New TMNT Trailer

youtu.be/0r7lVa0Irsg

So how are you guys liking the New Rise of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Psdl5xRmrZ0
youtu.be/C64MPiwBx4w
mikeyandpizza.tumblr.com/post/172242867048/youve-watched-the-official-teaser-now-go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that like/dislike ratio

Attached: 1520560810291.png (600x689, 388K)

Huh. The picture didn't make it look like much, but when you see it in action, I'd say the animation is really nice and full of energy. Plus the style is pretty unique and the colors are vibrant. It's different, but just the right amount.
Overall, I'm curious to see more.

Everyone is just looking for reasons to hate

Theres nothing wrong with trying to make a new iteration of something unique, but if the changes made arent as good or better than the previous iterations, then making a new version isnt justified

Ok, list the things about this iteration that are a step back in your opinion?

The designs of both the turtles and april (especially april, she looks like an ugly tumblr character)
the theme
changing the iconic weapons
the voice acting
Yeah it looks colourful, but the animation still seems choppy

What's with the glowy weapons?

some people think its to make the weapons seem less violent(removing sharp parts)

APRIL IS BLACK BTW

HEY OLD (RACIST) FANS YOU CAN SUCK IT BECAUSE APRIL IS BLACK NOW

HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT

B
L
A
C
K

They went way too far away from the facial design of the turtles. You know the look.

Attached: Upgrading-Your-Cars-Dent-With-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtle-Art.jpg (531x570, 103K)

I think it looks fucking terrible, but I'd rather see them try with shit full of energy than just boring, mass produced crap. Also at least it isn't the live action turtles.

April looks fucking terrible, but I suppose some quality rule 34 might change my mind ont his.

They probably can’t handle black April

I could handle Black April, I can't handle little kid April PERIOD. I want big titty April.

Crop that Leo's face.

Loli Ass April > Cleavage April

Hey I'll I'm saying is if April were Black and had big titties no one would complain.

fucking niggers need to stay out of cartoons

Attached: The_globglogabgalab-265x300.png (265x300, 59K)

And women too.

What's donnie's head all about?

>Loli Ass April
It doesn't look like you're getting that either.

Why even have turtles? White guys only please.

you're on to something here

Attached: 1487298605120.jpg (358x354, 30K)

Shills

he's mutated himself a nice fivehead.

Ninjas are too non white. They should be knights.

Neck yourself, pedophile.

Cause he is smart lol

Attached: 1491192706249.jpg (397x511, 46K)

This. I'm still not a fan of the designs and in the more static scenes I don't really like it but you're right, when in action it looks pretty good.

>a lot of the animators on tumblr I follow actually like this shit
What the hell? Is it a nepotism thing? Do they have friends that work on it or something and they don't want to hurt their feelings? I just can't see any other reason to legitimately like this abomination.

>I just can't see any other reason to legitimately like this abomination.
>YYAAAAASSS BLACK GIRL REPRESENTATION
You really don't see why they like it?

If they work in animation, they're probably bigger fans of animation than they are the ninja turtles themselves, who they probably see as something that was shitty originally

Remember when people kept saying that this show will look good in motion because it's Samurai Jack inspired?

Attached: 9d1.jpg (500x375, 17K)

if they are fans of animation they also wouldn't like it either

I'm not a fan... but even Eris Insurance commercials have better animation.

Remember when people kept saying S5 would be good because it's Samurai Jack?

Attached: 1515536722904.png (500x232, 104K)

And she seems like she'll be more intelligent than Donatello like how Chris Thorndyke from Sonic X was smarter than Tails and almost always saved the day...

How long before this show is cancelled after it premieres this fall along with the new toyline?

IT HURTS

PPG, GHOSTBUSTERS, STAR WARS, IS NOTHING SACRED TO THESE PEOPLE?!

Nope, and that Black Nerd Comedy guy named Andre still won't make a video about his impressions. Because Nick payed him off that's why!

