Alright, it's time to address this. Guys. They are HUNDREDS of years old. These two ships simply can't happen...

Alright, it's time to address this. Guys. They are HUNDREDS of years old. These two ships simply can't happen. I know you're hoping they'll surprise you in the finale, but it's long since been time to let go.

Attached: -Marceline-Finn-and-Princess-Bubblegum-adventure-time-with-finn-and-jake-25461783-500-414.png (500x414, 100K)

>muh age difference
Fuck off tumblr, you ruined the show with your dyke shit and no justification can make it a good ship, or get away with the fact that you ruined the show by destroying the original end game.

Chill out I'm notfrom tumblr. I barely even use Sup Forums.

Also Bubbeline is kind of an annoying ship but at least it's realistic. Anyone who retains their youth and is 200+ years old is GONNA be bisexual. They would have time enough to experiment on that end. Not to mention, I think those two and Ice King arethe only ones in Ooo who are such an avanced age, no? It's not like the two of them have many options if they're looking for a partner who won't die and can empathise with the complexities of being immortal.

>age difference meme
It's a cartoon you fucking retard.

And their bodies are what, 18-21?

bubblinefag out

>never reading Ann Rice
Living forever doesn't make you gay user

Attached: IMG_0829.jpg (476x354, 21K)

>Also Bubbeline is kind of an annoying ship but at least it's realistic.
>Anyone who retains their youth and is 200+ years old is GONNA be bisexual.

Attached: 1501010122751.jpg (255x247, 16K)

Finnceline is unfortunately dead (Finnceline shipper since 2012, don't give a fuck about Fubblegum) since the writers turned her into a fucking dyke but hey, at least I got this

Attached: tumblr_inline_p53w0iD3WT1un9q80_500.png (500x461, 104K)

>Finnceline is unfortunately dead
It lives on in my heart.

Attached: 1517357865802.jpg (571x653, 98K)

Shipping literally should not have anything to do with this show's cannon.

The only shipping that should be going on should be on fanfic.com or whatever by all the cringey autists on the internet.

Romance should never have had a serious place in Adventure Time, and bending Marceline and Bubblegum over backwards to make them homos was and is still a retarded idea.

So good job shipfags, you subhuman fucks. You helped ruin things again.

Their is nothing realistic about this forced lebian shit, fuck you and your show ruining shipping pair you lesbian whore.

>don't give a fuck about Fubblegum
fuck off cunt

>Sup Forums absolutely assblasted at Bubbline thread #2405248520482
Feels fucking good. It's been a while.

Attached: 1490505790899.png (751x715, 472K)

>implying age difference matters when it comes to cartoon characters

I seemed to have misplaced my cross.

fuckouttahere dykefag

>Anyone who retains their youth and is 200+ years old is GONNA be bisexual.
t. faggot

No. Fintress/Finnceline/Finnyon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> trash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Flinn >>>>>>>>>>>> Fubblegum

Attached: tumblr_inline_p53w0ik2ah1un9q80_500.png (500x503, 122K)

that's a nice shit opinion you have there, bud

Absolutely this

Attached: is this.png (600x800, 438K)

>implying that will ever stop me
This show died to me years ago, but the ideas live on in my memories.

Attached: 1518488575568.jpg (900x831, 124K)

>>
If i had it my way you dyke scissor fuckers would get your labia ripped off and stoned to death for ruining adventure time with your degenerate faggotry

This is also for you

If I had it my way Bubbline would be canon and you cucks would be forced to watch it and be bitter about it.

Oh wait

get this consolation prize outta here

commit sudoku

>2 bubbline degenerates

Attached: 100 percent cancer.jpg (258x402, 26K)

You faggots will burn in hell and be hung like the man hating dyke bitchs you are. You will be raped in the fires of hell for ruining this show with your dyke fan fiction. The only good lesbian is a dead one.

Why are you guys to butthurt? I don't get it.

Attached: bubbline__by_zamii070-d9rpypi.png (960x685, 318K)

PB was never supposed to be an immortal tyrant. That was a fanfic for gods sake

Because you misandrist tumblr fags cucked finn and ruined both marceline and PB into being rejecting cunts and jerkish bitchs. The only conclusion to this show that would satisfy me is if finn beats bubblegum down for teasing him for all these years and takes what he deserves by raping that bitch.

