Pope Francis: Immigrants and Refugees Are Not ‘Our Enemies’

> Pope Francis has decried a global “epidemic of animosity and violence” where strangers, immigrants and refugees are considered as a threat, with the “status of an enemy.”

> “In God’s heart there are no enemies,” Francis said Saturday. “God only has sons and daughters. We are the ones who raise walls, build barriers and label people.”

Source: breitbart.com/london/2016/11/20/pope-francis-immigrants-refugees-not-enemies/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya#Sunni_Islam_view
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck this nigger, he desperately tries to salvage the south america and thinks that the "new europeans" will convert to christianity. He is a croocked piece of shit. #notmypope

why do we need a pope anyway? isnt the Bible all we need?

Marxist cuck.

bet you are regretting the massacre of verden now, huh pierre

That's basically why the reformation happened.

we don't need him, he has no power, he is just the head of marketing, fuck this nigger. I remember that when he was "elected" people accused him of collaborating with the fascist argentinian junta, the joke is he is a fucking demented commie.

The pope is infallible, even the traditionalists have to agree with him.

you need to study the slavic gods and convert back to paganism, other europeans are doing this idk why polish people have not done this yet

Honestly, with a Muslim and Christian alliance the world would be a better place and less degenerate. They are both the world's largest religions and have a lot in common. They can work together to fight terrorism and start a dialogue between each other.

pope francis can fuck off, i hope he burns in hell

The Orthodox Church is the one true Church this man is a heretic.

Sorry Pope, they worship a different God

> Muslim and Christian Alliance

That guy has to go.

Even well written books have a lot of possible interpretations. The bible is a clusterfuck of contradictory texts written by illiterate sandniggers and extensively modified throughout the centuries.

You need someone to decide what interpretation of the bible is right and what is wrong.

paganism sucked, pagans got destroyed by the christians, only degenerate metalheads engage in pagan larping, we need evangelicals in Poland ASAP

muh based chrishitanity tho!

Now you're getting it, son

Church of Poland when?

Friendly reminder to look up the accurate malachi prophecy. This pope is the false pope. I think lol either he's the false pope or the next pope will e false. That's why the Jesuits took over. Jesuits are the cia of the church. They're running massive psy ops right now. You have to realize the knights of Malta want nothing more then to kill all Muslim trash in Europe. It's the Jesuits holding us back. Jesuits are in league with the masons and new world order. Hence all the pro immigration shit. Everybody knows when nationalism hits a Catholic nation we fucking kill all the Jews. Only the new jew is Islam.

oh look a commie trying to destroy Europe.

bonus points if this fag has German heritage.

He's half right
They're our minor enemy, Israel and their zionists are our main enemy.

Fuck this false pope, he's getting innocent people killed. Bring back young ultra orthodox popes back!

>They're our minor enemy, Israel and their zionists are our main enemy.
you have any good deals on water filters?

>Immigrants and Refugees Are Not ‘Our Enemies’

I don't think they feel the same way.

Polish church should just separate itself from the Vatican. Our preists are rather redpilled.

If only we could have our old popes back!

my grandfater was finnish and said that finns never actually became christians, and that many of you still worship the old gods, although he was an atheist himself because he was a biology professor

Fake Pope

This is why whites need to abandon Christianity and return to paganism.

Should I jump the Catholicism and pick up Orthodox? If so which church?

I went to a Jesuit school when I was younger. "Theology class" was pure SJW bullshit. A priest told me that Satan probably didn't exist. Crazy stuff.

Poland has the best popes!

I get it though.
In this version, everyone is meek and nice to each other, and the pope seriously doesn't care about heritage and what skin color you are - since we are all humans created under God and not one is better or superior to the other.
If this is what you believe then of course you're full on refugees welcome.

Not everyone thinks shitskins are subhumans

Cuckstianity. Not even once!

>finns never actually became christians
I don't know what you're talking about, our main religion is Evangelical Lutheran Christianity. And they're part of this stupid "refugees welcome, we're all human beings" ring. I'm still part of that church because it's been my family's religion since way before we became independent.

psfh nothing personell kid

Cool, so let the Vatican take in a whole bunch of Muslim migrants first and then I will believe him. Not some mission somewhere else, but the 'holy city' needs a couple of thousand migrants hanging out around the pope before I will believe shit spewing from his mouth.

Fucking hell, the church seriously needs a purge.

Scrapping the inquisition was apparently a horrible idea.

>not arguments: the posts

Italian here

Nobody gives a shit about him even my ultra catholic grandma is no longer going to Church because of him

Don't care about this Marxist faggot.

hmm

I knew I'd see this Austrian heathen here.

if you are catholic, you are literally a traitor to your race and country

> Cool story bro
> How many refugees and immigrants Vatican City taking in?
> Waiting...
> Also, when are those walls around Vatican City coming down?
> Waiting...
> Okay, cool story bro

he said that while lutheran is official, many people still practice paganism in secret, though maybe your family does not

and you should leave the church at once, or you are a traitor to your country

I miss the previous pope who looked like Palpatine, he wouldn't have stood for this shit.

wut:DD?

Christianity sure stopped those Germans and Russians from invading.

Nihil novi sub sole. Faggot being fagot. Probably God want to punish us for being to soft towards sin. That happened before, and will happen in fututre. As long as he don't speak ex cathedra I, and rest of Church, does not have obligation to give a fuck.