It was. you retards need to chill out with your autistic hatred. "Oh no, he did the thing hewas always trying to do and the themesong said in every episode!!! ruined!!!

Black April is, by far, the least offensive thing about this version of ninja turtles.

Cringe, hurrdurr let's make that one hot chickakid in every installment xD bruh now change her race, hair color, role and fashion so she's nothing like the OG character bruh haha that's the least problem xD me have big head like smart turtle.

And he shilled them during their reveal. You can tell he really hates it

R34 of April o'Negro could be good

Yeah, his face said it all right down to his forced enthusiasm.

Isn't that sad that he doesn't want to show his real opinion because of money?

Attached: 1448462769488.gif (416x310, 1.38M)

How is it that TMNT has had the same fucking theme song for a billion years but Everytime hero's get rebooted these days it's something new and shitty.

Theme song is OG and I wish they'd keep more old tunes like the 60's Spidey theme.

Attached: 1491190803513.png (400x300, 147K)

>old tunes like the 60's Spidey theme.

remixing is the right way

youtube.com/watch?v=Psdl5xRmrZ0

Someone needs to email BLACK nerd comedy and tell him to follow his heart or some emotional shit so he can dis this show like it should be dissed. I feel like Andre really wouldn't be excited about this.

Attached: 0E5EA251C84B446D96F01433F266A6B2.jpg (540x549, 61K)

Looks like garbage.

Attached: 1423963943055.jpg (400x514, 76K)

A glowy sword is still a fucking sword.

I never thought they could somehow make a worse TMNT than Bay, but here I am proven wrong.

If the girl had to be black, why not create a new character, or make her Baxter Stockman's daughter or something? Make the dynamic that she's working against her father?

Why is Leo now Mikey?

I FUCKING KNOW.

>If it works don't fix it.

youtu.be/C64MPiwBx4w

PS1 game theme isn't that great but I give props to the beginning sounding like webs being sprayed ina. Rhythm someone needs to redo the theme with web shooter sounds. THAT would be sick.

Attached: 1519504394990.jpg (400x303, 44K)

Didn't April work for Baxter in the comics or something like that?

so he won't be a boring character DUH

But it defeats the purpose of having four turtles with separate personalities. Now we just have two Mikeys.

Why is Raphael the Incredible Hulk?

April looks bad. I hate her glasses and she's young again. I want adult April back.
No nerd hipster girl.

>we want avengers audience

Why is Donnie Frankenstein's monster?

>we want the Teen Titans Go! audience

Going to be quite honest, art style reminds me of teen titans go, animation looks meh, where the fuck is splinter, and looks like it's just going to be a "LOLZ WACKY!!1" reboot.

Yeah well they just didn't really know how to write Leo not being the leader, so now he is going to be a copy Mikey, but smarter. Isn't that cool? He needs to be more laid back lol

Imagine having four Mikeys.

Attached: 80s TMNT.gif (461x360, 364K)

They could have made him be the edgy loner, but without Raph's anger issues, to balance it out. Or make him wannabe hero, kinda like early Nick Leo. Which may still be the case.

>Show is called 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles'
>Center of the character line-up is none of the above
The fuck?

Yeah, plus Nick would most likely try and slander his reputation if he did. He just can't win....

Most superheroes don't have that many iconic theme songs. For Marvel it's literally just Spider-Man and maybe some themes from 90s X-Men theme. And it's not like every Spider-Man cartoon didn't have their own music.

It may have something to do with TMNT first gaining popularity as a cartoon.

Nah man I doubt that they would care to do something interesting with him. I mean look at Raph: now he is a bulky autist.
This show is going to be all about comedy (which is also shit), so don't expect anything good from it.
They couldn't even make a new theme song, so they just milk 87's cartoon

black kid april that looks like yo gramma is the future of the character

He just achieved his dream of being an official Power Ranger and Nick could try and ruin him if he does show any negative feelings for this show. He also hated their live actions TMNT Nick/Michael Bay movies.

