Post images of hero's of pol

the jewish fruher

HAHA

No, honestly fuck this guy really fuck this guy.

TRUMP !

Colonel Sanders !

Millia!

Barron "New Balance" Trump

lol what is that huge thing stuffed in there with his fries?

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

The Merchant !

Ron "The Horseman" Paul

>Try us, little bitch

((us))

Fish.

No.

Followers of Moses are followers of Satan

*heroes

That's heroin.

Isn't New Balance the official shoe of white nationalists?

The man, the legend

Do you think that might be why I posted that pic?...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What is an "of pol" and why does hero own it?

SLOW AND STEADY

What is this guy's name again?

Legendary!

God among men
Opessor of the clit