TRUMP SUPPORTER DISRUPTS CHICAGO ‘HAMILTON’ PERFORMANCE, MAKES ACTORS CRY

>the audience member shouted, “We won, you lost, get over it, fuck you"

I love being on the winning side

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/11/trump-supporter-hamilton-actors-cry/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brandonvdixon/status/181049423508422658
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol this whole Hamilton thing is fucking retarded

it is, but you have to give retards what they want.

>trump manufactured this so that retards in the media and the left go booohooo, exposing themselves as hypocrites, due to criticizing save spaces.

trump is fucking memeing on the media 24/7 and they still haven't realized it.
it's been almost two years now.

Obv. a Hate Speech Crime.
Dat woz Racisht.

*safe

>trumpkins being retarded in public

yeah that's not news

It's a real life Cartman

Ain't that the kid who fucked a hot ass teacher in his school and got her pregnant

you reap what you sow. if you think its a good idea to lecture your audience be prepared to get lectured back. simple as that. get fucked hamilton.

>Trump claims he can fix America
>can't even fix a broadway show

Pretty fucking childish desu.
I voted for, and support, Trump.
I still think this is childish.

I love watching this guys entire campaign crash and burn. His fascist beliefs and disregard for basic human rights is disturbing. It's like he still thinks he's on reality tv.

In all seriousness though we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

You check the news yet, hon'?

On another note, this dickhead is stupid. You gotta wait till the end of the show, show the same courtesy as the cast in NYC

what was happening that made them feel like they had to stand up and disrupt? Were the performers being liberal faggots whining about Trump?

You know the election is over right?

>makes actors cry

Faggot interrupted the show. That's bullshit and fucking it up for everyone else there. At least the cast of Hamilton had the decency to wait till the end of the show before launching into their diatribe. Douche deserved a whooping for messing people's show - it's really expensive and a long wait list, fuck that guy

>the audience member shouted, “We won, you lost, get over it, fuck you"
was this his plan all along?!

>CTR are shitposting for free now

Holy shit I hope this becomes a thing at every performance.

Retarded. The Hamilton cast was childish in lecturing Pence, we don't need people doing the same childish antics back at them. We lose the whole purpose of Trump's 12d chess move if we do this.

CTR's bots are still firing lol

Kek

>Milo

Both are going to grow up and smash so much pussy they will become paraplegics, just you fucking watch

>actors start crying over words

and they think they can win a civil war against us

The American president-elect gets things done through Twitter shitposts, really makes you think.

Numales are so much better.

why are Republicucks such rude shits?

APOLOGIZE

Can't fix what is dead

>trumpkins
Never has an opinion been discarded faster.

Nah, fuck em.

>paying liberals money for the opportunity to insult them

Please don't do this, you're embarassing us.

Video?

As long as the media is talking about Hamilton and snobby liberal elitists they're not talking about Trump's appointments.

We can't see that far ahead of what will happen as a result of this. The God-Emperor can. Have faith, KEK WILLS IT.

Fuck them, fuck the Hamilton production, fuck maple syrup, and fuck you.

no video
no way to discover the indentity
no way to prove that this shit is real
no way to twist this into a conspiracy
fells bad

I never expected so much drama around a play.

>a friend took her kids to see #Hamilton on Chicago tonight
>took her kids
>to an sjw play costing almost $1000 per ticket
fucking cancer

>audience starts crying about safe spaces

Haha go fuck yourselves, lefties.

video of crying actors please!

>Trump supporter

He was obviously a liberal shill who got paid to go stir up some trouble and make Trump's supporters look dumb.

And they say CTR bots arent real.

Oh shut up, nigger. You can't be nice to mental illness when the stakes are this high. Trump has exposed them once again.

>safe spaces

Hahahahahahaha!

He wasn't being rude. It was """just a discussion""" :^)

liberals are mentally ill
or maybe they are so rich they burn money for kicks, and seeing hamilton is the same as burning money

It's an obvious psyop

>No proofs but a link to jewannopoulous dicksucker

Gas yourself kike

>Makes actor cry

I don't think you understand that the left is subversive. You think acting diplomatically is going to work with these goons after losing to them for all this time, since they have no such qualms about acting like retards while claiming to be rational? Pray that this is as far as it has to go.

>Other sources told BroadwayWorld that the audience member began disturbing his fellow theater-goers after becoming irate upon hearing the line, "Immigrants, we get the job done," which appears in the song "Yorktown" and received a round of applause.
Drumpfag got triggered by song lyrics.

hamilton dude talking about drunk white chicks

twitter.com/brandonvdixon/status/181049423508422658

What's with all this shit on "Le guy who no like Trump was clearly paid to say that". Like I voted Trump and all but come on, She won the popular vote, Shit on how people were "paid" to stir up controversy is just ridiculous. It was a couple videos that made you intense righties question if the protests were real or not. From the bottom of my heart please, Stop looking at fucking Info "lets not talk about any of trumps faults" Wars and go outside

CARLOS

>made them cry

but I thought Trump supporters couldn't afford tickets?

have these bitches really not been on a stage long enough to have been booed?

triggered by lies
triggered by bullshit white hating propaganda

Trump's presidency is gonna be madness 24/7 isn't it?

