What would Trump need to do for you to regret voting him?

What would Trump need to do for you to regret voting him?
If you say you will never regret him you have no creativity.

make romney secretary of state

Be part of the pedo ring

Not make America great again

That's a good question..maybe if he got us into a war or some shit. I can't think of anything though since he's our God emperor

Make Ted Cruz a Supreme Court Justice

Appoint John Bolton as SOS

If he becomes GWB 2.0 then yeah that would be a disaster.

Convert to islam and turn the white house into a mosque

Ted would make a kick ass justice

Not impose Sharia

Same thing that made me against Hillary, Trump being part of that same corrupted ring

if he started a war

He is, just look at his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein. The guy plead the fifth when asked by police whether or not Trump had hung out with underage girls around him. He flew on his jet, too.

And the guy calls Roy Cohn, famous kike faggot elite, his mentor!

ban anime

He is.

For me, it would be Trump being a kike involved with all of the elite cabal/corruption ruling our planet and he has, so I've regretted supporting him ever since his AIPAC speech when I first realized.

I will literally never regret voting for him.

People don't quite yet realize that Trump was America's hail mary. There is really no where else to turn. Nobody else on the horizon could possibly lead our sinking ship. Trump has a certain set of characteristics and experience that actually makes him weirdly perfect for the job that needs to be done. For a lot of us, it was truly Trump or no one. Trump is our all in. If Trump doesn't work out or fucks up, I still won't regret voting for him because there wasn't any alternative option. There wasn't even fringe political movements to join. If we Trump doesn't work it won't be back to business as usual. It will be armed revolution. Trump is just our last opportunity to do it peacefully.

Trump has a sex change operation, marries Bill Clinton, converts to islam and integrates USA into Mexico. He also kills your mother and forces sterilization on all male people.

You have no creavity

>no deportations
>no wall

These two alone would piss me off, the only thing is is that the alternative was Hillary who was going to flood the country with refugees and beans anyways so it's not like I would've voted her anyways.

If he legalizes abortion or gay marriage.

I have very low standards because of exactly how awful a Clinton presidency would have been. Its actually better for Trump to have won and do literally nothing than for Clinton to have won.

oy veyyyy

Pander to the left on any social issue.

Still don't regret it. We just overthrow the government if that happens. Trump was just a chance to do it peacefully. Don't regret trying it that way

enact tpp.

Keep tweeting.

Seriously dude, fuck off of Twitter and do your damn job

you are lost

Another way to put it. Voting for Trump was much bigger than just voting for Donald J Trump to be president. He represents a global movement against the establishment. Him winning has the establishment on the run. Even if he betrays us on everything, the movement he represents and gave a voice to will not go away

you realize abortion is up to the state right?

In the constitution, everything that is mentioned is the power the federal government has. Everything NOT mentioned is up to the state and what they want to legalise. Minimum wage increase/decrease, marijuana, etc.

If he doesn't get the right justices on the supreme court.

Something like pic related

Them digits, that answer

War with Russia or some bullshit neocon adventure, both of which I think are pretty unlikely.

Basically, he'd have to do something at least as bad as what Hillary would do, especially if it got Americans killed.

What's wrong with Ted? He's Harvard Law, SC clerkship, prestige private practice... he has the qualifications, and Trump is going to appoint SOME conservative to the Court.

Appoint rato to literally any cabinet position.

I would vote blue for the rest of my life. He could slaughter a little aryan girl on TV and I'd still support him, but not rato. Anything but rato

If Trump doesn't build a physical wall along the entirety of the southern boarder I will be extremely disappointed with him.

>What would Trump need to do for you to regret voting him?
Eat his children.

>Be part of the pedo ring

there's a big chance he abused Ivanka

>do everything Clinton did + bomb an all-white orphanage

that is literally it.

not lock hillary away

>electing Trump was shitposting IRL

If Trump...

doesn't revitalize our economy
doesn't follow through on deportations
doesn't profile Muslims
doesn't build a wall, like said
doesn't reinstate stop and frisk, like he suggested in the debates

or

if he does start any war,

then I will be sorely disappointed.

There is essentially nothing he could do to make him a worse candidate than Killary.

