You Americans sure do fascinate me

You Americans sure do fascinate me.

Attached: hgjkoi.png (1022x1526, 2.44M)

I agree
Why ban guns in the first place since you cant really completely remove them in the market?
Cant you just put walls with chokepoints and armed guards in those chokpoints in schools?

>Cant you just put walls with chokepoints and armed guards in those chokpoints in schools?

>This how Americans think schools should be run

Jesus Christ that's so poorly written. AR-15's use intermediate cartridges, so of course it's going to be bigger. What are we talking here? .308? .30-06? 54r? .338 Lapua? 6.5 Creedmore? 8mm Mauser? .50 cal Muzzle loader? This is so fucking nebulous it just shows that the writer has no fucking idea what he's talking about.

>said no FFL ever
Even small ones do well over a million a year if they are good, why the fuck would anyone jeopardise that for 1000 dollars from a hobo?

Thats like going up to a pharmacist, handing a couple hundred and saying 'I got all the 'scripts you need'.

no not american since the schools in my country never get shot up because we have these walls and guards but i guess you guys worship "muh freedumb" too much to be safe

>ar-15
>big

Spot the noguns.

The writer is most likely a liberal who's never even held a gun before, of course it's poorly written.

First time seeing Greg Land?
Hey let's play the google game, let's see if we can find the "references" Greg Land used.

Practically every hunting rifle is bigger than an AR, this shop owner must be retarded.

And $700? Look at this big spender here!

The writer doesn't even know retail values.

Oh you’re from a shithole country. There is a reason why your schools are more armed than our prisons then.

That's $800, you're not getting fucking anything for $800.

You would be laughed out of the store, and then they would call the cops on you.

>This is all it takes to get a mini WMD in Burgerland

How is this acceptable?

>There is a reason why your schools are more armed than our prisons then.
so hows that """freedom""" working for you americans?

He might be able to buy a shitty pistol with that, but there's no way he's going to afford a decent rifle.

Americans believe manufactured killing machines produced by big corporations are literal gifts from the gods.

I’m not joking.

we have a bunch of gibbering idiot manchildren demanding to take it away because it's scawy

Attached: 1518077007805.png (429x410, 6K)

>we have a bunch of gibbering idiot manchildren demanding to keep their guns because they can't fantasize about fighting back when the government comes to steal their DNA
FTFY

what are you even trying to say?

>Americans

Attached: RCO017_1494427924.jpg (1041x1600, 565K)

>being this autistic

>Take it away
Congrats on guzzling down NRA propaganda, fuckwit.

>have not committed a crime and are a citizen of good standing
>can buy things to stop crime or entertain you
I understand as a European or god forbid an Asian terrified of the concept of free will or accountability it scares you to the point you wish to report yourself to the local authorities for potential wrongthink entering your mind but Americans are made of sturdier stuff.

Better than being
>>(You)

That people who prioritize guns over anything else are man-children.

No need to search, the guy has precisely one "smiling guy" matrix.

Why isn't heroin, weed, meth, and cocaine legal then?

>REEEE LEAVE MY TENDIES AND AR-15s ALONE MOM

The Americans made of studier stuff are out on the streets demanding change, not shitposting on a mongolian tapestry forum.

two Canadians buying guns illegally.

not liking weapons and being afraid of the concept of self-defense is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity

Just like occupy or whatever those people with the pink hats were called. Sure are real sturdy people that are going to make a diffrence.

>Implying Tissue Paper Students are the Americans with greater moral fiber when there are plenty of those volunteering in their community to train those of responsible use of arms and self defense.

Lol

>implying that there aren't pharmacists doing that right now

Attached: 1440455683751.gif (250x250, 993K)

Attached: 1521676707440.png (991x548, 167K)

banning guns will only take them away from the responsible owners
you just hate poor working class white people because you feel like they are inferior to you because you have money and watch late night talk shows and you want to screw with them
Bolsheviks also hated the working class and saw them as subhuman, history repeating itself

nice try posting this on /k/

Thinking that your guns make you an action hero is quite honestly the most pathetic thing about gun nuts.

aren't*

Wasnt me

If you actually watch MSNBC, there are a surprising number of people that do indeed want to "take guns away", not just add more (largely redundant or unnecessary) restrictions.

Syrup niggers need to get off our streets, did Logan even complete his service?

I never said that?

ha ha nice mspaint comic my dude, id post the hitler one about having some growing up to do but sadly I don't save dumbfuck comics to fight arguments for me.
Nobody reasonable is talking about banning them but the NRA trying to fearmonger you, congrats on guzzling down propaganda.

>shirt says "Gun"
kek

What's a responsible gun owner?

I'm surprised store owner didn't give those out for free, not enough straw.

>unironically valuing a sense of safety over freedom
Pussy

I'm pretty sure in the early 00s it was pointed out they were both in the USA illegally

They take their guns for walks, pick up spent brass with a paper bag and keep it on a leash when in public.

