Knowledge Bomb. The UN

The UN is round 2 of a "Global Government" organization, League of Nations was round 1.

League of Nations (Failed)

UN(Failing right now and will have the same fate of the League of Nations(being dismantled))

The UN doesn't do jack shit for the people around the world, its used to push agendas on them.

Now with that in mind, once you understand the bigger pictures its fascinating seeing power plays and power struggles and Agendas being played out depending on who is in the UN(and who has which positions and most control of it).

The UN keeps pushing/promoting Climate Change,Diversity and Multiculturalism to bring down the West.

The UN is also building a Army(I'll go into this in another Knowledge Bomb, but there is a reason why so many UN Vehicles have been shipped out overtime).

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91643049/#91643049
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94004257/#94004257
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Rapporter-utredningar/01 Polisen nationellt/Ovriga rapporter-utredningar/Kriminella natverk med stor paverkan i lokalsamhallet Sekretesspr 14.pdf
archive.is/D2670
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SnLIzNGb9gI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off larping faggot

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO(Ignore the impersonators):

Oh look shit we already know.

What ever opinion keeps your mental safe space fine.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

still trying to figure out wether you are an insider, are just good at putting pieces together or just larp. but i like your threads

You aren't even woke you fucking retard.

Not fully.

If you look at what I've been talking about, I'm mentioning the UN because of the spiderwebs involving it.

>saying shit obivous for everyone with a fucking attention-whoring format
>insider
>good

I understand things with a different perspective.

I'm here to get information out, this has been my goal since v1.

I plan on covering in the next threads(Lets see if I have time to post these going forward):

1) UN Army & EU Army

2) Waco

3) Europe's "No Go Zones"

DESU anyone who happens to be alive knows that the UN does literally jack shit for the ordinary person.

If a war happens they do nothing in general but talk and maybe send in a few blue hats to make it look like they do something.

Any genocide say its bad and do nothing.

Famine or other crap say it is not right and dont bother.

If anything it is what they do not say but do which is the more important part.

I think it will fail in our lifetime anyways.

Welcome back anon5, most of us loves you innit. Have you got anymore info on London Bridges? Also, is Assange in protective custody until Jan 20th?

From south america I see.

Do you not realize that just like the middle east there are plans to destabilize you guys and have you flood north turning Mexico into a Syria type situation?

Also based anon5, any comment on the increases in the Mandela Effect, especially geographical changes?

Is Kanya West's recent rant related to ISIS Kim K situation?

Whats important to look at involving the UN is beyond its surface.

1) "London Bridges"/London Caliphate is still building up.

2) The recent Psy-Op about Wikileaks being compromised & Assange not alright is designed to make people question Wiki-leaks. Also I think Assange is keeping track of the Transition process.

How do we red pill people about the EU army and the UN chess pieces being moved?

your country is shit lol

> London Bridges
Is this Black Friday or New Years Eve?

LARP fag or not, I enjoy these & I thank who ever is revealing knowledge to us.....

Thanks Knowledge bomb person......

trolls fuck off

We shifted timelines around the time Hugo Chávez died and the entirety of South America's center-leftist banana republic political regime went away with him, making it easier for (((them))) to desestabilize South America (the Saudis are behind this in particular).

You should be very concerned about that.

Likely.

9/11 put things out of wack, Trump winning is starting to put things back on track.

Thats what I'm observing if you believe in the Mandela Effect.

Best way to track UN vehicle movements?

A5 has been proven to be subverted. Why is he still making threads?

nigger

what is your take on the FBI? will they keep investigating clinton? was them sying "there is nothing in the emails" just to buy time until trump is in the office so they cant be pardoned and make them feel safe so they dont flee the country? or did they actually sell us common people out and are in on all that evil stuff?

did trump say the "they are good people" stuff for the same reason or did he sell us out too?

I think the UN is losing power anyways.

Globalism as a whole is slowly dying at the current rate with brexit starting to kill off the EU with a possible frexit around the corner and Trump shaking things up in US.

Same way you do it for anything else.

You research and compile and then spread the information.

Research the Islamic Calendar.....also isn't a London Bridge in maintenance right now?

BTW I did make a thread about it a while back ago involving some interesting intel:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94004257/#94004257

I tell people to look into my past threads for good reason.

>9/11 off-track, Trump victory putting things back on track
Exactly. Fully based.
I think we will see Assange after Jan 20th next.
Any thoughts on Kerry being in NZ before the earthquake in NZ?

The mayor keeps going on about the Fireworks on New Years Eve. 100,000+ expected.

You might want to look at this PDF from Swedish Police
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Rapporter-utredningar/01 Polisen nationellt/Ovriga rapporter-utredningar/Kriminella natverk med stor paverkan i lokalsamhallet Sekretesspr 14.pdf

It contains maps of all major Swedish cities with "segregated areas" circled in.

Typical truth bomb: 'some thing might happen some day somewhere ... yes the illuminati, you're onto somthing, user! ... yes, let's look this up on wikipedia we're probably gonna understand it all! Let's make a thread on reddit, also'

The 30th of this month and the 30th of next month (day before New Years Eve) are important. Tower Bridge maintenance finishes on December 30th.

