PREVIOUS THREAD DIED

PREVIOUS THREAD DIED

>I have cracked into (an unidentified pizza restaurant) and I have found over 2GB of videos of children being raped and an encrypted client list on their servers, need help

AS SOON AS THE WEBSITE ( wethepizza.com ) CRASHED, THE THREAD GOT 404'D

DONT LET THIS HAPPEN

reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5dykv3/i_have_cracked_into_an_unidentified_pizza/

wethepizza.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

wethepizza.com/admin/login
realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT
web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's fake, nothing to see. Don't bother looking into it. Waste of time.

The login page still pops up, if anybody has the skills can you look into it ???

Let me know when something is actually uncovered and I won't consider it roleplaying.

this is further proving that it might be real: realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT

why would the site die right when this surfaces? There isn't even that many people on it.

If this was real, the 400lb hacker should have kept quiet, then contacted the fbi - anonymously if it felt necessary.

It's not because of the traffic, it was manually disabled

Bump

>implying the FBI would do anything

Archives are down too.
Jews know.
It's maximum shutdown time.
Oy vey.

Exactly, he's trying to spread the cp+info as quick as possible but he ''doesn't trust the authorities''.

I highly doubt this dumbass will be able to spread the info without incriminating himself

Then again, he's probably dead by now. I'm just tryna get answers here.

anyone on to any leads here?

They got shutdown.

archives? which archives were you referring to, kind mr. leaf?

How do you spread this without incriminating yourself tho? The viewing of cp is illegal after all.

web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT
All copies are down.
This was scrubbed from top to bottom.

Giving the info+cp to dozens of news stations at the same time and giving it to local and foreign authorities all while staying anonymous and making it seem like multiple people sent out the information, not just one, or else it's not credible and you risk getting caught.

We already know they're all compromised. He would be on a suicide mission.

GUYS I JUST HACKED THE MAINFRAME OF THE DNC

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS

YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT IVE FOUND

MY GOD IVE FOUND THE MOTHERLOAD

ITS JUST SO MUCH YOU KNOW

LET ME

LET ME

JUST LIST WHAT I GOT!!!

*baby rapes
*baby grapes
*names of the baby rapists
*phone number for the therapist
*HOME ADDRESS'S AND PHONE NUMBERS
*steak knives and corn cutters

LET ME JUST UPLOAD IT TO THE WIDE WORLD WEB GUYS

OH THIS IS THE WEBSITE TOOO

JUST GO ON IT

I JUST GOTTA GO AND SORT OUT MY WEBSITE

I PROMISE YOU ALL THAT ILL BE BACK
HOHO DONT YOU WORRY

For once in my life I will click on a direct link to reddit. Well done leaf

what is happening in this panic it's like everything is being told to SHUT IT DOWN

Every God's Chosen got orders to shut it down.