So should I read kill six billion demons...

So should I read kill six billion demons? I see it pop up the webcomic recommendation thread sometimes but Sup Forums's opinion on it seems very divided. Some say the art sucks, others say the art is extremely good. Some say the setting and plot is pretentious and too confusing/difficult to get into and others say that the setting and plot is the best thing about it. The only thing that I seen a consensus on is that the comic is extremely SJW and tumlbr. Which automatically makes something worse then shit in my eyes. So I'm wary of reading it. So what's the deal with the extremely divided views on this webcomic? Should I read it?

Attached: 404789._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1239x1650, 340K)

It's not for you.

From the picture you posted and others that you have seen on rec threads, what do you think of the art?
If you like it, then read it... it’s free.
I like it a lot but since there is no hive mind, other anons don’t. You might, you might not.

Just based on his comment about essjaydub? You are probably right. If he looks hard enuff he will find them everywhere

It's one of the most SJW comic I read. It's shit.

>extremely SJW and tumlbr
Eah, yes and no.
There are some moments that feel forced, but they normally short and far between. I'm not a fan of the SJW stuff, but I can forgive it for all the other good stuff it does. Really, give it maybe 15 pages and see for yourself.

>most SJW comic
Once SUB plot about someone questioning gender, and one lesbian kiss.
That's all that's happened, and the giant battle baby alone makes up for at least one of them.

You have led a sheltered life

The only straight white male in the entire comic never actually does anything, gets kidnapped like five pages into the story and doesn't show up ever again so far anyway, so you'll probably spend more time REEEing at all the strong women (many of them colored, some with non-standard genders) than actually reading the comic.

Here's something that's more your speed.

Attached: AH_016.png (680x1051, 918K)

Ok so I'm read the first few pages and WTF, there's already implied rape from a guy just trying to sleep with his GF? Is the MC some kind of roastie that threatens to CRY RAPE when she willing asks for it? That's literally the first two pages and I'm already cringing so hard I can't go on

It takes like ten fucking minutes to read an issue and decide for yourself if you want to continue. Learn to think for yourself. You could easily read both trades before this thread moves off the board and answer your own question.

If it actually comes out. Fuck, I regret ever donating to that kickstarter

Then stop, let your thinly veiled outrage thread die and read something that you can get behind like

>I'm already cringing so hard I can't go on
Do your parents own a gun?
Do you think you can get access to it, and maybe put the business end of it in your mouth?

>cringe
>sjw
>roastie
user had already made up his mind and wanted to be angry on the internet. Nothing to see here

OP, are you honestly expecting this to come across as even remotely genuine?

>I regret ever donating to that kickstarter
Fell for the Sup Forums memes I see.
Never put your trust in Sup Forums.

It was only really divided in that one webcomic thread. Sure people meme about the art often but for the most part a lot of Sup Forums likes it.

It's literaly free. Read up until MC goes back to home and make up your mind.

He got three (You)s out of it. As long as fish take the bait he’s happy

Haha, what a pathetic bait thread. You'll get no (You)s from me, you cock-hungry dog fucker.

Attached: 1521614538193.gif (336x335, 2.56M)

I have mixed feelings about the art. I mean I love the world, setting and the whole "idea" behind the desings but not so much the execution. Like if someone redrew the whole thing in a different style but keeping the same elements it could look a lot better.

You are retarded.

Just gonna dump some things and kill this thread. Don't mind me.

Attached: 1484343813753.jpg (930x1280, 293K)

Attached: 1488085938783.jpg (2091x2950, 2.2M)

Attached: 42546a2515b5fb7b69ce523da9267079.jpg (640x800, 75K)

I know it's a meme thread, but I actually agree with this. Im witholding reading the majority of it if it turns out Zaid is a creep/loser/pussy and Alison ends up a lezbo. If that ultimate cringe happens, then it automatically puts a huge black mark on the comic for me, and ruins both the art and the entire story.

We already know he's a creep who just want her body and doesn't give a rat's ass about anything else.

Attached: Coral z.png (1280x1280, 2.3M)

you might want to temper your expectations, the main character's roommates have already expressed universal dislike of the guy and said "we told you not to hang around that creep" when she went looking for him at her home

reasonable I would expect him to either be completely power mad and spoiled, or just scared the fuck out of his mind and do something stupid /cowardly, but not fully scumbag tier

if he's a disney villain who sings a song about only having been in it for the pussy and gets exploded in a fit of female rage, you might have a slight point

Attached: f577e7a6ec9059c81074b6af70fb2babd64dad5d.jpg (1026x1327, 951K)

Attached: ec9b3f29edab33e8eb36f3e18cc40bbf.jpg (1610x1999, 1.46M)

Just go read something else then

Why would she have asscheeks?

