She would've been better off dead than what she is now

She would've been better off dead than what she is now.

Attached: Peridot.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

nah

No, unlike you im not autistic and i love peridot in all her appearances. The main problem is how often she is ignored now in the show.

She'll get her limb enhancers back one day, then try to murder Lapis for selfishly taking off with the entire fucking barn.

The writer who butchered her personality is gone now, so I'm hopeful for what future episodes will bring.

Agreed.

jus watch the episodes featuring her that don't have lapis (too short to ride, latter half of beta, the kindergarten kid, adventures in light distortion, and back to the kindergarten), and it's pretty much the same old peridot. in fact, "raising the barn" addresses that act that she her overt cheerfulness was performative and for lapis.

The Peridot I knew back in season 1 was a cold hard bitch. Not a spaz.

nyeh

I still find it interesting how she's the only Crystal Gem that we know of who actually values Earth and had a choice in the matter besides maybe Rose.

No, but having her limb enhancers back would certainly be an improvment.
For all i care she could also only use them on missions. IF THEY STILL WOULD GO ON MISSIONS

Attached: 1521067498253.png (996x1920, 278K)

>very first apperance
>finds a sticker
>spazes out and runs away

You're just annoyed because they made that her single character trait. It has always been there. She just went from a spaz who performed experiments on gem abortions to le wacky XD meme lesbian.

nah is ok ... also fucking fusion WHEN!!!

Attached: 1489544222512.jpg (731x603, 36K)

Literally the opposite of her own opinion.

I'm fine with her behavior, but not fine with her design. I think the fact that she lost her limb enhancers and was revealed to be a living plush doll influenced the staff negatively. So now she's treated like a living toy, a troll doll or otherwise a cute object, instead of a character.

I want an episode where she tries fusion with each member of the team at a time.

Plus I am still butthurt about Amedot falling through. There was meat there and it was sacrificed in favor of a really unhealthy romance, pushed by a delusional woman with borderline-like issues.

Nah, her limb enhancers are too hard to draw, think of the su crew for once, they're experienced veterans who don't want to draw something so complex

You can make that work: suggest the limbs with their built-in systems, tools and computer brains partly determined her behavior, and that she was still very suggestible because she is a very young gem.

Yeah, Lapis said they were 'both thousands of years old', but really, that is not difficult to get around.

Childish, I know, but I just want it to be revealed she literally was made for this mission and 'hatched' only two years ago.

Amedot is shit. Stevidot is otp.

You're fucking retarded. Amythest ruins everything she touches. Smokey Quartz is one of the biggest reasons I dropped the show.
This user is my nigga

A relationship with Peridot might be exactly what Amethyst needs to grow as a person. She always was the junior, the little sister/ family dog. Confronted with Peridot's complete ignorance/ innocence, she could mentor her on what it's like to live on Earth. But I fear that window has passed in favor of the - in my opinion - toxic Lapidot.

will this show ever be good again?

Attached: 1501823677735.jpg (500x500, 45K)

No. All the peers who followed Rebecca Sugar from Adventure Time have already moved to Star Vs Evil.

Attached: images.jpg (280x180, 3K)

...I believe in Steven.

Attached: 1486115361259.png (530x430, 69K)

All that would have happened is that Amy would have tainted her with being worst gem

what do you mean by again, it was never good

No because Amythest is disgusting. You can not sway me and I don't care to argue.
I do not believe in Steven. The only way for Steven, and the show for that matter, could be salvaged is if some real god damn plot happened that made him mentally age. I'm so fucking tired of hearing his poor voice actor painfully continue making his fake ass sounding voice. He needs to grow up a bit please for all that is holy.

>You can not sway me and I don't care to argue.

I won't.

But you are wrong.

Although not about Steven needing to finally grow up a bit. I just can't believe his va hasn't got enough of it by now. I mean, look at this recent photograph of Zach Calllison.

Attached: Brett.png (300x466, 232K)

Holy shit is that the Steven's VA now?

DESU, no. That's the guy who played Grant Ward on Agents of SHIELD.

This is Zach really. You understand why I used that other pic.

Attached: Zach 2.jpg (1118x1677, 223K)

lel my b then
Yeah