How far do you think you could get with Hitler's speeches if you replace ever word with "jew" with "white male"?

How far do you think you could get with Hitler's speeches if you replace ever word with "jew" with "white male"?

Uhm.. bump for curiosity

Gender studies degree

Try it out on facebook or twitter.

Use barely modified Hitler quotes to argue pro-SJW viewpoints and see how long it takes before they take the bait.

Bump

I see potential.

I politely request that one of you cocksuckers try this and post the results for me amusements

This seems like a fun idea. How does one go about setting up a Twitter sock puppet and using it to infiltrate the SJW crowd?

Ok im working on it

In some non-white country in a similar context? Same as old uncle H except they would get their ass kicked.

Discussions happen in public and where matters are unclear or confused one settles it by argument and counter argument. But there is one problem that is not discussed publicly, one that it is delicate even to mention: the white male question. It is taboo in our republic.

The white male is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a fucking white male and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

One cannot defend xerself against the white male. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safety and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense.

Goebells, but this kind of thing could be fun

To the end of every single one.

>It is this social America which is hated most by this clique, a conglomeration of white males, their financiers and profiteers

Replace Germany with America and jews with white male.

This is awesome. Keep us informed!

>The white male is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a fucking white male and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

In the course of my life I have very often been a prophet, and have usually been ridiculed for it. During the time of my struggle for power it was in the first instance only the White race that received my prophecies with laughter when I said that I would one day take over the leadership of the State, and with it that of the whole nation, and that I would then among other things settle the White male problem. Their laughter was uproarious, but I think that for some time now they have been laughing on the other side of their face. Today I will once more be a prophet: if the international White male financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the Bolshevizing of the earth, and thus the victory of White malery, but the annihilation of the White race in Europe!

I've done this before with Hitler, Goebbels and other Nazi quotes. People fell for it and after a while I hit them all with a "You know this is a Hitler (or whoever) quote, right?" I've had a few people block me after. It's fucking hilarious... And a bit terrifying.

You could get invited to the United Nations

I do not want to miss pointing out what I pointed out on 3rd of September on Twitter, that if the white men were to plunge the world into war, the role of the white male would be finished in America. They may laugh about it today, as they laughed before about my prophecies. The coming months and years will prove that I prophesied rightly in this case too. But we can see already how our ethnic minorities which are today still hostile to us will one day recognize the greater inner enemy, and that they too will then enter with us into a great common front. The front of social mankind against Male-Capitalist exploitation and destruction of nations.

I do not want to miss pointing out what I pointed out on 3rd of September [1940] in the German Reichstag, that if Jewry were to plunge the world into war, the role of Jewry would be finished in Europe. They may laugh about it today, as they laughed before about my prophecies. The coming months and years will prove that I prophesied rightly in this case too. But we can see already how our racial peoples which are today still hostile to us will one day recognize the greater inner enemy, and that they too will then enter with us into a great common front. The front of Aryan mankind against Jewish-International exploitation and destruction of nations.

Only through force did they make one state after another pay them tribute and taxes. Behind this force, of course, stood the other one, which scents business everywhere where a state of disturbance exists: our international patriarchal acquaintances. In this manner America, over a period of a few decades, has subjugated the world; and, to make secure this conquest of the world, this subjugation of the people, the US endeavors to maintain the so-called balance of power in the Middle East.

"Ethnic minorities" should be changed to"White males"

How fortunate for SJWs that the people they administer don't think.

The great strength of feminism is that it forces those who fear it to imitate it.

Use a picture of a black friend from Facebook so you don't get banned, follow a bunch of influential BLM type people and post your first wuotes on their tweets. Wait until you have a following of your own and start posting your own tweets. The more retweets you get, the more follows you will receive until you yourself are a force in the SJW/BLM community.

>>It is this social America which is hated most by this clique, a conglomeration of white males, their financiers and profiteers
This.

"If, with the help of the Capitalist creed, the White Man conquers
the nations of this world, his crown will become the funeral
wreath of humanity, and once again this planet, empty of
mankind, will move through the ether as it did thousands
of years ago. "

Don't be ridiculous. Things like that would never fly.

bump for interest

>Sup Forums is fine with Addie and the bros
>Sup Forums wants to use their quotes to see if SJW's take the bait because SJW's are all about them refugees
>the thread

I see potential

Okay you fags, i'm doing this, post something I can use for a profile picture

bumping again for potential

Making an account called Shaquina Dequandro with pic related

"I gradually realized that the (insert conservative network name) [Social Democratic paper] was headed primarily by White Males [Jews] ; but I did not attach special importance to this fact, as it was the same with the other conservative media [newspapers]. But one thing struck me: there was not one news network [paper] that employed White Males [Jews] which had a really progressive [national] tendency, as I understood it, based on my education and attitude."
Things written inside these [parentesis] are the original

(in case the Bernie supporters that voted Trump already came up, don't follow US news that much in detail)

"Bernie [Kaiser Wilhelm II] was the first major Democratic candidate [German Emperor] who
extended his hand to the white men working class since (X time) [leaders of Marxism] without guess-
ing that scoundrels are without honor. While they were still holding his [the imperial] hand in their own, the other was feeling for the dagger.

With the White Males [Jews] there is no bargaining, but only the hard either or."

I'm always slightly left and stuck to the x-axis