43cZI

A FUCK.

Boogie
>he got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didn´t care
>wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn´t have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every 20 minutes
>he didn´t empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" for him
>went to a con a day after he filmed one of his "lol I eat lots of food" clips
>colostomy bag imploded, shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly drove away on his rascal

good he's fucked himself with how he's eaten

Good he will finally have to get off his fat ass and start being healthy.

Maybe he needs to excerci- walk a bit.
Like. Any time will be fine.
Maybe he wouldn't need it then.
Disgusting fatties.

Yes.

>Implying Boogers2988 wasn't fucked to begin with.

Is this real or satire?

Jesus fucking christ

Why are we ignoring the fact that he's a very successful youtube personality with a lot of money.

So?

Big loss

Good hope that fat fuck dies

Why is it the governments responsibility to provide insurance to fat useless fucks like this? Since they work for Youtube, shouldn't Jewgle be giving them insurance instead?

will he livestream himself starving pls do

oh no that sucks

who will pay for his bacon-grease malts now?

THANK YOU MR. TRUMP
May that fatass die as quickly as possible, while wasting the less amount of taxpayers money as possible.

If you're so unhealthy you can't afford health insurance on a 6 figure income maybe you should make some changes instead of expecting society to support you.

this can't be real surely?

lol this made me laugh really hard, i'm going to watch some of his videos

Its real. He is also a cuck, his wife fuck a nigger behind his back.

>will now be forced to diet in order to save his life and monies instead of counting on tax payer's bennies.
oh the horror

Oh no. A fat fuck will have to lose weight or die. Whatever shall we do?

hahahah how do you know ??

What is trumps health care plan

youtube.com/watch?v=QZ_a8VXhiSc
You haven't seen anything yet.

>has all the money in the world to afford healthy food, personal trainers, personal doctors, everything he could possibly need to not die at 50

>still eats like a fucking fatass and blames muh childhood

fuck off. If I made as much money as he does I could do anything.

Its real. He talked about the diapers in his losing weight youtube journal

He jas been saying he will lose weight for like 6 years now. Maybe this will finally motivate him.

He refused help from many professionals. Fuck this fat lazy worm.

He's obese. All his problems are self inflicted. No sympathy.

If we all did what he did we would have no country.

Maybe he will actually become responsible for his fucking actions and lose some weight.

He sells his privacy. That's pretty much what youtube "celebrities" do for a living.

>losing weight youtube journal
link?

Joey is one of the few fatties I respect.

Thats vanilla pudding. Still disgusting, but not as bad to imagine as him actually eating fucking mayo like that.

He said in his AMA or whatever that he is in 'open relationship' and his wife's best friend is jacked negro.

If he did it he'd probably benifet from putting his progress on YouTube encouraging other blubber orbs to "boogie away" their weight problems.

He makes enough money through his YouTube shit so fuck it. All his problems would dissappear if he stopped being a fat-ass desu

He's too lazy to switch plans. This guy is probably paying out the ass for Obamacare atm.

>inb4 kids still on their parent's plans think obamacare is the same as medicaid

If he's too fat to exercise, why doesn't he just stop fucking eating?

I'm sick and tired of this fat shit making excuses for himself and bitching about muh "MUH RAYYSIST RETHUGLICANS ARE GONNA TAKE AWAY MUH OBAWWWMACARE"

What the shit, the new health care gives you copious amounts of free fucking?

Trump does it again! Very nice!

gibs link. I refuse to believe that.

what is there to respect? a fat fuck slowly killing himself on camera for your entertainment?

He makes enough money to afford his medication.

Also not my responsibility that he's so fucking fat and unhealthy.

Link? I wanna see this.

I'm an alcoholic but I don't expect anyone to pay for my dead liver. I'll just kill myself in my 50's when it shuts down.

He have like $350,000 in bank alone thanks to that YT shit

kek

He'd still be an ugly manchild without a real job and a coalburning wife. Plus even if he were to somehow get fit, he's done irreparable damage to his body. And many of his subscribers would abandon him, which would probably cause him to binge eat again.

Basically he should just an hero

wtf this is my boyfriends wife stepsons favorite youtuber

Pre existing conditions will be kept.

Why not lose weight? I've lost 24 lbs now and aiming for 30 more.

