What is the one red pill that Sup Forums still refuses to swallow?

What is the one red pill that Sup Forums still refuses to swallow?

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/god-necessary-being/
youtube.com/watch?v=1GPe_8Qxxvo
youtu.be/Ta75NNb6MQ8?t=1m27s
youtube.com/watch?v=ypRb8Z3dMRs&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White people will go extinct

Islam is the only way white people can continue to exist.

Edward Snowden is a treasonous faggot that showed every major country the five eye deck of cards.

That racism is a tool to control the masses and subvert independent & collaborative thought.

Sup Forums is lost on the bigger picture. Racism is manufactured in the media and certain figureheads push it more than ever.

Early-late 90s and early Millennium America was pretty much the pinnacle of race relations. Literally everyone was represented and there were several shows featuring interracial coupling, black only coupling, white only coupling, etc.

Shows back then could never exist now because of the potential backlash. We've gone backwards, not forward, and it's keeping us back. Massively.

But this post will be discarded, spammed with pictures, racial epithets, etc.

The single only way humanity can move forward is for every single non-white (including jews and any mixed race) to be completely exterminated.

antipsychotics

The pedo redpill. The second someone mentions it Sup Forums chimps out like liberals.

Identifying with far right racist politics is social suicide, and the only people stupid enough to do it are people with no real social standing.

The fact is, if you are actually an intelligent human being you will move to a good area. The only minorities that move to good areas are the most intelligent ones. Regardless of the average intelligence of a race, every race has some intelligent people, and if you live in a good area, or even have a good job in a bad area, the only people you are likely to interact with are the intelligent people from each race.

For this reason, it's idiotic to be openly racist. Because there may be violent retards in a race, but if you are intelligent and valuable enough to be a successful member of society, then the only members of each race are the intelligent ones. You shouldn't discriminate against the intelligent ones, and there's no point in discriminating against the bad ones that are nowhere near you.

The inverse of this is also true: if you are surrounded by degenerates, then you probably are one to, and that means you're worthless. You are the "nigger" of your race.

If you are a valuable human being, you will focus on your own achievements, not on the failures of other groups. That will all take care of itself.

Systemic complexity is the function of entropy.

Fapping drains your masculine energy. More than once a week is overboard.

Rule:
Should I fap?

Has it been at least four days?

If yes, go for it. If not, nope.

We are all equal.

Some jews are good

That believing in Christianity is no less retarded than believing in Judaism or Islam. There's no proof for any of these religions.

Scientology

This shit is fucking with my head
plato.stanford.edu/entries/god-necessary-being/

That Christianity is for cucks.

I don't buy into "No Fap".

Hitler did wrong

t. Cuck who likes being raped in the ass by the gubmint's big black dick

I'd rather we all die.

KEK SPOKE

This.

When it comes down to everything, we're all in the same boat. We're marooned on a small island in an endless sea. Confined to a tiny speck of sand, unable to escape. A pale blue dot in the obsidian sky.

THIS

Democrats are better for the economy

Atheism.

This - we already lost.

The difference in behavior between the races, whether that be crime rates, intelligence whatever being entirely down to genetics. I think a lot of it is to do with racial culture and group think rather than all blacks are dumb apes by design.

quite

Fuck off ahmed.

Kys people chimp out since it's morally wrong

I think you have a real solid point there buddy.

It's still the same as it ever was. Sex, money, power.

I think humanities biggest fault is that we forget that we are still animals. We are controlled by instinct and hormones. It explains so much of our behavior.

Jews are master race

Joe Biden actually hates white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=1GPe_8Qxxvo

Circuncision is bad.

There is a very large ammount of verybdeffencive people about that, even though they hadnt the choice, they still try to defend theirselves.

Better death then pedophile goatfucker

Jews are superior and gods chosen people.

Every single woman is into cuck fantasies.

FLAT EARTH
L
A
T

E
A
R
T
H

Japanese are the true master race. They are intellectually superior and have the best work ethic and the highest productivity of any other nationality.

the holocaust isn't real.

Globalists want to prevent unity in populations and divides them in any way possible. Race, religion, sex, ect.
In a sense, some of Sup Forums serves the globalists the same way liberals do.

>french pedo
not even surprised

That Sup Forums is not one person.

Bitcoin

That Islam is basically Sup Forums but for arabs.

That's the black pill.

This

Psychedelics.
Sup Forums refuses to swallom them because they don't have any friends and can't even imagine how to get their hands on drugs.

>less jobs during financial crisis
>crisis goes away, more jobs being created
Obongo totally did this

Drumpf is one of (((them))).

This

Sup Forums is being used to inject homosexual and cuckold thought.

Religion.

Horseshit. Not getting off lowers sperm count. Fuck and fap as much as you want. It's good for you.

