ASHI! YOU'RE NAKED!

>ASHI! YOU'RE NAKED!

Attached: 9c5.png (471x461, 185K)

My name isn't Ashi and I'm not naked.
Immersion ruined.

SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP

Where did it all go so wrong? Why does it always turn out that good content creators / artists always seem to fuck things up the second they no longer have to abide by restrictions?

It's impressive that the ending was so bad that nobody even talks about how weird this was

>You will never get to relive >the whole time

>Ashi instinctively gets embarrassed at being naked two episodes earlier and covers up
>Ain't no thang here

>Go from a stoic hardened warrior, to a horny teenager that can't handle himself around woman

Thanks Genndy

Attached: 1505785090637.gif (480x270, 1.01M)

>yfw she always was

Attached: 1497723963075.jpg (736x988, 116K)

>second they no longer have to abide by restrictions?
He had 10 fucking episodes and the pacing is the biggest problem, go figure.

Only after she fixed him.
Jack is still biologically twenty five and hasn't had experience with women worth a damn, and every one of them has been Aku

Attached: 1495671087030.jpg (500x374, 25K)

This, it's like it was a collective fever dream that everyone only vaguely remembers.

Genndy clearly wanted to give the story a more satisfying ending besides "Jack fights Aku and goes back to the past", probably for himself and for the fans who have been waiting over a decade for it. The problem was that the story he wanted to tell needed at least two seasons to better explore Jack, Ashi and their relationship. And Ashi's death didn't make any sense, she should've disappeared the second she landed in the past but Genndy had thought copying Gurren Lagann was a good idea.

thats the biggest shame, all discussion of the show (including the original run) is forever tainted with the concept of everyone getting wiped

>the exact moment I knew season 5 was irredeemably shit

I mean, it had been going downhill for a few episodes already, but I'd still had hope until this

Genndy's waifufaggotry and Adult Swim's jewery to only give him ten episodes fucked over the potential the first three episodes built up, basically.

I mish Shaggyposter, he knew how to blow Ashifags the fuck out.

Attached: Samurai Mad.png (1249x693, 792K)

That just makes it hotter for Jack

Ikra should have won the Jackbowl

Attached: 1494230113693.png (1280x910, 775K)

That still bothers me.
Then a few episodes before she doesn't even understand two deer not trying to hurt each other and here she knows what kissing is.

She obviously understands the concept of clothes.

Just not why nudity would be embarrassing in battle.

>and every one of them has been Aku
BALLS DEEP

Can only get aroused by versions of Aku , My man Jack had issues

Attached: 1491765821162.png (984x659, 143K)

Well, he is Japanese.

Jesus Christ, Aku. You are such a fucking faggot.

One of my favorite posts on here was after the reference episode, and some user made the hand gesture during the raver moment and yelled "SAMURAI DROPPED" and went on a rant on how he'll never watch the show ever again.

Like how autistic do you even have to be.

>how autistic do you have to be
enough to base your quality assessment(not enjoyment necessarily) of an ending solely on whether it follows a Will.I.Am rap

Maybe she is more concerned about fighting the flesh eating worms than about being naked in front of her husbando.

>They didn't fuck like horny jackrabbits at the end of episode 8
Words cannot express my disappointment

Attached: 1521760254080.jpg (704x580, 47K)

I remember the fucked up hand gesture someone drew which I don’t have a picture of