That said, I will absolutely feel like he stuck a knife in my back if he appoints Mitt Romney and other globalist cuckservatives to cabinet positions.

you mean GWB 4.0

and yeah, thatd piss me off

>5.0*

I regret we do not take over Germany and make it a wholly owned subsidiary fo walmart.

If he doesn't crash the plane with no survivors.

Fail in making America WHITE again.

Probably wouldn't vote for him, were I American. Not sure if I could vote for Hillary, though. Probably not. Anyway, one thing I hope for with Trump being the US President is he'll try and prosecute Clinton.

If he doesn't at least try, I'll just keep on being completely disappointed with American politics as I am now.

He can say anything, it is about what he does. If he doesn't do anything he said he would do then I will be disappointed but I wouldn't regret my choice because he was still better than Hillary.

you're gonna be pretty sore m8

Well I know if I were dead I would have voted for Hillary

Bolster the NSA and implement mandatory xray/cavity screenings at airports for everyone, including children.

But that's the funny thing, isn't it? Either candidate would have done it. Eventually, each candidate will be duped into doing at least one thing that is irrevocably stupid, or flies in the face of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Would be a great troll, since Congress wouldn't affirm that choice.

If he worked with the Democrats to pass gun control

Nothing, because the alternative was so much worse and would have irreparably damaged the country.

Now, what would he do to fall out of my favor?
>No Wall
>Mittens as Secretary of State
>doesn't repeal kingniggercare

I honestly wouldn't. I said going into the vote that if he actually were the worst president in history it'd be worth it to trigger special snowflakes.

That being said, this:

He would have to push the PC agenda as hard as Hillary or Obama while importing mexicans and muslim terrorists like Hillary and Obama.

ok no.
What damage would clinton have caused?
No russian/american war boogeyman

If you say Clinton couldn't cause damage then you have no creativity.

Checkmate.

He would have to go back in time and lose the election so the ocean of leftist tears never gets produced

What do you have against The Zodiac Delegate Stealer?

I see multiple ways how clinton can cause damage but the american was saying how a clinton presidency would cause 100% a problem. I want to know what damage he thought was gonna happen 100%

Full proxy war against Russia.

Allows for major democrat-pushed gun control.

Doesn't appoint rock-solid conservatives to the Supreme Court.

Mass amnesty with no punishment, such delayed citizenship, paying back taxes, certain time period before they can vote, etc.

Nothing. He was always a long shot.

He deserves a nobel peace prize simply for winning that election and sticking it to the elitist faggots.

Create a globalist marxist society with open borders and a nonexistent middle class

Secretly beeing Hillary Clinton.

(I know I did not vote for US presidency, but I did as much as I could from Canuckistan)
Take Hillary, Bernie or Justin Trudeau as a running mate in 4 years.

I was just using your argument against you. Just because Trump could fuck up doesn't mean he wasn't the better option over Hillary.

Easy: expand the total size of the government. I'm really hoping that he'll cut out the fat, but it remains to be seen whether he'll do it or not.

Oh my sides :')

Appoint Neocons to his cabinet. Because I know it'll all go downhill from there on all the rest of his campaign pledges.

Don't you mean GHW Bush 4.0?

Only if he abandons his promise of a smaller government. That's it.

Gay marriage is legal and he plans on keeping it. I'm gay, my love life is none of your business, deal with it. I also served in the military for 4 years. We're not all wrimp listed flamers.

>What would Trump need to do for you to regret voting him?
Nigga, not only am I indoctrinated, but I have been indoctrinating alienated young men to Trumpism for 15 months. There is nothing that God Emperor could do that would cause my support to wane.

Our ship wasn't sinking. Our numbers were great/better than they were with bush and Obama actually deported more people than bush.

Now our country is fucked. Thanks a lot, you could have chose a better republican candidate and people would have probably sided with us more.

oh look another one with no creativity
After the first 6 months of presidency Donald Trump has a breakdown on live TV where he announces the job is too much for him. Shortly after that it is announced that the president killed himself and mike Pence is now acting President of the United states

>pushed tpp
>no wall
>no deportations

Main things.