Justice for Pence

AHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU SURE YOU DONT WANT THAT THEATER TO BE A SAFE SPACE

Fuck off. The hamilton cast politicized it by singling out and lecturing pence. Fuck their stupid nigger play. We won you lost get over it fuck you

Possible. Either way, it's good. Trump has set the table, now it's time to eat.

>my thoughts and prayers go out to both the Chicago and New York casts of Hamilton. Please everyone in those casts stay safe!

hahahahah SO BRAVE. They're true SURVIVORS

>(((other sources)))

Sure.

Remember; we're all here forever.

>We won. You lost. Get over it. Fuck you.
platinum kek

>trump supporter

top kek

i wonder how much they paid him

Do you absolutely have to live up the shitposting stereotype?

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

>Hamilton actors leaving the theater at really high speed

Ok what was the play about and why does this guy shouting that relates to safe spaces in a negative way?

I thought the theater was supposed to be a safe and special place?

This. I've noticed it several times since the defining point of the election

I'd rather use that grand to buy guns

This. We need to show our strength and assure them their childish fucking antics have to stop.
We should seriously consider a #growupliberals movement on Twitter to show our support for people who actually act like adults in our societies. The childish lingo needs to go.

They deserve it for fucking with the God Emperor.

At what point did he yell this?
For full effect it should have been at the end, so that way they know they might preform for somebody who will do this again

It's retarded but that's why it's so funny. It's dominating the headlines while Trump can pick his cabinet. I love it.
90 degree offset astral plane chess

Oh fuck, this is comedy gold and like annudda shoah.

my heart is crying for the hamilton chicago cast. i can't imagine how scary it was when the trump supporter started shouting at them

— anna (@neonandchrome) November 20, 2016

my thoughts and prayers go out to both the Chicago and New York casts of Hamilton. Please everyone in those casts stay safe!

— bri (@justiceandbean) November 20, 2016

I'm horrified by what happeNed in Hamilton Chicago.

— Syd (@DawsonCrazy26) November 20, 2016

get over yourself mate

hating a Hamilton has been a meme for like a year on twitter, im glad its mainstream now

its seriously one of the most pretentious fucking pays ever, the only reason its popular is because it features minorities/fags over white/cis

liberal virtue signaling is nauseating and im glad people are finally waking the fuck up

>my thoughts and prayers go out to both the Chicago and New York casts of Hamilton. Please everyone in those casts stay safe!

Gaia doesn't hear prayers

>MAKES ACTORS CRY

Gonna need some audio/visual on that.

>if you kill your enemy, they win

What about drumpfkins?

>he doesnt know about the ctr bots

They literally bot-post here, user

>entire audience and cast yelling at an audience member ok

>One audience member yelling at the cast not ok

Based.

Love it.

Im latino but love the liberal tears

Side note...my family has been here since 1913. Im far from an immigrant.

Love trump.
I want to make american great again.

if tickets were cheap this should happen every performance

Absolute nonsense, we have to play their own game except even better and use it against them.

yeah this isn't a flase fag at all NOPE

Kek, underrated southern border bantz

Hamilton is actually pretty good in terns of its music. I've been a big fan for a long time. I didn't even know they were obnoxiously liberal until like 3 months ago.

Its a real shame desu, the music is nice and the story is top notch. Never saw the play itself.

It's a play about Alexander Hamilton, one of our Founding Fathers.

Only all of the male actors are niggity nogs (The actresses are white). It's pretty much a cheap commodification (I use cheap to mean poor quality, the tickets are roughly $1,000 each) of American culture, history, and values. The tl;dr is
>see wite boi, we wuz founding fathers n sheeit, its bes our culture, not yours! we cans take whats we wants nigga!

So Trump and Pence went to see it and the cast stopped mid acting to throw a hissy fit because Pence likes to electrocute gays and one of the actors is one of those "poz my neg hole" type gays so Trump kicked up dust about this to cover up the Trump University settlement, saying that the theater should be safe space.

I hope this becomes a trend.

Hit them where it hurts.

This is retarded on all sides. When you go to a theater show you shouldnt be called out if you are in the audience. If you are preforming you shouldnt be expect to be yelled at. Its supposed to be a place of mutual respect.

If you are taking responsibility for yourself and your family, obeying the law, and not forcing others to provide for you, then you're as American as anyone else here.