Sorry, but I have to let off steam here

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

Wew lad

>99.9%
Well memed sir

I expected a leaf...

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

War's on the horizon. Will you side with the Islamic Theocrats, or Western Civilization and Secularism.

I prefer to kill a traitor before a enemy.

She's a puppet that doesn't give two squirts of piss about Germany.

>globalist scum is now desperately afraid we will turn our meme magic on Europe

Your days are numbered

>can't close the borders

FUCKING REEEEEE

Enough with the pasta

I'd rather that my wife can walk outside alone without seriously risking rape than a slightly higher growth rate.

You make some fair points but unfortunately kebabs always end up being a fucking plague. They're just not trustworthy.

no merkel si a commnuist harpy
with more capitalism germany would do so much beter

>Sage goes in all fields.

I agree. Moreover, the refugees are a great boon for our economy. Krauts don't have kids; getting this much cheap labor force is an incredibly lucky coincidence, especially since Africans reproduce a lot.

This "crisis" is no crisis at all. It'll make Europe even stronger and more competitive.

no huge drain
dont worry about kids
cut government handouts and spending
fire gov workers

And in 20 years there won't be any white germans left, because you will have been bred out and exterminated in attacks. Why stop at just bringing in """refugges?""" Why not go that extra mile. Drop your pants and bend over right now, so they can rape you easier.After all, you wouldn't want to be prejudiced! That would be cruel and selfish as F!

>I've been living in Germany all my life
>American flag
K

Got to be a joke.

Yes, the refugees are so happy because in 50 years they will have conquered your country without firing a bullet.

Wow most of the ISIS terrorists are radicalized at home!

Now you just increased the pool of people that are likely to be radicalized next generation.

I bet your kids are going to enjoy that... Wait never mind, you aren't going to have any.

How admirable it is that you've given up all sense of self preservation. What a credit to the west.

Trying to convince us that immigrants GIVE A FUCK about our lands?

kys

>But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world.

You cray cray

She is the worst, well almost, directly after Hitler. She has no own opinion, no goals, she turns herself depending on where the wind is.

And she's currently ruining whole Europe.

Have you ever though about the people in Greece and how Merkel and the wheelchair man treats them? But now we have enough money for the refugees all of a sudden? How does this make sense to you? Oh right, they are now planning to sell Germany's freeways. It will get REALLY REALLY ugly soon, because someone will have to pay for all of that.

>You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own

Research on Schengen.

Schengen says that refugees enter one European country and then they have to stay there, because that's what's considered safe (remember it's said that they are fleeing from war). Merkel is violating laws all the time right now and doesn't give a shit.

And what's your point even?

Africa breeds like crazy, you can take 1 or 2 million this year and next year there will be 3 or 4 million and so on. It will never stop. You won't solve any problems by doing so.

Also: there is a difference between war refugee and immigrant. Most of those people right now are IMMIGRANTS. They want a better life, which simply won't happen and at some point the life boat will fully break down.

And the war refugees will be gone as soon as your fucking nigger president stops supporting ISIS and the other terrorists.

this is pasta. i saw it in a thread earlier.

but allow me to say.

fuck the 'refugees'. there's no advantage to inviting them in, and so we should not do it. it does not matter what happens to them. they are not us. i am not them. you are not them. their welfare doesn't matter. they don't count. bad things can happen to them and neither i, nor anyone i know, should or would care, because none of us even know those people. fuck them.

and fuck you.

since merkel in office germany went to shit, im a frequent visitor and now white germans piss in bushes like a fucking gopniks from ussr

maybe she is great something, but who is attacking her then? all i see is everybody choking on "c"du/"c"su dicks for fucking ever to the point where they want fucking putin in presidency in their country

and how she could make it with refugees?
1. stop supporting russian-killing regime in ukraine, we have 3 mil. refugees thanks to that, on top of taking in more syrians per person or in total, than any other european country
2. support democratically elected asad and expose isis funders
no war no refugees 3. allow all of them to return home, force to leave the illegals

that would be good policy for a change
now its just a fucking disgrace

continue:

The only solution to these problems are:

a) stop fucking 'murica from causing wars all over the world. That's one of the main points. 'murica is spreading chaos, which also means they create more and more chaos (see middle east) and terrorists.

