Telltale Joker

Why did they make me care about him so much?

Attached: 4444187107_29ab6763bc.jpg (714x741, 212K)

Because you're a girl

Because they want you to suffer

Because he isn't a shallow edgy murderer like in basically all the other versions of him.

Attached: GG78OEe_d.jpg (640x492, 37K)

Because that's what good fiction does

>Telltale Games
>good fiction

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

What are we expecting from the finale?

Well it's a 95% certainty that we'll have to fight John regardless of the route you picked going by what the trailer has shown. I haven't bought the game yet because I'm waiting until it's completely finished so I can binge it, but depending on how bad the railroading is I might not even bother.

Lots of railroading, but gay enough that I won't feel cheated for having bought it.

TellTale makes good stories.
They're just dirty liars about the "ALL YOUR CHOICES MATTER" marketing they keep pushing.

this

The story is shaped by your decisions
Your decisions do not matter
Ergo the story is bad

Admit it, you just want to fuck him

Obviously, but again, it's Telltale's fault for making him so fuckable.

Attached: c705545c-a9de-4437-b283-4c2a3af9d47a.png (590x826, 209K)

You said it like anyone ever denied it.

No one's denying that but villain Joker is ten times more fuckable than vigilante Joker. Just saying.

Attached: DLAG5o9XUAEM6uHdE.jpg (1280x1320, 355K)

because you're a fag

The villain trailer looked soo much better. And was somehow even gayer than the vigilante one.

> people ask TT for a way to keep john on their side
> TT decides to make a vigilante version
> villain design is better and trailer looks gayer

It's so amusing I have a hard time believing it isn't intentional.

This, he actually has a personality and is likable and, more importantly, funny. A trait the joker should always have but many writers forget about.

Attached: D6130400-850D-456F-98C5-E57737A7C58D.jpg (1439x783, 186K)

i thought this was obvious from the minute they even let you pick vigilante or villain john. batman/joker has always been about the hatefucking.

But that's wrong

>Walking Dead season 2 writing expects me to hate Kenny
>He's the only one not doing stupid shit or expousing morals that make him look like a sociopath
>His ending is literally god-tier

How can anyone hate him? Larry was a danger to the group and needed to die, same with Ben

I wish more villains got rehabilitated. Like Harvey Dent stays in Arkham but he now helps with cases like a less cannibalist Hannibal. Or Poison Ivy gets talked down too. Same with all the villains, rarely get to be heroes but are allies in certain situations.

This. As soon as you turn the Joker into a "good guy" you might as well start calling him Sally because he's no longer the Joker.

Attached: bruce you're gay.jpg (350x540, 171K)

Kenny was my guy, user. And so was Jack

What's funny is that the stats leaned more to Kenny as the years went by. After Season 3 came out all Janefags got BTFO'd eternally. my nig. going with jack is way more fun

What's it matter? I didn't see anyone complaining about Thomas Wayne being a horrible mafia piece of shit in this universe. It's an Elseworlds, anything goes.