>You should be very concerned about that.
I don't think you understand. There's nothing I can do about it. Try living in a third world shithole and see how your stupid amateur pseudo-conspiracy theorist demeanor as a getaway from the fact you're an actual retard will get you at.

Seriously, stop it.

Never been subverted.

Keep trying to use the same psy-op tactic thats being done against Wikileaks......

If you look on youtube there are alot of videos involving UN vehicles being shipped out/transported.

I do what I can.

1) FBI is still looking into things, and once trump gets into office, things are going to be getting done.

2) Trump said that because right now the country needs to be united and not divided. Also consider that running for president was Hillary's life support in more ways then one.

Agreed.

Is Prime Minister May on our side?

>oh boy it's another larpfag circlejerk thread

Don't listen to CTR anon5.

Is Tower Bridge coming down after work finishes on the 30th December?

Is May on our side?

Is the UN beginning to get panicky about the shift in people's political mindset (nationalist vs. muh multiculturalism)? I notice the pope has been babbling nonstop about refugees lately, Soros putting the pressure on him?

Not my fault if you are not looking at the world from a chessboard perspective.

Interesting how things start to take shape huh?

I've seen things like that.

You really have to ask..... where is the Military at this point? Are they being told to stand down?

Thats interesting.

>1) FBI is still looking into things, and once trump gets into office, things are going to be getting done.
>2) Trump said that because right now the country needs to be united and not divided. Also consider that running for president was Hillary's life support in more ways then one.

thats basically what i hoped for. pls dont be bullshitting user.

what do you think about pizzagate? false leads or are we onto something?

There have been reports since 2012 of drilling noises in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. Kerry was there in Christchurch when the earthquake struck from Christchurch to Wellington as if something underground was destroyed. Just before being in NZ, he was in Antartica.

Any info on potential attacks on black Friday? Lineups and crowded stores are target rich environments.

They could be setting things up, similar to how the Twin Towers had maintenance weeks before.

Big operations take alot of prep-time, etc.

As for May.... more details if you could.

Notice which people in the UN are upset,

The female PM of Britain who says Brexit means Brexit, is she on our side?

>never been subverted
Then have you been spreading misinformation?

You've said nothing that we didn't already know, as usual.

Taken from the funny brit poster
>they should be called obvious bombs

How come this anon5 person refuses to drop any info on ETI's?

He is the one who feels for us

Not bullshitting, consider whats going on right now & how the Obama DOJ cockblocks.

You are onto something with Pizzagate, but attacking the DC part of the network is a bad strategic idea.

DC = Military base

Hollywood = Communications/Propaganda/Supply

The Hollywood one is vital to expose and destroy because if you ruin the public's Idols, you can wake them up far easier.

No info yet, but we should be aware of anything that gets covered up or any false flag opportunities.

> UN people upset
Any specifics?

What can anon5 tell us all about the British paedo rings and connections to the grander ones? Any event or one person we should focus our investigation onto?

Thank you for this knowledge bomb Patriot. I never knew this and am eternally grateful for this bomb of knowledge.

This board is lucky to have such intelligent, insightful and educated Americans here. Without us this place would be a breeding ground for stupidity, cuckoldry and incestuous British shitposting.

Could Black Friday be an economic attack?

I haven't been spreading any misinformation.

If you dig into what I've been saying since v1 & lately, it is actually important.

I just don't go into that type of stuff, never been what I'm about.

Look at who's been speaking out against Trump's stance on "climate change".

well, its hard to believe you are not bullshitting since there is never any source or whatsoever. i do know that based on your position it might not be possible, but from my position its just some assumptions. so i try to consider your stuff both, as truth and as bullshit at the same time (schrödingers sceptic?)

however i agree with your strategy, but we dont have any leads going there except for the old rumors (except for the gaga picture at spiritcooking) and so i dont think its good throwing away our leads right now and start anew where we might find nothing. what we should do is try to look for leads from our current view points going into that direction though.

I've done more then just this one........

Hollywood is a big part of the network.

And yes it ties into the British ones.

No idea.

re climate change, China? they like to diddly kiddlies too?

>Speaking out against Trump on climate change
Nicolas Sarkozy

Do you guys do black Friday over there or that is exclusively a burger holiday?

oh shit they are buying up hollywood I just realized

Waco? That's a blast from the past.

So I've decided to start looking into the "Hollywood" rings you've mentioned before and re-found this article( archive.is/D2670 ) but one line jumped out at me was ‘The No 1 problem in Hollywood was and is – and always will be – pedophilia.’ I think the history might lead to connections of the present. Maybe even the founders of that city.

I'm not saying that people should stop looking into the DC one, its a part of a bigger network, I'm saying that the Hollywood one is more important in the strategic sense.

Was the earthquake in NZ man made to de-populate the West Coast for oil exploration?

It's a thing here now too (heard on radio today) and in NZ.