This may actually happen now because of Trump. Thank god.

b) stop with all the EU food bullshit, that we are flooding Africa etc. with, which is so cheap, that local farmers simply CAN NOT compete. Which means they go broke. Great plan, isn't it? Which also includes fishing all sorts of seas empty with modern technology, so that local fishers have nothing to fish for anymore. And there you have the reason why there are so called "pirates" all of a sudden.

They breed so much BECAUSE they are so poor. All the children are effectively their retirement security. That will stop as soon as we don't exploit all of them for our stupid life-styles and pay them fairly. This of course means that our life-style will go down quite a bit.

c) and quite few more things. Post is already long enough.

>But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world.
Stopped reading there. Not sure, if I should laught at you or ask you to kill yourself.

>but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.
I know that you think so, but really, ask yourself "what is this darkness I feel?". That is the core of what it means to be German. You are born evil and soulless. You collectivelly have a giant urge to rule Europe no matter what. Even if it means that you destroy everything and it is like Mad Maz wasteland, you have to rule over it. For the future of mankind your nation needs to die.

>1. stop supporting russian-killing regime
What a laughable pidoraha. You started Donbass war, is all your fault and you brought it on yourselves. Reap what you sow and fuck you.

Stop spamming this pasta shills.

Canadian gets out shitposted, gets insanely triggered. Leafs literally on suicide watch.
Spam this pasta burgerbros.

You want destroy the birthplace of western civilization with violent muslims hordes in name of what? The good of humanity?

They breed in fact because they did not install feminism. No artificial ban on marriage from the beginning of puberty. No "doubling thd workforce" meme.
Strong family, lots of children. All according to nature.

Somali is nothing, but another isis.

Farming is a meme. Nobody forbids them from protectionism on their market.
First they cry for help due to starving, then they cry that this help damaged their farms. Farming tools and lands are provided, but stay unused by lots of nigger families. No demands from merkel to implement any farming plans in africa, only plans to shed more Russian blood in ukraine are frequent.

And its not like she follows the wind. She creates her own press image. She demands herself to do something in media, then she does it. No other way.

> kills russians because of democratically held referendum after illegal coup, that effectively disbanded the state
> you started it111
Fucking commie in an essenfe.

The only reason so many sand people went to Germany is because Merkel openly invited them.

If she hadn't, it wouldn't be as great a problem as it is. Germany wouldn't be facing a gradual cultural suicide over the coming decades.

That is not great and responsible leadership, you cretin of a shill. Fuck off.

baited

>Russia dindu nuffin!

The number of refugees that developed countries can take is orders of magnitude smaller than the number of people that are suffering in the world. Taking in millions is not a viable solution because billions are suffering. At the same time it erases thousands of years of culture that made the receiving country developed in the first place. It is so shockingly unproductive as to be absurd.

I'm inclined to agree, you basically either add a huge chunk of poor and desperate people and all the crime that comes with that demographic or you risk swelling the ranks of militant groups throughout the middle east and Europe

My biggest problem is that none of you europoors blame us Americunts. There would be no refugee crisis if not for the Iraq War and subsequent Obama admin clusterfucks. We created the chaos in the middle east by arming different rebel groups for decades, and now the Middle east first and the EU second have to deal with most of the bad consequences. We're taking in something like 60k refugees? A drop in the bucket.

Don't blame the refugees. They are really in between a rock and a hard fucking place. Also, remember that the huge numbers of people leaving the middle east are the absolute opposite of what ISIS wants. They want to create a powerful Islamic State, and the fact that millions are leaving is bad for their goals.

You are a damned fool. Some people just enjoy being a German cuck.

t Soros shill from non-country

OP sounds like a cuck.

Chinese immigrant here, would conquer new "Germany" for a laff.

the number 1 goyim over here

Why does Sup Forums continuously fall for such obvious shitty bait? Theres one part in there where the word fuck is censored for f*** sake

that post that flag a KRAUT

AMERICA? you mean jews right; like soros funding riots

You can stay. Your family? Back. They have to go back.

why does germany always want to ruin europe?
is it genetic?

>but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.
So basically, out of every 1000 immigrants you let in, 1 is a criminal capable of killing tens, if not hundreds, of locals. Out of ~8 million immigrants you have taken lately, about 800 are criminals capable of killing 8.000 to 80.000 locals on each ocassion?

Sure lad. I love Merkel now!