It's a "you actually showed THAT in a kid's show" episode

>It's a "you actually showed THAT in a kid's show" episode

Attached: anigif_enhanced-buzz-27625-1361295792-9.gif (399x223, 745K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wqc5-IggOh4
youtube.com/watch?v=7zjaeq1uOws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cool_S
youtube.com/watch?v=VIg3w_P8RkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs.

>mfw serbian dub
>mfw "eggs" is slang for balls

Attached: 1509522711182.gif (511x315, 1.01M)

Asses mean nothing, that's why there's up close shots of a woman walking and 80% of the screen is her ass with physics, it's why the PPG can twerk, but if you show a breast gag you're likely done for. It's also why you're more apt to see big hips and ass than a big chest on kids show moms and stuff, much less sexual even if they act 100% sexual like in that gif.

that's slang for it everywhere you stupid cunt

I've never understood how they got away with this

Attached: The Southern Raiders_trim.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Because kids think butts are funny.

Go on. Go find a child and say the word butt.

Not in English, the only relevant language in this case. They actually meant eggs.

>promoting teen pregnancy

Degenerate.

It was early 2000, the 90s were still close and kids still weren't treated as retards.

"Suck eggs" is an English euphemism for "suck balls."
youtube.com/watch?v=Wqc5-IggOh4

basically any scene with gumball and the hot dog guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=7zjaeq1uOws

I'm more of a fan of this lyric:
>I told you I'd shoot! But you didn't believe me!
Why didn't you believe me?
I laughed my ass off when this happened, it came out of absolutely nowhere.

Ah yes, keep forgetting Americans are ashamed of naked bodies

No, it just means "to suck"

T H I C C

Attached: 1491660822774.jpg (1920x1080, 1.13M)

I hate saying anything good about whori but, she can do so much better than him. Thats why I pretend Linc and her are siblings and are the perfect back and forth couple.

Sorry I meant aren't

The music also carry some quite erotic implications.

I am surprised for the lack of art of Cake, she can have any body type that the artist wants.

heh

Why do you think "suck" is an insult in the first place?

Attached: Suck my dick.png (542x338, 124K)

>equating sex with pregnancy
How disgustingly puritanical.

The existence of Panda's body pillow. The implications are sexual as is, even though it's the least sexual "anime" image.

Attached: image.jpg (301x167, 17K)

I can't go back to butt jail, user

Still doesn't mean that "eggs" is slang for balls in English.

>Stinky Wizzleteats!

Attached: 1481566405845.jpg (395x387, 18K)

A body pillow is not an inherently sexual thing though. For Tier 1 lonely NEETs it's purely a way to feel closer to your waifu -- and you don't sexualize your waifu, do you?

I wasn't the guy arguing that, but you're still wrong. My point is the fact that kids shows say "suck" at all is already pushing boundaries.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1098x621, 67K)

What the actual fuck

Attached: 1521351997843.png (315x330, 138K)

There's nerdy convention in one episode of 'Colorful horse, of the forbidden cartoon!' where there is a character tied up on a pillow for sale. There is nothing suggestive, but it is a reference to body pillows very clearly.

That's mild by AT standards

Texas American English speaker. Eggs is definitely used as slang for balls you oaf.

>My point is the fact that kids shows say "suck" at all is already pushing boundaries.
Are you for real? Do you get appalled every time someone in a cartoon is discontent with something and says "this sucks"?

I don't care if kids shows had uncensored swears. "This sucks" is still short for "this sucks dick" or "this sucks balls". It's how the phrase started.

With fucking what? What the fuck is wrong with you? There's fuckign nothing there to get away with.

I have yet to see one that is standing up and fully clothed on both sides. They also get weird about it in the way Panda almost called it his girlfriend and Grizz had a confused face when explaining that the cellphone was under Mikichan.

That's it, from now on I'm calling my balls crown jewels.

>A body pillow is not an inherently sexual thing though
Wew lad. Google image body pillow and you'll see how wrong you are.

The motel scene from Symbionic Titan. Holy fucking shit Genndy, how'd the censors miss that shit?!

you sound upset.

what was being implied here?

Huh? I just remember Lance and Ilana staying in a motel while being on the run.

A room with only one bed and Ilana wears only a towel.

>Because kids think butts are funny.

I remember reading that toilet humor is one of the only cultural universal things. So much of humor is culturally specific, but you can go anywhere in the world, from Copenhagen to some random village in the Amazon, and kids will giggle if you make fart sounds.

It would have been interesting to study 'kid culture' back before the internet became common. I wonder what memes got passed around by word of mouth, from schoolyard to schoolyard.

I think of the 'joy to the world, the teachers dead' song.

Attached: ssss.png (188x268, 2K)

But why is it only ok to show naked male butts in kids cartoons but it almost never happens with female ass

This. What is this thing? My friend always drew it and I gave no idea what it is

I live in Washington state, eggs is slang for balls, you're just retarded.

Because the cartoon gods have blessed us with shota

As far as I'm aware, no one knows where the fuck it comes from.