She’s a strung independent black grrl and you gotta deal wit it.

Oh yeah. I remember when he got really angry about turtles being aliens.

What are you talking about?

Eh since its now all Own by Nick it'll probably stay around for a while. Double so since all the episodes are just fifteen minutes long and they can run those anytime.

I want him to snap one day and start roasting Nickelodeon, Michael Bay and Saban.

Looks like trash. I thought Half-Shell Heroes was suppose to be the new show?

So how til they get desperate and bring in the Shredder?

Or better yet, how long til they get desperate and crossover with the 80s turtles or 2012 turtles?

When is this going to get an animated adaptation?

Attached: 1519172227146.png (800x1214, 1.43M)

but where is ninjutsu

Attached: 1465835496071.png (422x407, 13K)

with Nick?
never

so close

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 1.26.08 PM.png (81x20, 9K)

Because it's TMNT and it's not all that serious?

This trailer made me realize how much they buff up Ralp. He alwasy was the most brutal form the turtle, but now he looks like a straight up villian.

mikeyandpizza.tumblr.com/post/172242867048/youve-watched-the-official-teaser-now-go

Behind the scenes stuff, and a few new clips.

Why is Leo a Randy Cunninghan not so Bruce?

I will give a chance to it but there will be no second chance.

Attached: 1521994825518.png (540x537, 503K)

>TMNT
>Without Shredder

Outside of action scenes the animation is atrocious. There are very few frames used to animate the characters and there is a heavy reliance on motion tweening.

The style is mostly fine, but it doesn't hold up in motion.

>He just achieved his dream of being an official Power Ranger
Really? I haven't watched his stuff since the previous TM TO was new, but good for him.

The Shredder debut episode will probably be a hour long special they hype for half a year, because he knows it'll bring in ratings.

Damn, this is pretty bad.

Can we dream ITT about what we want to see in the TMNT series?

> April O'Neil is a young adult reporter and anarchist. She is obsessed with exposing conspiracies and government secrets. She is black listed and even has her own nemesis (kind of fem. version of the Agent Smith). Redhead.
> The latest conspiracy – poisoning of city water to make people more weak and stupid (part of Dimension X intervention). During investigation April accidentally learned about TMNT.
> Master Splinter (Hamato Yoshi) is “wererat”. He not fully converted by the ooze and has fragile control over his true form. Splinter constantly battles himself to remain humanlike and not turn into a monster. This also limits his ability to help his sons with fighting enemies.
> Leonardo leads. Leonardo learns more and more about art of war and begins to resemble a samurai rather than a ninja. He learns about tactics and combat not only from Splinter but from any source he has access to.
> Donatello does machines. Donatello behave more mature than his brothers. He often creeps out and even scares the family with his cold-blooded comments, plans and opinions.
> Raphael is cool but rude. At the beginning he is only one from the family who do street avenger/batman thing. He is very competitive and collects weapons.
> Michelangelo is a party dude. Unlike Leo, Don and Raph, Michelangelo don’t act like edgelord. On the contrary he is very open and idealistic, even close to Vash the Stampede. He “glues” his brothers together when they becoming distant due to contradictions.
> Shredder not the straightforward enemy at the beginning but rather long forgotten rival of Splinter, a “dark horse”. He helps TMNT on the occasion. It is eventually revealed that Shredder is a “double agent” working with the Krang from Dimension X. With time it become clear that Shredder/mutagen is the same story as Albert Wesker/T-Virus.

Attached: What+do+you+guys+think+about+this+april+_b77a0779bc6f996a682b6845cf139a59.png (697x462, 297K)

If you can look at all the ways they've fucked this incarnations of the turtles and still come to the conclusion that black April is the worst thing they've done here, you don't care about and have litteraly never cared about the ninja turtles.

this
thank you