AVGN appreciation thread

>repost from Sup Forums because mods there locked it and are liberal cucks

What an amazing channel on YouTube and despite some minor annoyances usually involving his "guests" I can't think of a better YouTube personality in gaming or anyone else on the internet, sorry meant Google/Facebook net.

The dude is the only one literally that didn't bring up bullshit politics in videos of his this year or tried to shove his opinion down our throats. Everyone from the big ones to even redlettermedia have all been cucked trying to push Hillary on you. TV movies news papers magazines even comedy was all political politized since last year as if a cabal all decided that escapism is now banned. Not a gaming forum or even this place got to escape from insufferable drama of cucks and the likes.

He also when attacked by establishment media and SJW's, over the fact he shit on the new Ghostbusters movie, stood his ground and didn't get forced into becoming a lame cuck even when the fuckers attacked his wife.

He doesn't censor himself, doesn't insert "ethics" and sticks to retro gaming which is what his fans want and nothing but. Not even the meme swede PewDiePie could stick to his schlock but had to burn up Trump piƱata's.

Despite whatever minor flaws I think we can all agree there isn't a better youtuber on gaming today no matter if you are right wing or liberal. Games are just that, games.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C4niIKg5pzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The dude is the only one literally that didn't bring up bullshit politics in videos of his this year
Then why are you talking about him on Sup Forums?

he's a cuck but that doesn't make this Sup Forums related you stupid fuck

Because apparently talking about AVGN is politically incorrect on Sup Forums that's why

I also think one needs to appreciate the little people out there that actually don't spread cancer like every mf out there right now. Again I think we can all appreciate someone for not being a cucked beta trying to brainwash people to become a menace to society.

If you have a problem with that then maybe you should stick to safe spaces like v

You don't even have an opposition to merkele not currently serving jail time. Playing the game who is the biggest cuck is a typical diversion tactic by the left to conquer and divide, good luck with your next bait.

Love James, he's a good guy

Nice to see some support here. I also purchased his BR's and merch to show support for him now that the man is even banned from neogaf, Reddit and v. It is important I think to help those that refuse to bend over.

He was one of the first to stand up against the Ghostbusters remake and uncucked himself on Sup Forums which was a first.

Redlettermedia didn't try to push Hillary.

He seems like a decent guy, I enjoy his videos from time to time basically for the reasons you mentioned. Definetely not "our" guy tho

He's not funny anymore. He keeps playing his same shtick which is of another era.

James is quite boring, I don't enjoy his movie commentary. He seems like the guy next door who just got caught in the media maelstorm.

His latest videos have been really good, he had a dip in quality for a little bit, but he's been really entertaining again lately

> I can't think of a better YouTube personality in gaming or anyone else on the internet

Dunkey made a Trump video game video that made a few silly joke about Trump to get the libcucks interested, and then at the end, dropped some hard as fuck truth bombs about Hillary. Dunkey is the most based youtuber of all time.

he played himself into a corner, he tried to abandon his
>THIS IS SHIT LOAD CUNT CUM FUCK >:(
schtick yet, all his other endevours ended in failure, so he still has to push himself to play the boring character

His movie was terrible.

If I wanted to see people get fake mad at video games I'd go watch game grumps
It was fine before Lets Plays took off any what made him unique no longer mattered.

He rick refused to vote and kept saying trump is worse than Hillary but they are both bad while his hipster teamster voted for Hillary and kept making arguments for why she is good. The mike and midget hipster has many times defended SJW's and pissed on people who have issues with forced diversity and more, midget also Hillary "guy."

That's fine (if true,) though because at least we can watch it without being shit on. That is a big deal these days considering how bad shit has gotten.

This

RLM is GOAT, specially the first three plinkett reviews.

AVGN is good in the sense that he keeps it traditional with no outside bullshit

Agreed, I couldn't stand the negro sidekick

Everybody enjoyed Board James and his movie stuff.

I agree, I think part of the reason was because he was busy working on his movie at the same time as making episodes.

His channel is one of my favorites on Youtube. James Rolfe and his buddy Mike have always done an exceptional job in my opinion.

I like some of his older pure AVGN episodes. The shit he did on the side and everything he does recently is pure garbage. I wish he would stop trying to hide his baldness too, just shave it all.
Oh and he is also a litteral cuckold, definitely not our guy.
But he did well on creating some delicious liberal butthurt with the Ghostbusters reboot video.

>It's a "james goes back in time and meets himself" episode

Their plinkett reviews are great

Jack seems like a Cuck9000 Rich also, but Mike and Jay shat on SJWs constantly during HITB. They arent stormfront material because they point out some obvious dumb sexist racist stuff, I would say they are pretty unbiased.

Board James was OK, but the rest, the horror movie shit didn't do it for me desu.

Is James /ourguy/

I wish he did more "you know what's bullshit" videos. Those are usually pretty good.

Yeah, you're kind of fucked with e-celebrity stuff. There should be a separate board for it, because it usually gets deleted.

As for Rolfe, he's a good white family man who gives me nostalgia for my childhood. Props to him.

His wife complained that AVGN was a 'white sausage-fest' in a blogpost. She's the reason why James got cucked by a nigger in his movie.

Try watching this all the way through without losing your shit, and keep in mind that none of it is scripted and also Dunkey is not black.

youtube.com/watch?v=C4niIKg5pzI

despite his wife his show is pretty cosy, I wonder how is the "marriage" working out

At least he can hold a beer with his prosthetic hand. Mine can only hook things.

Get a better hand

Mike really, if I were you I wouldn't put any money on jay.

As for the other stuff he does, I didn't like his movie, I like his board James but don't care much for the horror stuff because I was never a horror fan unless it was that time of the year. It doesn't really matter because I know there are people that like the shit I hate, but appreciate him because he does his thing with zero politics despite being on the end of a SJW campaign from mainstream media to destroy his channel. Besides his AVGN episodes are great.

Redlettermedia to me fucked themselves the moment I watch a video about games and they decide to play a trump assasinayion game and talk politics for hours, again, if I want politics the last place I would go for an opinion is a from a fucking gaming YouTube channel, it is cancer.

Imagine buying tickets to a negro play on broadway or whatever and instead of the play you get to watch some uppity niggers shout about white people.

these yoo tobe nerds are all fat and ugly
jews behind them
better avoid

All his videos are comfy material.

Ultimate Skyrim is his only funny video

oooooooooo pretty flag

>not enough pixelation to read
That guy in the picture several pictures what's his name? I fucking hate that guy, would punch twice if I ever met the fuck.

Agree with you 100%

>go to pol
>see this cuck who wastes his life on vydia

Ashens is pretty redpilled.

This can't be real

lol not surprised one bit

Does Douge still do videos? Who watches them?

AVGN was golden age internet along with early chan

How do you wipe your ass?? is there an attachment?

He still gets about a million views a video. The content is about the same. He does more casual stuff too mostly, with the angry reviews being by far the most popular.

I usually remember he exists every 2 months and watch whatever's new.

He stopped being funny like 5 years ago. He is long past his prime and now just copies what other people do. James and Mike Mondays started like 2 months after Game Grumps started. They even do J&MM animated shorts now. He also has tons of failed series he hoped would grow his channel, Such as Bootsy Tips which got canned because it wasn't popular enough. Lastly, he's a balding cuck.

was just about to post this

I wasted 30 minutes of my life reading about their lives

They are as creepy as their faces imply