Well, at least he still have "kill homogay" attitude tho.

He's the Traitor. Fuck him. We need Nazi pope!

Commie Pope can suck my dick! All of the raped, the assaulted, the murdered, the terrorized and the victims of theft and arson would not have become victims, if this cunt and her perverse allies didn't flood my country with a million illegal immigrants.

OK Father Pope, since they are not our enemies, we don't have to love them right? Lets pretend they are White so we can start treating them like criminals.

"God has no enemies"
???
WTF happened to muh Christianity?

>Muslims working together with nonbeliebers

>What is taqqiya?

>le you need to be a cook to know what food tastes good meme

you do realize the founding fathers did not even want catholics in the united states?

>implying I'm a heathen
How's it going, Christcuck? Got to swallow the meat and drink the bodily fluids of your kike savior recently?

That's a Shia belief who only live in Iran

Well, either things were like that back in the day or your grandfather was secretly pot smoker, but I can assure you not many do that these days.

Also, I prefer getting buried, married and things like that so I'm not leaving this church I'm registered in

Rumor has it he abdicated so that the pope Francis could get nominated. The issue being that the college of cardinals needed to be reformed to a more modern, more soft one with many progressive cardinals.

I was baptized but I'm not sure if I'm a pagan or Catholic. I go to church and offer to the gods. I'm just full on confused.

How do you know ?

There were no videos or actual documents back then, anything you know of that time could easily be falsified.

You have to realize why the Jesuits are teaching you social justice warrior shit. They are masters at debate. They can teach you sjw shit but I guarantee you they know how to defeat every argument in a political debate. That's what they do. They are pushing sjw but I really wouldn't be surprised if they're pushing it because they know whites will do the exact opposite. Their sjw shit is designed for minorities not whites. Most of the pope words were directed at Poland becaude they hate shitskins and don't want them to pass through. All smart white catholics will realize this pope is a fucking spic communist seeking to overthrow white hegemony in the world. This pope is no different then nigger Obama and his social marxist policies

>“In God’s heart there are no enemies,
im prety sure it says lots of times in the bible that satan was a ENEMY

but i dont expect that man to had actualy ever read the fucking bible

lmao, we had huge anti-immigrant movements back in the day, and the people they wanted to stop from coming here were catholic europeans, because they had loyalty to the pope

we had lots of problems with irish for this reason, they would come here and vote for whatever the archbishop told them to

>You need someone to decide what interpretation of the bible is right and what is wrong.
Well, it's certainly not Catholics. They've been wrong for nearly 2000 years.

>Christcuck
>kike savior
Yeah I knew it was you. Have fun being ass blasted all day.

I looked into it, their stance on Islam. The very first thing I found on the first page I looked at was: how much Muslims and Christians have in common and how we should all embrace Islam, the religion of peace and friends of Christians.

No thanks.

Uh-huh: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya#Sunni_Islam_view

Religious discrimination is never right

here is a fact for you

we have no idea what is the real opinion of the pope

these things you read, they all made up by newsoutlets. one day pope is cuck, next day he isnt. its clickbaits allaround

I sort of hope a muslim gets him

>let me lower my head so it's easier to shoot me.

no

Pope Francis is a heretic and he'd be burned 500 years ago.

>Using wikipedia
uh-huh

Great detective work figuring something out that I basically acknowledged with my last post.

KEK

I've literally begun to convert to eastern orthodox because of this cuck .

Wikipedia luckily cites original sources, just look at those.

Don't you have anything better to do than to endlessly insult Christianity on an obscure internet forum all day every day?

Fucking francis.
Whens the next crusade and why are you siding with Muslims. I listen to no man Pope or otherwise, only to God.
Cuck

protestants are bad too, german

you must study the ways of your ancestors and go back to the old gods, otherwise your country will crumble to dust

what is an asian like you doing believing in christianity, your ancestors would have shunned you for doing this

what do they have on the Pope to get him to politicize the corpses fo the refugees that the establishment caused?

Haven't we learned? The Pope should only be Italian.

Christianity is for everyone. It's a sign that Asia is making progress

It's funny to hear this from the two countries responsible for the wave of immigration.

Reminder
He's not Pope. The last one is still alive, he retired. Can't do that, he's still Pop.
Reminded.

>you must study the ways of your ancestors and go back to the old gods, otherwise your country will crumble to dust

>implying you're any better shilling for it all day every day (and you have to since that's the requirement of you knowing whether or not I'm here all day every day)

He has no life. Also somebody found who he was and leaked a picture of him..So he's been ass blasted since then.

It's only a matter of time until he says we should accept, love and respect the Devil in some Trudeau tier mentality.

(((Pure coincidence))) now that the west is becoming inhabitable to a certain demographic :^)

Jesuit faggot needs to read the bible.
God directed the Israelites to genocide the Canaanites.

Oh fuck, is he a furry?

>dat oval shaped head
So this is how the Asian-Jew hybrid looks like? The Harbinger of Doom

Pope Francis is literally an Antichrist

you italian shitskins destroyed the history of europe with the sandnigger emperor constantin

it is no surprise you would rather worship a jew man in the sky than go back to the roots of european civilization

>picture of pagan at the "World of Faeries Festival in Vasa Park on the Fox River, Illinois, US" must be non-pagan Austrian

Makes sense.