I read this article once about the "Batman smells" variation on Jingle Bells. I remember it from elementary school, but apparently "Jingle Bells, Batman smells, Robin laid an egg" etc spread all around the country like a virus as a kind of pre-internet meme. It would get around a school, then when kids would move to other schools, it'd spread, and then it'd hit an Army brat, and it ended up really getting around with only minor variation like the Joker getting away instead of learning ballet.

Attached: bat-santa.jpg (400x660, 26K)

They had a hidden Loss in one episode, didn't they?

I thought a body pillow was just a pillow japs invented for side sleeping and putting a cute anime girl on it was an afterthought.

same

Sounds like the "I believe I can fly, I got shot by the FBI" meme

>Joker getting away
the best variant really, it's a regional dialect.

IIRC it was because the censors found it to hilarious to cut. No idea where they found the only censors with a sense of humour, but thats how the story went.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cool_S

Heigh ho, heigh ho
it's off to school we go
With razor blades and hand grenades
Heigh ho heigh ho heigh ho!

Butts are funny, user.

Man you just took me the hell back
I remember singing that gleefully with friends. I heard it from my older brother first (who heard it from someone else in the comic store he'd frequent), and then I sang it to my best friend-which we then started to sing it together at school, then the kids we'd be play tether-ball with learned it from us and so on so forth.
Joker got away was most common. Word of mouth is really interesting when you think about it.

Scooby dooby doo
Ate some poo
Shaggy thought it was candy
Scooby took a bite
His face turned white
I forgot about the rest, I think it had something to do with Bowser because my friend was a big Mario fanboy.

Oh yeah what county?

Attached: sgxylbhr3p3kvvlygm0x.jpg (800x450, 37K)

Right, but the pillowcases are rarely not of a sexual nature. Even when fully clothed, the characters depicted are laying down, usually in a suggestive way.

I get what it's supposed to look like on the outside but they didn't even do a "awkwardly try to stand up and go back to his side of the tent" thing before cutting to it, so there's nothing to compare it to, they just start humping

man i wish MLPfags weren't so grating, you can't even just say "show that can't be named" but you always try to make a quirky gag out of it

What's supposed to be so bad about that? They're just face chattin
OH FUCK I JUST SAW IT

What? The one where she was a monster and turned back to a naked human and Lance saw her and dressed her was more risky than one bed. Plus, she had just gotten out of the shower, she wasn't just in a towel all the time, she only came over to see the news/talk to lance.

You mean late 2000s.

I feel like kids stopped drawing this and just moved on to printing it out or putting MLG mountaindew stickers in their binders. The last time I ever remembered seeing it was in middle school I think but my elementary school friends showed me how to make it.

I always thought that in scenes like this one you can argue that ''they were only going to kiss'' even if it was obvious that they were not.

This kinda makes me wanna rewatch Avatar again.
I wish I had the time.

It's due to paranoia, the vagina can be seen in some angles and it's just safer to not risk "I-I think that wasn't just the ass cheek line but a vagina!!" scare by soccer moms. Yes, boys and their shit in the front don't seem to have this issue.

I just remember that grating edgy barney song. Kids in middle school sang it with the tune and it wa so fucking obnoxious.

Attached: maisy.webm (720x576, 2.45M)

How does Genndy get away with it?
>Ilana naked and wet
>Jack naked and showering
>Ashi naked for nearly the entire season

Yea, I agree. In most romantic candle light cases in cartoons it's just that kissing and hugging form of making out, and that's considered alright I guess.

But that said Finn went and made out with a bunch of princesses by smooching them but LSP told him that wasn't making out, jump cut to Finn looking molested.

Yeah, not all of them are like that. In the same way that not all art in inherently sexual.

At least the last one was on [as] and made for [as], Titan was made for CN and only aired on [as] well after it had been on CN.

There's worse than Illana being in a towel though, like the dress she tried on that revealed most of her back and some of her ass, and the booty quake scene with the red haired girl I forgot the name of.

I don't get it.

underage?

Booty quake was tame compared to Lance and Ilana in a fucking no tell motel with her coming out of the shower with just a towel and sharing the bed. Not to mention they were under the disguise as siblings during the whole series.

Kind of like the Chinese censors that let Coco air because they found it so moving.

Jingle bells batman smells.

Uhhh...Comal County?

MODS!

Attached: 1504549589959.gif (400x224, 3.77M)

I legit don't know how they got away with that pillow. It was blatant bondage fetishism.

???

Attached: 94031-Du-Dum-Tss-La-Pizza-De-Don-Cangrejo-Es-La-Mejor-Para-Ti-Para....gif (500x280, 1002K)

Didn't know you were from Comfort boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=VIg3w_P8RkE
Nothing will ever top this, imo.
I remember seeing this on TV in Vegas as a kid.

I'm of the persuasion that blatant lewd is more surprising than implied, indirect lewd in kids cartoons under most circumstances. We can disagree.

Is it because his webcam shows a corner?

Is it the chat in the left? Someone showed him her pussy?

A no tell motel with one bed is fucking lewd as shit.

look at the convo on the left part of the screen

Also surprised no one has brought up anything from 6teen.

The Addams family started
When Uncle Fester farted
They all became retarded
The Addams family
(Snap snap)

I thought you were using hyperbole or something, was a it a real no tell motel? My memory is faulty of that episode, really all I remember from that episode is her in a towel.