>They are HUNDREDS of years old. These two ships simply can't happen.
Clearly you've never enjoyed any science fiction OR fantasy setting, ever, in all your life.

>Chill out, I'm notfrom tumblr. I barely even use Sup Forums
Clearly you never 'have' been to Sup Forums. You're a tumblrfag for this lesbo/gay pandering shipping shit, especially when it's forced. The worst part is is that your'e being an apologetic one; "Oh yeah sure it's BAD, but it's not AS BAD guys forreal so we might as well get used to it."

Fuck off.

Attached: 1456379704199.png (565x488, 460K)

>mfw Sup Forumsmblr is real

Attached: the truth.gif (375x304, 877K)

>Le assumptions man
Tumblr can go eat a cock, lesbians are cute and you edgy faggots need to fuck off.

I just like jerkin it to two girls

Attached: bubbline.png (600x375, 431K)

>when you fuck off from your own show and let your friend's friends interns cannibalize two archetypal characters just to put them in a relationship

Attached: 1516336110737.jpg (750x600, 194K)

Pretty autistic to blame lack of Marceline on the ship. I'd be mad at the writers. It's not like they can't write both.

And the relationship is actually pretty good. So many cartoons fail hard at presenting them. Bubbline doesn't focus on the explicit stuff, and that's great. Rather it gives us a fantastic story about two characters with great interactions, with only implicit romance.

Attached: 1495757939624.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

Kill yourself

But it isn't. Marceline isn't even the same character anymore. They took a fun, free-spirited daredevil and lobotomized her simply for the sake of making her Bubblegum's handbag.

Not to mention all the effort they put chaining her to Simon (a veritable noncharacter at the time), making her relationship with her father totally redundant and pointless.

>two man hating land whales are hot i love cucking myself
I will never understand dyke fetishests

I want to stab the shit out of you and the faggot that made that detestable image

>making her relationship with her father totally redundant and pointless
No.
>he may have been your father, but he wasn't your daddy

That doesn't make any sense

Attached: 1516338349692.png (1920x1080, 889K)

By that logic any type of fictional relationship is cucking yourself, retard.
>it's okay because I self insert in Finn
Pathetic.

Princess Bubblegum and Marceline only work together if PB has a dick.

Someone post the fucking image, I can't find it.

No beause its different when you are attracted to two women who hate men, dick

Shut up about Bubbline and post some best girl

Attached: Trunks.png (1280x800, 596K)

Why hello there Tumblr enjoying your stay

better a self insert than a cuck

What_about_Both.jpg

This. Just wait until they kiss in the finale.

Finntress > Finnceline > Flinn >>>>>>>>> Fubblegum

Attached: Varmints.png (850x1034, 1M)

You forgot bubbline there, pal

Fubblegum >>>>>>>>>>>> Bubbline

Well, obviously bubbline would be on top, but I was just ranking Finn ships.

Attached: tumblr_p4jfgwwFxd1wfac1ao4_1280.png (745x864, 1.25M)

Attached: 1513677126048.png (850x660, 483K)

Why are there so many asshole self serving dads in AT? Does Pendelton Ward have some unresolved parental problems?

Attached: 61DB1296-1B66-4B99-B194-2AA54B0C9451.png (596x575, 140K)

I remember Kent saying at a con that he didn't know why there were so many bad dads in the show and that he loved his dad. It just turned out that way I guess.

You're right but it's not like that makes it a clear cut case in the show's own standards. It's all about maturity, it was okay for Finn to get with 13 yr PB even though she was actually 800 years old,just like it would be okay for 18 yr Finn to get with 18 yr PB. The show cares about the maturity of the people rather than their raw age, which makes sense because it's not like they would discriminate like that when there are so many immortal/very long lived characters in the setting. If there was then Finn would be fucked for life, the show made it a big deal over how Flame Princess was the only person who's the same age as him.

The fact that PB and Marceline are together is a much bigger factor than however old they are though.

