Syria general /sg/ - Turkey 2040 Edition

FEATURED CONTENT
>Update your blog, senpai
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/

>The story of Andrey Leonidovich Timoshenkov (some details wrong but still worth the watch)
youtu.be/39TtVxyOINI

>SouthFront NOV18
youtu.be/wIQWnSowtx0

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/71QegBqTFMc
youtu.be/ZpcZwC6TI9A
youtu.be/GI_FMKpW9mE

PERMANENT MAPS
>new Livemap
globaleventmap.org
>Live hohol with ticker
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/

>Fan maps
twitter.com/syria_protector
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html
agathocledesyracuse.com/
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Aleppo/N.Aleppo NOV17
i.imgur.com/t7zHjDT.jpg
>W Ghouta NOV17
i.imgur.com/G7YJvc4.jpg
>Mosul NOV16
i.imgur.com/61qv5y1.jpg
>Hama NOV11
i.imgur.com/L0alTnB.jpg
>E Ghouta OCT31
i.imgur.com/S4bjyj8.jpg

Developments NOV18
>E. Aleppo rebels disperse protesters with machine gun fire, execute the organizers
>SDF continued their advance towards Raqqa with 25km to go
>4 more representatives of inhabited areas in Latakia and Hama provinces signed truce and reconciliation agreements bringing the total number to 951
>TFSA troops still 2km away from al-Bab shelling town
>US led coalition distancing themselves from Turkeys operation
>VKS Strategic Aviation fleet hitting Syria, Tu-95MS flew a sortie yesterda

Other urls found in this thread:

pol.foundation
almasdarnews.com/article/exclusive-rebel-held-town-western-ghouta-surrender-following-army-advance/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pol.foundation

Last Thread:

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

Is it star? Is it plane?
No it is artillery ammo that shells Ypg

Worked so well the last time ;)

>that pic
LMAO You tried this a long time ago and got your ass handed to you we don't live in the past like you fucks, kek

6th for Turkish romance

Why canadian posters are so butthurt about turks?

>post a roach-triggering picture
>complain about the triggered roaches

fuck you

Somebody has to deal with the roach infestation.

>check flag

Based

Anglos, French, Balkans and Greeks are eternally butthurt about Turkey because they've received a good dicking in the past.
>on the very same day

Let's analyse this you nationless insect.

You didn't fight any British or Italian troops.

The fight with France was border skirmishes along the disputed border with Syria.

It was really Turkey v Greece

Armenia was never really a state until after the collpase of the Russians so all their troops were irregular garbage.

It was really Turkey v Greece.

Given the differences in population I don't see how beating them is an achievement.

In fact they came close to Ankara. Ataturk had to defeat the Armenians before he was strong enought to face the Greeks. Too weak to face both.

So what happens if the CIA tells Trump to go fuck himself and tries to assassinate Assad anyway?

hahahahahahahaha. is this legit?

seems like canada already started to accept refugees even they gave them internet to do shitposting. whatever.

>You didn't fight any British or Italian troops.

You had to pour everything into stopping our invasion which was basically a side war for Britain and France.

Meanwhile we cucked you with the Arabs. The city you prayed to 5 times a day sided with us against you and all we send to do the job was a homosexual lmao

Can anyone give me the low down of whats going on?

Who is fighting who?

A quick x is fighting y list would be noice,

Two different wars

Try getting better at reading our language cuck

>spoonfeed me

>army gets completely btfo by a state which got officially independent 10 years before the war from you.

A D R I A N O P O L E

>Different wars
I know only 1(one) World War 1.
>Has half of Europe and his vassals on his back
>loses

T*rks are trying to annex northern Syria

They're currently getting their asses pounded by Kurds and will soon get their asses further handed to them by Assad and friends after they deal with the rebels.

Get ready for some roach tears.

You tried to draw that map almost a hundred year ago against a country that was built on ashes of a fallen empire in 1920 but failed. Just try again and see what happens;)

If Britain and Italy fully committed, the Turks wouldn't stand a chance.

>we don't live in the past
>turkey

>If Britain and Italy fully committed, the Turks wouldn't stand a chance.
>Britain
>~500k troops
>"I-I didn't show my true power!"

Turk Independence War and WWI are two different wars. WWI ended between us when your cuck Sultan sucked our dick.

>if Atatürk hadn't "save" Turkey, I might have been Italian or Greek

Interesting pedo shit

And where is ISIS in this picture, I haven't really been keeping up to date with it all,

Who are the rebels, are they ISIS?

Istanbul will never be Constantinople again

>there are people who dont filter turks on Sup Forums

T R U M P W I L L S A V E S Y R I A

Well thank ALLAH I'm not an erdodog like you who wants that shit lmao

A few nukes would be a better solution.

