O
L

>muh GE vs Primaries votes don't matter

KYS hypocrite.

Hillary Clinton:
>Former United States Secretary of State

Donald Trump:
>President-elect of the United States of America

Friendly reminder that America has never had a "popular vote decides the president" and Trump WON the electoral college

the democrats don't believe in their domocracy anymore fucking crying faggots I laugh at you and I'm mexican hahaha fucking pigberals

Dude, we're paid until the end of the month.

What the fuck do you want us to post? The lame Hillary memes we make. Brenda's are horrible.

She thought that if we made a meme with the electoral college as an old man with a college cap, they would give her the presidency.

Jesus. I am trying to find a job. CTR didn't pay shit.

Dat illegal and zombie vote. Most powerful.

>tfw you use billions to rig the vote and still lose

Yeah, she did, just like President Gore.

>can't keep her own man satisfied
>can somehow think she can make a country satisfied.

Oh hillary just learn to suck a dick properly and get back in the kitchen already.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THE POPULAR VOTE DOES NOT DECIDE THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION

IF IT WAS THIS WAY THERE WOULD BE NO REASON FOR A LOT OF STATES TO BELONG TO THE USA

Good luck with your job

congratulations

if USA didnt had electoral votes kind of system, we would have two round system, at second round, people that voted for third party would vote for trump and he would still win.

lol poor butthurt hilldawgs take an election loss nearly as pathetically as hillary herself.
>i can't wait to come troll you fucking trumpkins on november 8th and collect your pain tears yada yada
lol yeah, sure. see you in 4 years, cucks.

Daily reminder that Hillary probably didn't win the popular vote and otherwise would've gotten even more demolished in the EC

>yfw realizing Sup Forums only thrives on contrarianism
>yfw Sup Forums is going to become leftist now that trump is "the establishment"

>1 post by this ID
People are still replying to these threads?
SAGE

We the government now

reminder that popular vote means absolutely nothing and Donald Trump is our next president.

The only voting style system hillary would win is at the first-past-the-post voting, but this is the worst system under the sun*.

PS: With first-past-the-post voting, you vote on the best candidate and the one with most votes win, no matter if he doenst have even 50% of all valid votes.

*picking an random candidate or a random ballot to decide winners are worst systems, but they dont count.

Friendly reminder that Sgt PEPE is NOT a racist.

Say it with me. This man is the next president of the United States.

fuck yall salty bastards, good thing the electoral college is in place otherwise california and new york would be able to determine too much. other states have a voice, suck it

Friendly reminder that you look more pathetic with every passing day

sorry nigger but your welfare is going to be taken away

wait, who won the election again?

oh that's right, Donald Trump did.

Say it with me

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

You're still mad I see

>babbys first time analyzing Sup Forums
>Sup Forums just does the opposite of what normies like! you guys will become liberals overnight!
such compelling psychological analysis, you must be some kind of baby genius.

I'm so confused, which time line are you in? Michelle Obama ran against Trump in mine and won

Friend;y reminder that hillary *DID NOT* win the popular vote.

What an interesting and might I add, original, observation, OP! Surely you would then support a complete audit of the votes with attention to patterns of illegality and multiple votes by individuals?

No she didn't.

I've got to give you props. You are consistent in your stupidity.

KEK! One of the best I've seen!

friendly reminder hillary lost the election.

Why do you faggots keep responding these same threads? Just hide them you fucking retards.

How does bait this obvious get so many replies?

It's horrible. The girls here stink. Like they don't take a shower, or don't douche or some shit.

I only got into this because of my sister, and thinking I would get a job after somewhere in Washington.

I want ot quit, but we get a bonus if we stay until the end of the month. Everyone looks like zombies.

I have been watching the Ghost in the Shell series to cope.

More illegals voted for her than protesting leftards.

she won by about 1.32 million votes. do you seriously believe less than 0.5% of the country should decide who runs it for the next four years?

the electoral college is there for a reason.

No one will remember her in 100 years. Although people in history class will learn about how Mr. Trump, the 45th POTUS made America Great Again.

Friendly reminder Hillary lost Obama's erection.

>what is a constitutional republic

With cheats, but the electoral college system is so based that it prevent that a lot of votes in just one or two states decide the elections.

>Sup Forums is a single entity with one mindset

Friendly reminder that it doesn't matter and you're delusional

>Who cares if Drumpf won the election? Hillary won the popular vote thanks to illegals. I bet all the alt-right racist losers will get mad if I say Hillary won!

CTR?
>Prove it.

3 million illegal votes cast by illegal immigrants
countless cast 'by' dead people
all for Shillary

>\pol\ isn't and that mindset sure isn't autism.

8/10

Fuck you

Trump will choose a different desk
he won't use the one that this filthy nigger touched before him. it has aids.

fuck you shillary supporter

nice try CTR

everyone knows Sup Forums is right wing safe space

god dammit

sweet sjw tears... eight more years!

Ur mothers didn't love you

rude

Which means nothing