We don't know that at all. I actually think Zaid's going to be fronting in exactly the same way Allison was.

Beats me.

Attached: coral_s_snake_oil_lotion_4_5__commission__by_ficusart-d8k5ocm.jpg (862x926, 114K)

Attached: coral_s_snake_oil_lotion_3_5__commission__by_ficusart-d8k5o7d.jpg (862x926, 114K)

They're just like that.

Attached: coral_s_snake_oil_lotion_5_5__commission__by_ficusart-d8k5ogi.jpg (999x799, 124K)

Whatever you do, don't buy the printed version. Thecolors are ruined, it's dark and small and you need a magnifying glass to make out the words, let alone the details.

Yeah the online format doesn’t quite match print. It should have been completely re-laid out for a print version

why are you giving a serious reply to a bait thread

It seems like you're determined to find something wrong with this comic and then bitch about SJW shit.

Maybe pick a comic with worse art and less creativity next time.

Hard cover print version with all the lore bits included when?

It would just be so odd to have Zaid be that level of a boring, creepy lezbo fanfic tier character. All this writing, setup, ambiance, development all around, and effort; and the best the writer can do is make Zaid a generic immature creep?

The boy's been in hell as long as Alison has, and if he has not changed in character at all or developed/matured in any way since his shoddy opening act, then the writer is absolutely a pathetic hack.

Allisons roommates were mostly wads though

He's been held prisoner, while Alison has been going on adventures with cool new friends and equipped with the most powerful weapon in the universe. That's not really comparable.

Though I agree it would be cool if Zaid managed to adapt to his situation in his own way.

Between the two of them though only one of them has god powers and isn't being held prisoner. It'd be completely fair for Zaid to still be pissing his pants after only a few days.

Jesus Christ it's free, just read it and form your opinion.
A thread died for this

Attached: 1521866101188-co.jpg (474x331, 52K)

The art isn't good and (((suddenly lesbians))) is probably the least creative thing you could do.

Adapting or at least getting used to his surroundings is the least he could grow as a character.

No it wouldnt, maybe if it was day one or two.

Beyond that he would realize he isnt going to be killed right away, and is being kept prisoner for a reason. He'd start questioning things about his surroundings, and development would go from there.

It really would be piss lazy for him to just be some scared chimp in a cage when he finally shows up.

It would depend a lot on how his captors would treat him and how much they would tell him, directly or indirectly. They don't seem the friendly, patient, explaining type.

>99453848
>roastie
I see. Yeah, this ain't gonna work, son. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Redpill me on this series, Sup Forums. What’s the premise? Does the protagonist slay demons or what? I’ve never actually seen a fight scene in the update threads here.

ok lets do this
>main girl is in bed with boyfriend who she is only with so she can lose her v card.
>key gets put into her head by demigod king who said "fuck it i quit" and losses his head.
>she drops into a world full of angels/demon and humans all ready to kick her ass for that key.
>she get's sent back by the blue bitch who had a lesbo crush on her until she found out protag had a boyfriend
book 1

book 2
>she goes back to find the dude
>finds out the demigods are all wiped out save for a few who won the war for the keys and now rule over the universes the found.
>forms a team including lesbo demon
>kicks demi old fucks ass and find out she became immortal by eating fruits that are from her undead husband who she killed.(burns it)
>find out lesbo demon was powerful and got her ass kicked the the king of money AKA King of the Shekels
>gets tricked by gay demigod into getting a powerboost
>gay demigod is working with fat bastard who is the strongest demidude but is also suffering from MGS the boss PTSD.
>powerboost over take her but she is fine now.
>lesbo girl makes her move on a crippled near dead lady.
>old demibitch is coming to kill protag cause i am going to fucking die old now cause of you.

what we know about each immortality
>demi bitch feeds on treeshit
>incubus feeds on the people he gives power too
>demidragon fuck was born immortal
>demiworm bitch is the sum of a million small little shits( rick and morty million ants kind of thing)
>demiFIT does Martial arts
>and fat bastard had angels impale him with shit to make himself immortal.

and last but not least Old fuck who crooked at the start is immortal cause he said fuck you i know its a story made by a god.think Elder scrolls chim
>

it's a free webcomic you indecisive dancing la la fairy faggot. read for few minutes until you decide it is or isn't for you. fuck you

>suddenly
>literally been implied since the second book and consistently since then

blue bitch was always gay for protag dude.

Bitch didn’t actually READ the comic. He just wants to be upset about it.