>Geographical borders and boundaries are probably the defining concept of nation states

I agree. I'm just saying that they tend to be symbolic and have no real value in terms of, say, defending the border. Yeah, a mountain or river was a pretty big deal against an army of mounted knights or even musketeer columns, but mechanized warfare is on a whole different level. And I don't even start with the advancements of 4th/5th generation warfare... I mean, Georgia had perfect geographical defenses all around its border, and we all know how it helped them (it didn't).

>Incidentally Russia is currently considering making Kazan it's new capital.

Wasn't it Novosibirsk?

>After doing so Napoleon, Hitler etc were not able to conquer simply because of geography

They weren't defeated by the geography but poor logistics. Both of them reached Moscow no problem, but then their logistics collapsed and they had to take a break, allowing the ruskies to rally and mount a counter-attack against an exhausted foe. If they had taken their logisitcs more seriously, they would have conquered Russia.

Hell, the Soviet Union had all the geographical borders, and it still couldn't outlast the NATO.

>This concept of geographical boundaries is central to almost every aspect of Russian domestic security and foreign policy.

Nah. What the Russians are doing is showing themselves more menacing than they truly are. No geographical border can stop enemy infowar, spec ops and stealth bombers, but memes can. If you show yourself as big, tough, well-armed and trigger-happy then nobody will fuck with you. You can then show off with whatever is at hand, like Ukraine/Georgia or Syria, and then justify all these conflicts with some scary-ass military doctrine.

It is like building a brand.

thanks for giving me Odrin back
>turkey on suicide watch

Unfortunately, roaches can survive radiation.

Napalm or a good insecticide would do far more to solve the problem.

That's good. I literally don't read anything posted by Romanian and Bulgarian gypsies either.

L O Z E N G R A D
L U L E B U R G A S

Gypsies are just the remnants of Ottoman colonization, like your "people" the gypsies are easily identified by their shit skin, inbred faces and subhuman behaviour.

The gypsy "language" is just Turkish mixed with the local dialect.

Daily reminder that kurds are subhuman

wrong
gypsy language comes from northern india

Try harder leaf.

>inb4 makes it worse

I'm Crimean Tatar, came back to Turkey after years abroad.

tfw "t*rkish" people ask me what country I'm from. I look straight up tatar but obv. with pale skin and blue eyes thanks to slav sex slaves. Fucking pisses me off. There's not a trace of our glorious superior genes in these fucking arab/greek assimilated sheep. Only hardcore nationalists and more educated people go "lmao he looks legit turkic"

Looks like proud Pasha now needs safe space and hug box. Triggered by what could have ben?
,since you're so proud posting graphs of past glory, you should have allied with us and the Hungarians instead of expending so much energy trying to subjucate both of us. Mehmet, we could have taken over the whole of Europe,

How do you feel about "Turks" from Turkey appropriating your history and culture and coming up with their Grey Wolves autism?

Tbh I do respect actual Turkic history, these people went from literal who nomads in Siberia to conquering half the world.

On the other hand "Turkish" "people" are the refuse of the earth, especially given their wewuzzery.

kazan tatars > crimean tatars

L O Z E N G R A D

>map
100% erect

Tatars are generally cool people, we have some in my town, please don't associate with turks,they're not your friends they like jew need someone to leach off constantly.

>..logistics. Both of them reached Moscow no problem
Both times a strategy of withering the supply lines and hit & run partizan tactics drew out the advance until the geography/weather kicked in. To defend Moscow from ground invasion you need at least a 500km buffer zone as it's a pretty straight and easy route in the summer (i've driven it from eastern europe 2 times, beautiful drive through villages and forests on flat land)

>Wasn't it Novosibirsk?
I heard Kazan from an advisor but I could be wrong

>show yourself as big, tough, well-armed and trigger-happy then nobody will fuck with you
Agreed, there are some dimensions to the Syria conflict: gas pipeline, tartus etc but I also think that a lot of this is to show to the Kazakhs and other stand that Russia is the Eurasian power to side with and fuck Nato bases and deals with China -Russia stronk

The Ukraine crisis however was nearly a total fail for Russia and it was nearly caught napping until it decided to intervene. Having an EU and possibly Nato country in charge of the Donbass and Crimea would have meant the end of Putin and a huge part of Russia's military capabilities.

i like how the only thing you guys can do is dream :,)

B U L A I R

I like how most of you turkish nationalists live in western countries.

in your fucking dreams you will have that map faggot.

Meanwhile leeching on EU money kek. You guys are most denial nation along with Bulgarians on this board.

i like how you assume im turkish

i just kind of find it pathetic that people are still going autistic all over istanbul.
every /sg/ thread i see some slav sperging over turkish territories and their 'dream map'

It's cringeworthy desu. I see grey wolves treating me like a fucking god etc because I look like their idealized painting of "muh ancestors". While I appreciate they try to connect with "Turanism" etc., they lost their values.