Maybe PB would like adult Finn more

Attached: S5e16_Adult_Finn.png (1918x1080, 1.51M)

>no episode with marceline getting shocked at seeing finn naked
IT'S NOT FAIR

Attached: Finn_sees_nude_Marceline.gif (320x178, 165K)

>Reminder that PB being hundreds of years old and Bubbline were only things that were added post season 2
>Reminder that Fubblegum would've been the canon ending if the show hadn't been renewed after season 2

Maybe, its just me, but it seems more like Adventure Time is just a "Too Many Cooks in the Kitchen" scenario and expecting ANY kind of decent closure is a long-shot.

Attached: 1503439004042.jpg (459x521, 45K)

Are you really bringing up Anne Rice like none of the vampires are gay or at least bisexual?
Have YOU read Anne Rice user?

>Marius's shota harem
>Lestat not only falling in love with his best friend, then his mom, turns them both into vampires, then transforms the first guy that reminds him of his best friend

I'm not saying living forever makes you gay
But if you're at least a little gay you have a better chance of living forever

I've always felt like tumblr got their hands on this show but can you guys point me to the evidence that tumblr did in fact influence the writers?
I haven't watched since about season 4 so curious

But Finn is the current incarnation of a pre-universe primordial monster. If anything, he's older than both of them.

>on top
you mean the bottom

and this. the writer's room reeks of left-leaning ideological people and since Pen let the crew have free reign it's no shock how we got here.

Now watch Summer Camp Island tank because they don't have the ability to ride off a popular show's coattails and shit up a great main character

Hanna K and Emily Partridge are know hard bubbline shippers and both worked on the AT comic (which is also infested with Bubbline after Marceline Gone Adrift/Finn memory loss arc)

You can tell they're tumblr from the REEEEEEE-ing from their twitter accounts on November 8th of 2016

Other than the fact they give a lesbo ship more attention there isn't anything really.
I guess they hired new people who do have Tumblrs but that's mostly because lots of artists have a Tumblr account so it's silly to use that as proof.

Attached: tumblr_nuqj86KL7t1qks57ho1_1280.jpg (1250x938, 249K)

I remember Natasha Allegri had said at a panel once that Bubblegum and Marceline used to date?
I haven't heard these names before but interesting

I watched some of the Stakes mini-series and I couldn't stand this new version of Marceline
It felt really out of character for the individual who had dubbed herself "the vampire queen" was really crying for her long lost humanity the entire time

A big change in the writers was really obvious

How fucking dare you talk down to the new, emotional and advanced writing this show has come to have. These characters maturing was the best thing that happened to them!/sarcasm

I wish that didn't happen but given that Pen probably stopped being important to the show's direction probably sometime around that picture being taken I don't think it influenced the show very much.

Pen's a good boy even if he's a bit of a wussy, dudes just got a gentle heart.

>A big change in the writers was really obvious
Stakes was written by Pen, Muto and Osborne, and boarded mostly by Herpich, Moynihan and Castuera. All there since season 1.

Then why did Marceline become so different?
Because they retconned her to be gay for Bubblegum?

Pen stepped down around season 5/6. The ramping up of Bubbline didn't begin until 7 IIRC.

because we gotta shove this fucking ship through to get our brownie gibs. fuck the human who's at the center and had a sizable chunk dedicated to relationship development. Just cut out the first 3 weeks of him meeting HW, toss in a few scenes to show how far they've come and call it a day.

Her not wanting to be a vampire was out of nowhere, but her overall characterisation was fine.

It was there a little bit by season 5 since Skywitch was a thing, but yeah it didn't start going hard until then. Still Pen ain't to blame though I'm sure he's okay with it being a thing.

I'll be somewhat happy when AT ends since I'll never have to see Bubbline again. It'll definitely get a small nod in the finale though, nothing like a kiss because above all the writers are pansies but still hints and maybe they'll share an intimate hug or something but I can handle that.

Yeah it was obvious in the earlier seasons that Finn/Bubblegum was the true end game but it's like after the Korra creators randomly made her gay at the end everyone else wanted to jump on this lesbian trendtrain

>FP doesn't work out because the writers are too lazy to effort
>young and old PB doesn't work out because the writers are too lazy to effort
>HW "works out" because the series is ending and the writers are too lazy to effort

>Bubbline gets special nods and winks and it's obvious this is the ship the staff cares about the most
I'd be fine with Bubbline if All the Little People made a lasting impact (ALL of Finn's development condensed in one episode but they ignored it) and Finn and FP broke up in a less nasty way. The fact that we're still got filler episodes irks me. Like they spent hours slaving over what PB and Marcy's next outfit or interaction would look like instead of making the plot fit together.

