Shaun King BTFOs Trump supporters

>You may not be bigoted, but you're also not against it. You may against Muslims, but you sure aren't for them. You may not be sexist, or may not realize you're sexist, but you aren't for the protection of women.

youtube.com/watch?v=XytDUg7hWAI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBtvt2VFPw4
youtube.com/watch?v=pez_79eWSWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That guy's entire life is a lie, no wonder he is a shitlib.

I am against Muslims

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

Lel, literally can't think for yourself "if you aren't with us you're against us" mentality. It's why the left will never win again.

its time to stop posting and get a real job Talcum X, nobody on either side listens to you anymore..

Who?

>Talcum X

A literal nobody that has built his life around the myth that he's black.

This is the quadroon who pretends to be black, right?

That's so funny. lelel xd rofl. Oh man that boy showed them all. goddamnit look at all the haters. wow ma man some true stuf ya got there. Yeah, white man needs to get rid off. BLM. Melaninpower. Shiggadin' another truth bomb here. I love you. We are stupid. Black awareness. Spread this ´sheet. dayum brother, so true.
IGN14/88. Better be cautious, they try to drag you down. I was in school once. Where ma stamps at? Ma queen is suffering the same. Drumpf. You tell 'em nigga. Racists. Let's go to the mall. Wait, that sounds not in advantage of us. Fuck you Uncle Tom. Read the bible. They hold us back. Nobody got time for that. Twerk Invasion this friday at the community hall in Brooklyn. Wew I'm white and I love you all. Where is my daddy? Yeah suck it you fucking priviledged white males. Hillary for President. I like big butts I cannot lie. The votings were rigged. Power to the people. Can someone sub my channel? Make 5000$ a week. Ma bitch is white and she's my slave. Awake and get ya ass on the streets. They wouldn't talk like that if they would face me. 45 all the way. Peace and love. woohoo. I'm 12 and I got detained for peeing at the school's wall. That's ma man right there. People like acting normal get shot by police, I saw it.

>check flag
>fucking leaf

sage&ignore

The left will unfriend the entirety of facebook.

Talcum X

yup

I form opinions on my own I don't need Talcum X to form them for me.

Why would I be for foreign Muslims trying to enter the country?

Why would I be for illegal immigrants trying to come into the country?

being pro Muslim and pro women = oxymoron

He's pretty fly for a white guy...

talcumX

>bigoted
yawn, not an argument.

>muslims
I'm mostly against all the grown ass faggots posing as children, also there seems to be more of them than female and children ''''''''refugees''''''''. Other obvious reasons to dislike muslims

>sexist
lol ok. Let's just be ignorant to how women are treated in other countries compared to burgerland. Especially with shitskin muslims.

Came here to post this.

Someone please explain the joke to me. I get that talcum powder is white but so what. So is cocain so why not cocain x or salt x

whats up with his beard and haircut?
wouldnt black face be more convincing

>You may act black, but you sure are a white boy who got paid off by Soros

Because it rhymes with Malcolm X you twat

i like that fake black inflection in his accent

Your liberal boogeyman words mean jack shit now. You used them so much to shout down any opposing views that they're now just white noise with no weight behind them to people.

>Shaun King

You may not be black, but you are still a nigger.

because malcolm x?

also
youtube.com/watch?v=rBtvt2VFPw4

Refrence to Malcolm X

So all because it rhymes? Unless Talcum powder pretends to he black, makes no sense

Talcum-X AKA whiteboi wanna be nigger

why do you fools give this """IDENTIFIES WITH CHIMPS""" any attention.

>you may not be against working class rural Americans who need jobs, but you're also not for them
>you may not be against families that can't afford Obamacare, but you're also not for them
>you may not be against the millions of people impacted by big government, but you're also not for them
See? I can also pretend that whatever issues I vote on are more intrinsically important.
These fucking people are turning me into a Trump supporter.

