I saw it. I saw Batman and Harley Quinn (2017)

I saw it. I saw Batman and Harley Quinn (2017).

Who the fuck was this even for.

How did the movie go from Nightwing having a boner from being tied to Harley's bed and then them fucking to a burrito fart joke in the Batmobile.

Why the build up to Swamp Thing when he was there for two seconds and did nothing.

Why does Harley have two butts.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (336x188, 20K)

anyway, i shittily shopped cocaine on her double butt crack and fixed her goddamn underwear.

it's NOT THAT HARD, BRUCE TIMM

It made me sad that "I gotta fart superbad" was made canon and nobody on Sup Forums was oldfag enough to appreciate it.

This film is the final proof that Timm is a hack, Dini was the only reason DCAU was so good. Also, Harley is just Timm's fanfic waifu and fap material made canon

Maybe this film was for everyone who remembered that old shit?

i'm glad i didn't watch it.

Like, she did show SOME agency during the plot.

and i don't blame her for fucking nightwing

but the shitty fan service of Superbabes and the goddamn double butt.

what.

what.

I envy your unsullied-ness.

>these are the people Sup Forums wants in charge of the live action movies

Attached: iDioCracy.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

I wanted Timm to kindly fuck off since The New Adventures redesigns.
I always felt he was the least necessary part of the DCAU staff, but was the most visible by virtue so he inevitably gained more sway.

I was angry at the new designs but it wasn't anything close to this horrible film

I'm just disappointed that they didn't actually show the boner. What's the point of doing "mature" straight-to-dvd animated films if we're still doing made for tv censors?

What? There were threads about it for days. What's with the selective memory?

It's a Batman movie with weed and fart jokes, which seems to trigger a lot of people. It's way more entertaining than any other DC animated film that's come out in the past few years, and any comic for that matter. And you can shit talk Timm all you want, it doesn't make the DCAU go away.

>Who the fuck was this even for.
Bruce Timm, obviously.

>>Who the fuck was this even for.

Nobody, this movie barely even made profit even by WB DTV standars. Bruce Timm fucked up hard with this movie

>which seems to trigger a lot of people
Because it's not funny. Criticizing something doesn't mean you're triggered

>Who the fuck was this even for.
Idiots that will buy anything with the words "Batman" or "Harley Quinn" on it

Attached: batusi.gif (400x333, 924K)

just fap to harley and move on you absolute fag

>It's way more entertaining than any other DC animated film that's come out in the past few years

You're objectively wrong there user.

Attached: 81wY4TW5u-L._SL1500_.jpg (1058x1500, 329K)

as bad as this is, it's still unironically better than what we got in live action

Attached: DA4.gif (393x299, 1.96M)