Father John Misty posted this gave a shout out to the chan. What do you think /pole/?

idk

No ragrets.

He's an Anglican? If so he's not even a real priest anyway.

nigga needs to up his syntax game

What in the world is he trying to say? This sounds like a mad man's rambling

checked and indeed he does. He sounds and looks like a homeless person shouting at pigeons in the street

Y u post drivel bong?

What the actual fuck. The second sentence is 13 lines worth of verbal diarrhoea.

What is he trying to say?

All I hear is one long fucking ramble about how pathetic he is.

>why isn't my authority making the plebs obey anymore?
I don't know faggot maybe because you've been eroding it from the inside?
Go back to your empty church and preach some more faggot

>can't grammar
>can't paragraph
>can't coherent thought

Is this written by a nigger?

I can't even understand what he's saying. Does he like us? It doesn't sound like it.

That is what happens when your career is spouting off your opinion and getting praised constantly while having no real qualifications or education to do that

His music sucks and is try hard hipster garage

Yeah Father John Misty is basically a nigger

he writes like a 12 year old emo kid who just got sent to his room without any supper

Protip:
"alt right" is a label applied by the left to a broad range of disparate ideological touchpoints.

unlike the leftist, consrvatives dont form "movements" with ideological purity tests. we have ISSUES, and if you agree on a particular issue, welcome to the fight, if you disagree on some other issue, youre free to fight for that too.

we (conservatives) do not require oaths of fealty, submission to the dear leader or ideological unity.

thats why we are the "Big Tent" party.

even democrats can come in if they join with conservatives on an issue, but they dont get to tear the tent down and set up a temple to party unity.

that's the left's main problem.
they insist on "diversity" in skin color, but absolute uniformity in ideas.

thats how you create slaves, not free men.

The dude isn't a priest. He's a singer/musician, and admittedly very talented, but is also a hippie who pops acid on the reg. His work reeks of occultism and he seems like an asshole, quite frankly.

This guy unironically believes the Earth is 6000 years old and the devil planted dinosaur fossils. He's orders of magnitude dumber than the average shitposter; he's signalling concern for us but we don't think about his kind at all.

easy there, he makes good music

jewish music labels basically own their musicians and nothing they say can be taken seriously

He is not a priest of Kek.

>Wall of text
>Profile picture is literally of a different wall of text

Who does this guy think he is

>listening to a herion addict

Here's my message to him:

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

What the fuck is this retard trying to say?

The longest sentence known to man

He won't be able to understand you, those sentences are too short for him

Literally who

Please don't post that drivvel

LITERALLY WHAT IS HE TRYING TO SAY?!?!?

what the fuck is he even saying? That was so retarded I cant even pay attentino to what its saying long enough to figure out what its saying.

Oh thank goodness, a leaf is here to talk some sense into everyone.

doesnt he has to kiss rapefugee feet?

He's saying, people treat us like we're cool and edgy, but we're actually dangerous, and we've been out here hurting too many fee fees, so everyone had better start shitting on us or this will blow up in the mainstream's face (as if we didn't just meme Trump, but that aside), and they'll wake up in a world they won't recognize.

IMO

TOO LATE NIGGAS, AHAHAHA, LIKE GET USED TO IT, WE IN THE POWER NOW NIGGAS, WEW.

Stay cucked. Nobody follows the weak.

Good musician who I will continue to listen to but still, it must be said, Josh (((((Tillman))))

he's saying Sup Forums is more powerful than you actually realize. we just helped impact the election in a major way regardless as to whether or not you believe it. this is an organized and calculated group for the most part despite the self categorization as chaotic

as organized as anonymous users on a board from all around the world can be - collective consciousness targeted towards completing singular objectives

I hate this kind of drug haze rambling nigger shit.

Make your point. It's very simple to do.

He finally went full retard today. Someone repeatedly tried to engage him in a discussion and encouraged him to make an actual argument but FMJ showed his true colors and couldn't hang.

I like the guy's music but this shit is making me lose any respect I had for him very fast. What a dumbass.

I deciphered it:

>I don't like the sort of people who post on Sup Forums because [ad hom, projection]. They're also dangerous and mean. Love is the answer.

Whatever dude.

FJM*
u wot m8

I tried to make sense of his fucking post for three minutes, before I looked down here to see if can engrish properly

what a spoiled child

>anglican
>real priest
pick one

Why is this so hard to read?

i can barely read this. is this in german?

father john misty is fucking trash