>youtu.be/Ta75NNb6MQ8?t=1m27s
>and no difference between an arab and a non-arab, or a black man and a white man, except through piety
Fuck off Ahmed.
Also, enjoy your circumcised dick.

That us jews are actually the good guys

That compared to Jews & Japs, white people are niggers

>force business owners to pay for healthcare for all employees working over 30 hours
>cut hours
>employee has to take new job
>look I created a job

ip ban when?

Now matter how hard you try, you bring society to think the same way they used to

Unfortunately, society evolves, even if it's towards its own self destruction

This is about as blue pilled as it gets
Absolutely nothing in nature suggests equality exists, or is even beneficial to believe in for that matter.
Some people are better than others. One of the few things I actually disagree with the founding fathers on. Not all men are created equal.

Solipsism

It's all your fault and it always was

Yeah and police brutality 10x worse than the pussy shit we've seen lately happened every day to poor people.

Nope.

For example. You're an idiot and I'm not. See we're not all equal.

This. Sup Forums is controlled opposition. As long as the other races are divided, they will never unite to turn against ((them)).

Flat earth theory

read Submission by Houellebecq if you haven't already

the horseshoe theory is real as fuck, extremism always ends in shit and only those who are extremist themselves get offended by and contend against it

This www.wellaware1.com and this www.blessyahowah.com , not that most polacks even know that these things exist to refuse them in the first place

Hollow earth, I want to believe, but I really need to see it with my own eyes.

Integrating prisoners into a human prison centipede would cut costs dramatically, and would be the ultimate deterrent for anyone considering a career in crime. It's exactly what America needs.

Technology is not exponential.

whys that user

yup I grew up in a white nigger neighborhood called Surrey. Now it's got a lot of brown niggers but a bunch of niggers of all races reside there.

This: youtube.com/watch?v=ypRb8Z3dMRs&t=1s

I am absolutely. fucking. serious.
They want to make the Zionists into the masters, when the Masters control the Zionists.

Look at the Mazzini-Pike plan. Are the Zionists running it all if they are destroyed in the grand plan?:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion. We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Veganism

this.
i never really had real friends, and it was always difficulty to get drugs, but im older now with a few connections.
getting some shrooms soon, and ive done them a few times in the past few months. each time was an amazing experience. really changed my outlook on life. anxieties were gone, depression was gone, faced difficult truths sometimes, even "bad trips" were beneficial.
I always learn something from my trips.
everyone should eat at least 5 grams of shrooms on an empty stomach.

>pol is racist meme

Why isn't it?

>one posts
>open-ended, contextless questions that took one second to think up
>addressing "pol"
Sage all spam.

Youre using the jews version of equality.

Equality in terms of morality, not in terms of position at the time or at birth.

The Japanese are fucking broken. One the one hand you have a bunch of robotic, suicidal worker drones and on the other you have lifelong NEETs.

The ultimate Red Pill is that the Red Pill is a Zionist contrivance to vilify anyone who goes against their agenda.
You saw this with Hillary. It's only going to get worse.

The biggest "Red Pill" is that swallowing the Red Pill is just another system of control

fug

look here--->

Does having sex with women also reduce your masculine energy? Why would rubbing your penis against your hand drain your so-called masculine energy but not rubbing your penis against a vagina? Is not having sex, ever, at all, under any cirmcumstances, the true redpill? Should we call it the cuckpill? We should band together to make fun of people who have orgasms.

>> ffsQ13L4

Truth

Trump will be a horrible president

>morality

the problem is that what counts as 'extremism' is totally dependent on the cultural context. it's why i prefer the 'overton window' model.

Anglos control the world, not Jews

So much this. Sup Forums is "muh Jesus" tier and we won't be a free people until we'll expel all the semitics religions out of our land, and ALL semitics religions, christianity included. Then we shall return to our ancestral white religious beliefs.

Most American thing I've read all week.

also, race is real, but even if whites are the master race, how many whites live up to that expectation?

Far too often I see the following play out.

The whites that do, don't think about their race, they care about success.
The whites that do care about their race, dream of success.

TRUTH

>But this post will be discarded,

It will be ignored because everyone here knows this. There is nothing new about it and even your "bigger picture" is probably already too small. Shitting out trivial shit does not allow you to sit on the informative high horse.

Having sex with a woman (orgasm with a woman) releases a balanced level of oxytocin - 1000% more than masturbation.
Masturbation makes man psychotic (if in excess).
Pair bonding with women was meant to be the object of sexual energy.

I wonder how long it would take before we become a mythological people

"I swear, Tyrone, there were these people with, like, yellow hair and red hair! Or blue and green eyes!"
"You're snorting too much coke, Muhammed. Eyes and hair are black and black. That's just science"

that quote is fake dumbass

---->