Pence: 'I wasn't offended' by message of 'Hamilton' cast

TRUMP AND Sup Forums BTFO LMFAOOOO
cnn.com/2016/11/20/politics/mike-pence-hamilton-message-trump/index.html

It doesn't matter. It was a setup from both of them to underhand the liberal values of trying to make him apologize for what he' said.

Here is "Aaron Burr"

The Pence/Hamilton thing was really just a big media show. An innocuous public relations conspiracy meant to assuage the losers, to inject dignity into the body politic, to drum up interest in American history, and of course to advertise the play itself.

>be black dude
>actually disgusted by this kind of post

Guys like him can fucking hang from a fucking tree.

looks like he hates himself

>pls let me into the white boys club

I've know people who work in this industry. I've been told that this type of crap largely draws the same crowds, other folks in the industry supporting on another, and little old ladies who haven't had penis in years that want to check out the packages in tight pants. The morons who think that it's "art" actually contribute little to the take in of the productions.

What if with Pence and Bannon having gone, they're baiting Trump himself into going so they can John Wilkes Booth him and Pence is trying to calm Trump down so he doesn't do it.

#staywoke

As much as I may wish to say this, an ignore strategy might be best. This may not have even been carried by the news if Trump had said nothing. It certainly probably would have died down quicker. In short, don't give people a voice.

>yfw they actually casted a nigger as aaron burr

K E K
E
K

Pence just wanta a quiet life.

Trump is a good friend.

>be black dude

>I heard cheers and boos. I told my kids 'this is what freedom sounds like'

Pence is such a class act

BASED

Good

Trump and Pence are going to be the best thing, the yanks had had for along time.

Fitting that Hamilton the federalist fuccboi would have a shitty musical celebrating cultural appropriation as his legacy.

I don't recall the demand for an apology.

This describes nearly every controversy he has.

Hopefully Pence will take away his twitter before north Korea nukes the south.

>be

No. They'd report on it because it's the vice president. As they did.Then Trump responded.

Only Trump begged for an Apology because thats what the leader of the free world does. Even Obama wasnt that much of a bitch

Nigga woke up at 6am and the first thing he decided to do was go on twitter and critique a fucking musical and beg them for an apology, then rant about SNL. Jesus Christ

Clearly trump send them to distract from his lawsuit he just settled, stay actually woke

LOOOOOL

>creating shitshows like this to distract the public from his own scandals
This is the kind of crooked shit i'd expect from Hillary

bm

bm

bm

bm

You would think he would spend his time hiring people to make the government work instead of begging on behalf of someone else

I'm starting to think Trump might have been a mistake.
Bannon and Sessions could be okay but Bolton seems like too much of a warhawk.

bm

Pence is the fucking boss

>Bolton seems like too much of a warhawk

Bolton is trash, but he won't end up in the cabinet.

>Trump says that theater should be a safespace
>Leftists criticize it, saying that this is what freedom is
>Mike "AC/DC for the LGBT" Pence agrees saying that it is freedom of speech
>leftists just admited that safe spaces are stupids, and that we need freedom of speech

Don't know if master troll level here, but gg to Trump and Pence

> implying she has to lift a finger, that media doesn't cover for her while associates suicide witnesses

Yeah, it'd be impossible to get him through congress.

Everyone keep in mind though, Trump overtly did this to distract from the university case settlement. That's right, that thing nobody is talking about. At all.

Meant my first bit in reply to

There's so much wrong with this post m8.

Im pretty certain thats what trump really wanted to do which is genius.
C'mon you have seen his campaign. He's not the guy to be assblasted about anything

No, hes the guy to get assblasted over everything. He is admitting that america needs safe spaces and begging for an apology

>the actor cried

Even ignoring the humor of it all and the 5d chess being played, this alone makes it all worth it.

He's playing a character just to fuck with the left, he's been doing this for the entirety of the campaign. He doesn't actually care, he's doing this for too reasons

>takes attention away from manufactured but effective trump u controversy
>gets the left to attack the concept of safe spaces, a very specific term he could not have used by accident

*two reasons

I actually gained a lot of respect for Pence from this.

Man that gives me goosebumps

It's beyond "playing a character". Trump is whatever he needs to be at any given moment to garner the reaction he wants. No integrity.

>Trump does not have enough integrity and moral fiber to not make us look like damn fools at every moment!
Tasty. Salt.

>Trump might have been a mistake
>Bolton seems like too much of a warhawk

And what, Hillary would have been less of a warhawk?

What's funny is if the left had integrity to begin with, his tactics wouldn't work.

You degenerates brought this on yourselves.

>no integrity
Well he is a politician now.

Bolton isn't getting shit, why are you guys replying to him like he knows something?

As a black guy, i want to punch his shit up.

I didn't Bannon would get in but here we are. A lot of people didn't think Trump would win but here we are.

Same buddy. Even if Sup Forums doesn't seems to understands that there is black people with a brain here.

Can't wait for trumps presidency anyway!

That's not a character that's who he is. Did you watch The Apprentice or follow him on twitter before the election? Because I did and unless he's been playing a character for the last 30 years that's just who he is.

This.

>Trump says something you like
>"Spot on! MAGA"
>Trump says something you don't like
>"He's just acting retarded on purpose to troll the opposition! 5d chess!"

It's like he's a living Rorschach ink blot revealing your desired political candidate.

For me, that's honestly not the case. I've just happened to notice how Trump operates a bit better than most.

>Trump trolls every libtards begging for save spaces with a sarcastic as fuck twitter post.
>CTR and MSN shills actually think he's serious and starts demonizing safe space and people advocating them because Trump now "wants" them.
>They starts fighting among themselves even more than before.

Intergalactic 45D Tic-Tac-Toe

Actually most of pol welcomes based blacks. You guys are the only hope of pulling your race out of endless crime and poverty.

Trump is just a whiny little bitch

You have to go back to the_Donald

If the Bush and Obama years have taught me anything counter-intuitive, it's that whining works.

Wow it's almost like he's a normal American shitposting on twitter