How exactly does Hollywood tie into the British paedo rings? I'm curious, are the British paedo politicians involved or is it the same group just a different branch?

Please make time for the Waco thread. That was an event that changed my world view as a child. I am very interested in what you have to say about it.

that i agree completely with. just for the propaganda factor though to get the people to wake up.

otherwise we have to track down those in power who organize all that to stop it completely though. but we cant stop them without the people on our side.

will you one day disclose your sources?

East coast of the south island sorry.

UN RADICALIZING PALESTINIANS
>UN RADICALIZING PALESTINIANS

>you have to realize Is-Ra-El and the house of Saud have the same goals and objectives and the public image is false. >They are basically frenemies as their agendas align
>they prevent Muslims from having any sense and purposely radicalize which allows IDF to commit war crimes and single-indoctrinated Jihadis lash out while being kept under authoritarian rule
>in the end it's the lowest on the totem pole who loses

If DC is Military, and Hollywood is communications, then British (I assume London) would be finances. Benefits of money laundering and other stuff.

Sorry, mate.

Hopefully you can prevent it from becoming a nigger feeding frenzy at Walmart like it's become here.

Hopefully it'll be civilized people out with their families looking to enjoy some great deals before Christmas and not packs of feral beasts having fistfights in the aisles over the last Straight Outta Compton DVD.

how is waco relevant? wasn't it just an FBI fuckup?

Can't we just spam the Mayor Khan of London's Twitter feed asking if the engineering works are preparation for demo of Tower Bridge?

>not spreading misinformation
Hah, ok. You haven't told us things we didn't already know.

Super kek!

Yep, many reasons for them doing that.

Mix of both.

Consider Hollywoods influence/importance.

I think people will find it very interesting considering pizzagate and such.

Hollywood also has Swinger Clubs... which should be revealed due to what they are also connected to.(such as the Truman Show and Child trafficking)

An FBI fuckup that directly led to the OK City bombing.

Bom -> tree
Bard -> beard

BombArd us

Oh fuck, what if the prophecy of the three branches becoming one relates to the three paedo rings, Military, Hollywood and Finances merging into one thing?

How would someone go about exposing them when Hollywood stars have attempted to out them publicly?

Elijah Wood and the Corey's for instance?

just so you know, the pizzagate guys are starting to target hollywood now because of something elijah wood has said about pedos abusing younger actors around 3 or so months ago, that article just became a point of interest

which will make them start to dig things up
question(feel free to ignore some if you dont know the answer):
1.if the UN is building their own army, who is funding them?

2.are they drying up their other suborganizations to fund this private army?

3. are they just going to transform their peace keepers into military assets? (I'm certain some countries, and these soldiers, wouldn't accept it)

4. any idea if they will ally with Soros private mercenary group?

5. when Trump is in office, how long will it take him to completely obliterate UN troops,Isis and Soros pmc?

6. what type of sex bot would you buy? facial ,personality, and body characteristics?

Oooh bby I'm real into the Sony hack now

I don't know that many chinese people though :(

to what end?

Might relate to the three branches being republican. When did that last happen?

You'll understand when I make the thread about it.

BTW the British people didn't elect Khan.

Now you are starting to think about the different aspects of the networks strategically.

Thats good.

few days ago waco came up and some user claimed that it was one of the sources for the pedos to get the children under a certain president. when the president switched he wasnt okay with waco anymore (probably just because he deemed it to be too open for everyone to see and wanted to get rid of it and every evidence in there. and thats why waco happened. no idea though. watched a documentary years ago and thats all i know about it

OP is an unreckonable faggot.

>I chose to bomb a federal building because such an action served more purposes than other options. Foremost, the bombing was a retaliatory strike; a counter attack, for the cumulative raids (and subsequent violence and damage) that federal agents had participated in over the preceding years (including, but not limited to, Waco.) From the formation of such units as the FBI"s "Hostage Rescue" and other assault teams amongst federal agencies during the "80"s; culminating in the Waco incident, federal actions grew increasingly militaristic and violent, to the point where at Waco, our government - like the Chinese - was deploying tanks against its own citizens.

-Tim McVeigh

Would be worth investigating, I don't know that prophecy so I doubt I can help that.
That would be interesting, I'm actually close enough, and know quite a few people in LA that I might be able to make a map. I'll seee what I can find on that frount.

How did Khan rig it? Immigants?

The one with the list which had the bear leaving it's cave, a star gorging itself on clay, etc.

>When did that last happen?
1928. Right before the great depression

>"""Knowledge""" Bomb
>info that's been around Sup Forums for months
Worthless thread as usual, larp as an "insider" somewhere else.

Should we spam his Twitter feed then since he likes it so much in the Twittersphere? Saying we will hold him responsible for London Bridges falling down?

On the right track.

1) Obviously some group who keeps ordering Military vehicles to be shipped out.

2) Still looking into this.

3) They might keep them separate. On for PR, the other for Punishing.

4) Very good question.

5) Depends on where they move there operations to after the middle east parts are cleaned up.

6) I would wait til Artificial Wombs get added.