Guys im FUCKING scared!!

the leftists are getting GUNS... wtf!! are they gonna go over civil war cus we dont want muslims??

oh god. im literally shaking right now. i have no gun training. they might kill my family... ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nDj4ypkIiCg
turcanin.wordpress.com/translations/lyrics-translations/imnul-golanilor-english/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

those fags aren't going to do shit. most they'll do is shoot themselves in the foot and blame the right

> youtube.com/watch?v=nDj4ypkIiCg
> turcanin.wordpress.com/translations/lyrics-translations/imnul-golanilor-english/

Better a loafer,
Than a traitor,
Better a hooligan,
Than a dictator,
Better a punk,
Than an activist,
Better dead,
Than a communist.

They look like school shooters

No they dont

You keep forgetting we have killed more than you.

Alaska will be an excellent place for the neo-gulags.

another bolshevik revolution?

You telling me fatty mcbataclan on the left there doesn't look like he'd start the beta uprising?

About damn time! Now we got commies to kill.

Who got the helicopter?

We'll contract it out to fake Texas, kamerad. They're experts in these matters.

In all seriousness, I was wondering when this would happen. The left is being weaponized, just like all the other lab-grown insurgencies across Africa and the Middle East.

They have powerful backing. We're gonna see some serious shit soon. Hope you guys are ready.

I remember when some anti-fa fucks came to the USA only to get stabbed within in first fifteen minutes of being here.

school shooters want to show their faces.
t. school shooter expert

don't worry, nigel

the libs will need to do a full privilege check before they start shooting. use that time to take cover or run away. you'll be ok.

>That soldier

bum

>Sage goes in all fields.

These little faggots and their airsoft guns? Pfft...nigga please.

>cus we dont want muslims??
Hah your opinion not mine, I want legal immigrants from countries not heavily affected by terrorism

Yes Britain. Just fight them. Oh, I forgot that you britoins are not allowed to have guns - oh no! Unlucky you!

they dun fuck up. its gonna be bloods vs crips once again

Why are these leftist so cringy?

I'm Russians and they're basicly acting like communist is the greatest thing

It's fucking stupid, communism fucked up Eastern Europe for a century if not more

sauce on pic?

>that obvious airshit gun

commies pls.