Because his body is so adjusted to eating 6k+ calories a day. It's like how a heroin junkie gets dopesick when they abstain from heroin. The same thing happens to fat people with food. They end up feeling like shit since their body relies on cheetos, sweets, and other junk.

He makes too much money to get it anyway, it's a bullshit narrative because people like Boogie to try turn them against Trumps far superior health care plan.

I don't blame her. She is pretty much just a caretaker at this point.

>giving taxpayer money to an unemployed fat fuck

>Boogie2988
>2988
is that his weight?

You do feel better if you power through it though. It just takes a while.

cucked

1. Obesity is no longer considered an exempt preexisting condition, and insurance companies may charge fat people any price for insurance
2. Fat people's insurance prices become so high that they basically fund universal healthcare by themselves

Allahu akbar

This is boogie we're talking about, the man who breaks down and cries when he eats too much and then eats some more to make himself feel better.

dude should stop being an obese lazy fuckhead. either that or kill himself. people shouldn't have to pay to support his lifestyle, you literally have to fight your body in order to be this fat and disgusting. he deserves to die

I have no social responsibility to provide for you

>health care

seriously, why is this a "right"? first of all, just don't get sick, you inferior dipshits. second, if you do get sick, you should have had enough foresight to save up for the eventuality that you'll need to pay hospital bills. people really need to stop interfering wirth darwinism

>Smokers killing themselves with lung cancer
>GOOD THEY DESERVE IT

>Lard asses killing themselves with burgers
>GIVE THEM FULL HEALTHCARE BENEFITS FOR FREE

Yeah, anyone who gets that big is honestly fucked and has no willpower.
Like, I felt like an absolute sack of shit at 228lbs, now I'm down to 204 and still feel really fucking fat (but due to lifts I can see muscle under the fat now). I don't get how these people get to like 400lbs+.

No lie I used to be friends with his wife before they were married. I said something mean about 500 lb fucks crowding the gym in January on Facebook and she took it to be about him and stopped talking to me.

From talking to her I know 100% she had no idea what she was getting into with this guy. I think she thought she'd change him and here we are four years later and he's still uploading videos chugging Mountain Dew.

How does he get to cons? He couldn't fly then when he was smaller

Eh Mexicans were more her type than blacks. She was really into one dude who was on one of those TV weight loss shows

So is she just hoping to make out with a million bucks when he dies or something?

obv

>day of the diet

What happened to his Diamond Dallas Page Yoga regime? He even did a video with him. Did he give that up?

I agree, but Boogie claims to have a rough childhood since his parents yelled at him, so he took refuge by gorging in food. So he's stuck in an endless cycle; feels disgusted by his weight, so he eats more.
He's too fat and unhealthy for liposuction and he's too fat to exercise, his joints can't handle it. There's no hope for a guy like him.

Are they in an open relationship? Is she getting dicked down by a gorrilla dick nigga?

he's some fat fuck who can't do this so he's perma fucked

▲ ▲

He just needs to STOP EATING. Probably needs mental health treatment too.

Fuck I've been exposed!

>There's no hope for a guy like him.
Bullshit. Appetite blockers are a thing. This fat fuck just has to show enough agency to go to a doctor and say, "I wanna lose weight, Doc!"

um, 80% of the plant has had a rough childhood, so what? you deal with that by becoming a bitter asshole on Sup Forums, not by eating yourself to death for fucks sake. standards, people

>I said something mean about 500 lb fucks crowding the gym
Why shame the ones who are actually try to do something about their weight problem? If you're going to fatshame, do it to the ones who eat fast food.

If he was super poor, I'd feel for him. But he's not. All he needs to do is quit whatever he's doing, get himself checked in a hospital or rehab, spend 1-2 years there with people looking after him daily, making sure no unhealthy shit comes his way, excersising together and he'll be right as rain. Losing 2 years is nothing compared to the dozens of years he'll gain.

▲▲

I have no idea what the end game was. She thought she'd move him up to Michigan to be near her family. He can't fly - they're still in Arkansas to my knowledge

Are you sure? I thought he denies that the picture of her with the black guy has any cucking connotations

I was told he had one of those A Child Called "It" mothers. Not an excuse, just broad strokes of what I know

Good, it's about time he died.

I have no idea why he doesn't just get the stomach stapling surgery. I wonder if he feels like the weight is part of his YouTube branding or some bullshit

THIS desu