I feel they retain none of our cultural ways, like for example in our Crimean Tatar culture the "yassa" (law of the steppes) is very much ingrained. These people refuse to stop acting like typical greedy arabs and lazy greeks. They have no honor.

I'm not gonna lie, I've had some really cool turkish friends, after all I spent my childhood here. But the overall social mentality is very much "unTurkic".

While due to my respect to the Republic and that they saved my family from Stalin, I have a debt that cannot be repaid to the Republic... I still hate the people here.

that's too kind.. even the turk looks reasonably attractive. I've fixed it for you

It was actually done by me and I came to this thread specifically because I saw something familiar. Got my ''ass handed'' by a fucking t*rkroach? What reality are you living in.

Those power fantasies are admirable.

World can always be a better place, never stop dreaming dear Ahmed

>i like how you assume im turkish
"If you fly with the crows, you get shot with the crows."

And usually those maps are for collecting turkish butthurt.

>This kills the Turkish nationalist.

btw you ever think about returning to Crimea or maybe even Tataristan?

you fucked up the rhyme

LEL you mean the cucks who, with much higher population, succomed to Ivan centuries before us?

Comparing them, who we kindly refer to as our "retarded cousins", to us? Who are the true capital of the Golden Horde and the blood of Attila and Genghis Khan?

fool.

lol i dont care, i just care about peace and stability.

some slav having more land, or some turk having more land doesnt make a difference. it's just childish arguments.

the ottomans objectively got btfo in wwi, but i still see slavs butthurt over the whole thing.

Silk roaders, mix of everything between India and Europe. Some people say that PIE language may in fact be closest to the Romany dialects despite the obvious dilutions

>>
Don't even explain. I come to this board to kek on slavic butthurt. Just enjoy best keks.

I am tatar too, from russia.

Come home white men.

listen to the actual Turk ITT

Anatolian muslims are LARPing Turks

Btw my facial here looks literally exactly as this, genetically. Can't grow shit on the sides.

Not to Tatarstan, they are too assimilated to Russian. Very very few among them honor our genetic/cultural bonds and cherish them. Still, they hate russians and look down on them. After all, there must be a reason they are the richest/cleanest part of russia.

Crimea... Maybe when she's liberated again and independent with the UN law of indigenous people's sovereignty in application.

meant for Onur

You wouldn't have done shit if it wasn't for the Soviets supplying you with weapons, manpower and more supplies. Even at the beginning of the Greco-Turkish war you were being rekt by the Greeks.

KKTC

that's very unlikely since linguistic analysis indicates that the language couldn't have split from northern indian languages any earlier than 1000 AD
it's firmly in the indo-aryan branch which split from the other branches of indo-european languages in 2000 BC

>Both times a strategy of withering the supply lines and hit & run partizan tactics drew out the advance until the geography/weather kicked in.

The different train tracks were a much greater problem for the Nazis than geography, I can tell you that.

>The Ukraine crisis however was nearly a total fail for Russia

I dunno, I think it went pretty well. Russia could have neutralized the situation with a counter-revolution a few months later (they did this in the past), but they recognized that this was a perfect chance for a Boogeyman Show and they rolled with it. It also sent a very strong message to China.

Georgia, on the other hand, was a complete mess, and Syria isn't going too well either in my opinion.

I just feel you guys have become too assimilated, online it seems majority Kazan bros don't give a single fuck about our Tatar culture and genetic bonds...

>faux state of north Cyprus
>a literal shithole until we decided to open our borders out of pity
reminder that we actually helped our Cypriot brothers from the north to improve their lives, unlike the Turkish "liberators"

Do you know how Soviets came into power in Russia? It's just because we won in Gallipoli. Without us Soviets would barely exist. They just paid what they owed.

>succomed to Ivan centuries before us?
it is a lie-

the emir if kazan asked russian zar for protection from mongoles(mongoles used to attack kazan for plundering) he offered to be part of it.

Ask your grandmother what "Yarak" means. She will give you a 'lengthy' lecture about it.

New Peto Lucem map and some realy good news from Western Ghouta:

>>almasdarnews.com/article/exclusive-rebel-held-town-western-ghouta-surrender-following-army-advance/
almasdarnews.com/article/exclusive-rebel-held-town-western-ghouta-surrender-following-army-advance/

>"A longtime rebel-held town in Western Ghouta is set to surrender to the Syrian authorities following the recent advance made by the government forces in the area."

>"Al-Masdar News has exclusively learnt that Islamist fighters in Khan al-Shih in Western Ghouta will leave the town after weeks of negotiations with the Syrian authorities."

Thats 1 pocket less the SAA has to worry about.

Turkey is greek+arab

Turkey haz nothing to do with Turkic people at all. Except language and chai.

there was no "emir" of Kazan, there was Khanum Söyembike.

there are still a few villages in that area

My grandmother doesn't speak roach, sorry.