AUTISM. Many such cases!

I think he actually is half black desu. I look similar in appearance and I'm half black. Definitely "white passing" though. He's obviously overcompensating though.

Transnigger says what?

Why is it impossible to explain if it makes so much sense. The other user said it was because it rhymes, is that why? Cumskin X sounds better and makes more sense because it's white but it has little niggers swimming around in it

>>You may not be bigoted, but you're also not against it. You may against Muslims, but you sure aren't for them. You may not be sexist, or may not realize you're sexist, but you aren't for the protection of women.

Okay good. So we are agreed. There is a space between "bigot" "sexist" "racist" and your positions, which is also where most people exist.

Maybe they're finally reaching a realization.

Even more stunning will be when they realize that being "for women" doesn't lead to the same conclusions for everyone.

I'm for productive people who don't leech off of the welfare state. If you leech off the welfare state you need to go.

Wasting the money of tax payers always takes prescient over race, religion or sex.

He's legit mentally ill.

also libshit contrarian virtue signalling logic in a nutshell

K, nigger, are you for white people then?

he would have learned about spray-tan from Rachel Dolezal if only our evil society didn't force trans-racials into the shadows. They have no support group. Sad!

Let's look at it this way

Shaun King sees himself as a Malcolm X type person, a fighter in the battle for African American rights. Shaun King would like to be compared to Malcolm X

Shaun King is also a white person pretending to be black. He would not welcome people pointing out his white and drawing attention to his lie

Talcum X brings these two together in a more vicious insult because it hits Shaun King where it hurts (his deep desire to be a respected civil rights leader, and also his shameful deception about his race)

stop taking bait, newfriend

>You may not be bigoted, but you're also not against it. You may against Muslims, but you sure aren't for them. You may not be sexist, or may not realize you're sexist, but you aren't for the protection of women.

>You have to agree to my fucked up worldview and join our side otherwise you are sexist/racist and even if you do join us you a privileged shitlord because.

Fucking cultists.

LMAO TALCUM X

The only consensus white man on Sup Forums.

Quadroon would imply there's a drop of black blood in his body.

Is this a joke?

>You may against Muslims
you may against muslims what?!?! the suspense is killing me

>if you do not agree with me you are literary Hitler
who the fuck is that shitlord and why should I care?

Sounds like Sup Forums posting

"I'm against big government"
>HAHAH SO YOU LIKE CORPORATE COCK HUH YOU SHILL?

youtube.com/watch?v=pez_79eWSWw

He's a white dude who likes to LARP as being black

He's transblack. Identifies as black and his feelings are legit.

How does it feel to know that you're entire life is lie, Shaun?

>quadroon
>implying there's any African blood in him

Why does his WHITE brother have the same nose?

Why is it when people say this shit about Trump supporters, they never consider the fact that many many people don't consider what Trump says or does to be racist. Because it's not.

Get a load of this transnigger saying I might not be a bigot.

He even shaves his hairline to look more black.

>talcum X

Why does this nigger think he's the next dindu leader?

>You may not be for ISIS, but you sure aren't against it.

Lawrence of Arabia syndrome

>Talcum X
I don't think there are many people who take this faggot seriously anymore
>but you aren't for the protection of women.
if only he knew how ironic that statement is. he definitely isn't in support of pic related

>Father's arrest photo
>Kentucky

he's not only white, he's white trash

he may not be white, but he's definitely not black

easy there canacuck... just because someone is from KY means nothing, our horses probably live better than you do.

9 minutes of nothing. He doesn't even make a good point.

>Leaf
>Talcum X

The job of the government is to provide public goods, defense, protect the people and incentivize economic growth.

Caring about your hurt feelings is the job of a psychiatrist.

Identity politics is to the left as what is redneck and obvious racism is to the right.

The vast majority is in the middle and thankfully is now recognizing that the overt and covert racist/extremists are the same filthy, vile creatures.