Attached: 1506375971429.png (243x309, 8K)

in their defense Young PB didn't work out because it was designed as a happy ending in case the show didn't get renewed and since the show did get renewed they had to do something with it. they seem to have felt the writing thing of "seeing a couple together is boring so they can only get together at the end" or something. it would have been nice if she could have been around longer for more than one damn episode but if they were always gonna return her then it would be a pissoff no matter what.
it wasn't even status quo since from that point on PB never budged from her stance of not wanting to get with Finn.

and I'm pretty sure they just slot Bubbline in if they can when they can because they find it fun, doubt they put as much thought into it as that (but who knows it's possible since it shows up so much, those fruits can't get enough).

In the Too Young commentary they say they did status quo PB, though the reason they gave was pretty much "fuck you eheheh"

if we look at it from "AT ends at season 2" I can definitely see PB being interested in Finn, but would only jump when he's 16-18 (since she wasn't 800 years at this time.) The evidence is there, they just dialed it back and eventually killed it off.

First crushes and first relationships rarely ever work out. Finn's relationship with HW is how most relationships start and develop. You just happen to meet someone cool and compatible and go from there. Bubbline is a very minor part of the show, they've barely interacted in the past two seasons.

>they say they did status quo PB
they didn't though, so I guess that is them being dicks cause they found it funny. haven't listened to the commentaries in ages though so who knows.

and you are right, early PB was much more receptive to Finn's advances even if she wasn't totally reciprocating them. I guess if you want to give the show credit the Too Young fiasco made it clear how serious Finn was and that freaked her out so she backed off and stopped humoring him.

>"realism" argument
Rolling my eyes here. Finntress is just as if not more stunted and boxed in as Flinn given their time constraints and skipping forward 3 weeks.

I maintain the stance that she was open to his flirtations (although childish) and would have reciprocated if Lemongrab never showed. As you said:

> they seem to have felt the writing thing of "seeing a couple together is boring so they can only get together at the end" or something,
They backed off and just had it hung out to die.

>skipping forward 3 weeks
Finn met HW and agreed to help her summon that spirit guy. Then they caught feelings for each other. What more context do you need? We don't get to see much of Finn/HW's dynamic since that wasn't the focus of that episode, but then Wild Hunt happens.

It's a dog and pony show to get the "finn finally gets a gf" ball rolling towards the finish line. Feels good and complete to you, but feels rushed to me.

I don't care if Finn has a gf by the show's end, he's got years to settle down. HW is cool though, and I like her and Finn's dynamic. I would've liked a couple more episodes focusing on them just because I like them together, but it's not something I consider vital at all.

After so much time dwelled on it, yes I'd rather have his setting down relationship displayed on screen. Their dynamic is stinted and reeks of rushing along, but maybe more episodes with them would bang out all the rough spots.

All this butthurt, lmao.

>reeks of rushing along
I disagree, it's felt natural to me. It's still pretty casual, and they're only just now starting to transition into being an official couple. If it weren't for the fact it's the last season, I doubt this criticism would be so common.

1 + 1 = 2
2 chicks together are hot
fuck off Boomer prude

Attached: CQA0cKdUwAA-NdY.png (600x677, 464K)

>hundreds of years old
>still act like babies

All I'm saying, one should just self insert as Bubblegum.

I haven't watched Adventure Time for a couple of years now, can anyone give me the rundown on what happened or the ships. I just know that Marceline and PB dated.

Marcy and PB are implied to be a couple. Finn is in a casual relationship with Huntress Wizard. That's pretty much it.

Attached: wild hunt.gif (500x500, 1.53M)

It's kind of indicative of how little things were planned and that the crew just chased after whatever got a good amount of hype.

>tfw seeing this title card for the first time and thinking finnceline is gonna happen
Ah memories. I need to rewatch/catch up, fuck

Forgot title card

Attached: D5B6EA57-B18B-40E4-9338-CDA8AF39ED7E.jpg (1024x583, 494K)

Thanks, I actually unironically like tumblr and homosexualism but I also like being on Sup Forums and invited dozens of people over here. We have a lot more in common than you think.

Four years ago I would have been angry at this post but now I don't care