Why is the leaf the bane of this board's existence?

Why is the leaf the bane of this board's existence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Multiculturalism works for us

quebec should have their own flag on here so that they're not lumped in with the shitposters

Sup Forums is a leaf board

Tim Horton's is shit

Actually, r/the_donald is the bane of this board.

mhm

I propose any posters east of Manitoba get a rainbow colored Canadian flag because all the shitposting comes from
Faggy Quebec, Somalians and dindus in Toronto and those lazy fucking maritimers who work 6 months out of the year and collect ei.

Then we range ban those fucktards

>fake news

fuck off eh

>faggy quebec
please, quebec is the greatest

> t.Abdullahi Ardo

>The Rebel

Yeah let's see how great they are if we cut there fucking equalization money off

Canadian posters actually try to bring thought-provoking discussion and also challenge the status quo.

If it weren't for us, Sup Forums would be 100% mindless shills.

I actively play devil's advocate in most threads to challenge the typical Sup Forums poster. Like Socrates, I pose questions to gradually expose inconsistencies and contradictions, planting the seeds of self-examination, because I know that through dialectic we can unravel the truth.

Canadians are the monkey wrench thrown into the shill machine. And this scares the shills.

Bane?

it's just a maymay the australians made to to get the heat of them

also

>DUDE WEED LMAO
and faggots like this

Zoophilia is legal in Leafland, what do you expect?

Love multiculturalism.

Because for some reason leafs decided to start shitposting over night.

fuck you bitch, if you don't make at least $70k in Canada you are basically making less than what a manager at mcdonalds makes in the US despite working 5x as hard. so fuck "east of Manitoba", there's nothing worth shit in Manitoba in the first place

maritimers are polarized, there are a lot of small business owners in that part of the country and it's not their fault that cucks Trudeau and Harper won't put any money into turning it into a powerhouse. there's no excuse for Halifax being so undeveloped, other than years of bad provincial government

Quebec has objectively hot women and anyone who disagrees with this probably finds their cousin attractive

fuck Toronto though

interracial relationships are legal almost everywhere, not just cucknada

Doesn't our PM look just fabulous? Anyone who is against what he says are racists and homophobes!

Nigger, you can't talk. People go to Mexico to see donkey shows.

looka what we got here, someone with some sense. whoda thunk?!

Our PM is hot but it is not about how he looks. It is about what a great human being he is.

>a fucking drama teacher

Neato I didn't know that about the maritimers and Manitoba well Winnipeg to be specific there restaurant/culinary industry is getting on par with Vancouver Toronto I'm a restaurant consultant so I pretty much fly between the provinces for gigs except for Toronto because apparently 5000$ to fix up some restaurants there is too costly even though I've had numerous other ones happily pay my fee

You take that back, sir.

OOGA BOOGA

Hey, he was a ski instructor too. Don't be so harsh.

He fell for the based Quebec meme

Should we tell him where the trudeau's come from?

well, shit.

Toronto and Vancouver should have their own flag, they're all a bunch of sjw, niggers, sandniggers and chinks

The average American thinks Canadians are all like Peter Jennings and shit. Sometimes an Alanis slips through, but we take the good with the bad, right?

No. Leafposting has been going on for centuries now, you just had to be in person to see it and nobody would voluntarily live near these fucks. Americans in the northern states have voluntarily created a sparsely-populated bufferzone along our border just to get away from the Leaf's radioactive autism. With the internet now the whole world sees how they really are.

The anglo elite?

Pent up anger from the war of 1812

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN?!?

fucking leafs

Just wait, user. Multi-c has only been going since Trudeau took power. His predecessor kept the muzzies in check. Too bad you voted a cuck into power

leafs just wanna have fun

I have never seen on Sup Forums since its inception, American right wingers extend a olive branch to their Canadian brothers and sisters.

On the contrary, they reach out to places like Francs or even Germany, before ever considering our close ties as countries.

Sup Forumslsters don't deserve Canadians respect cause they've never reflected it in turn.

youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8

>Multi-c has only been going since Trudeau took power
No it hasn't..His father was the one who changed our immigration act and its been down hill from there.

> you voted
He won by 1.2% of the vote..He wont be getting 8 years like Obama

This

T. Manitoba

Yes but if we accept our enemy's ridicule, we win!

>That image

Kek