>Implying poor people matter

You and poor blacks are on the same level of irrelevance. Also

>Poor
>Has money to spend thousands on killing machines

Kek. Just like poor blacks and the new Versache.

The vast majority of the millions of legal gun owners that never use their guns to commit a crime or hurt anyone.

But you believe it which is sad.

you don't have any arguments. just bitching and crying about a topic you have a child's comprehension of.

a black person without an instagram account

now you're just assuming that to pretend you have a point

>Sup Forumsmblr is not real they said
Those retards can only smugly make strawmen, which is why they are so unbearable.

>Nobody reasonable is talking about banning them
we agree

>being this afraid of Children taking your guns away
I thought you americans were made of sterner stuff.

Honestly poor white people do suck, but that's just because they've convinced themselves that they are upper middle class when they are in fact lower.

boy I sure do love comic books

Killer Mike does a pretty good job of being a black dude on Instagram and a responsible gun owner.

Here's a pop quiz Sup Forums:

What steps do you need to take in order to legally acquire and own a fully automatic "assault weapon" in the U.S.?

How much is said weapon likely to cost you?

Attached: 1518823820749.png (700x710, 347K)

i never said that?

as long as the state is representative and you dont have a dictator they matter deal with it

>Everyone who disagrees with me is tumblr

You must be a Euro Farmer, because you are fucking fantastic at making shitty strawmen.

the fuck is wrong with you people?
guns kill

>Honestly poor white people do suck, but that's just because they've convinced themselves that they are upper middle class
being upper middle class involves drinking disgusting coffee with soy milk, waching the worst television shows since the first broadcasting and paying to attend classes that make you less educated

>The poor hick believes this

Sweetie, this country was founded by rich white men who got mad at Britain for not letting them expand further west.

Disgusting, tired of thier poutine and inferior syrup diluting our precious fluids.

Yes? And?
So do cars, water, sudden falls down flights of stairs, all kinds of other things kill. The world is a scary place and humans are fragile.

You sure sound like it, faggot.

I don't know what point you think you are trying to make but I don't think you succeeded

>after walking out with his $800 dollar rocket launcher Sabretooth and Logan are accosted by ATF agents running a fake gun store sting
>after all their agents are brutally murdered, the ATF arrests the literal retard they hired to help them run the sting and charge him with terrorism
>the rocket launcher, and an ATF vehicle containing thousands of dollars of electronics, classified case files, and the personal information of dozens of agents is never recovered

Yeah Cletus you sure are smarter than those college educated “elites” with your GED

There is a gun sitting on a table in the middle of a room with nothing else in it, save two people standing on opposite ends of the room. Explain to me how that gun kills either of those two people without one of them first picking it up and using it.

my understanding
a licences that cost a lot of money and a while to get depending on your reccord. They also come in different levels.
a waiting process for a gun that costs alot of money

>I don't know what point you think you are trying to make
you suck

You have to be 18 to post here son

You need a license and registration to operate a car, public stairs are inspected and have regulations for safety

Pretty much this but replace leash with holsters. And replace picking up brass with jewish range owners refusing to let you keep your own fucking brass even going so far as to call a range cold and sweep it up while youre still standing there.

I'm going to paint steel cases brass just to fuck with them.

You have to have a $200 stamp approved by the ATF as well, and basically give up your 4th amendment rights and allow the ATF/Local Constabulary into your house whenever the fuck they feel like it too.

Class III is no joke, shit is strenuous to own.

Is this what dumb people think my lifestyle is like?

>Poor people actually believe this

You’ve always been pawns of the rich and you always will be. Look at the last election.

i can make better coffee with an old sock than the shit you stand in line for an hour for the privilege of paying a 10000% mark up for
thats not exackly the kind of top to bottom culture anyone wants inforced

It makes me soul crushingly depressed that because some idiot writer didn't do even the bare minimum research about [in this case guns but can apply anywhere] thing, thousands of not millions will look at this and think it's reality because we are this stupid collectively.

what do you think you need to buy a gun you retard.

Go back to reading the turner diaries Mcveigh.

None of those things are specially designed to kill.

please enlighten me
you cant be all that happy, we are both here after all so you must be some kind of failure

And yet cars kill more people than guns do. Funny how that works.

Which candidate should the poor have voted for if they didn't want to be pawns of the rich?

You forgot the part where everyone is awarded with promotions and helping prove that dangerous criminals shouldnt be trusted with guns. And then ship out a couple million in guns to religious zealots in the middle east.

It's not their fault but they should try to be better and if they actually realized they were poor and not upper middle they could take advantage of the social systems put in place for poor people. Like shit, do you know how many white people thought shit like the Pell grant is only for colored people.

What the fuck does Sabretooth need to buy a gun for anyway?

Sup Forums has a lot of dumb hicks. It’s no wonder they hate Reddit so much.

Hicks are worse than niggers. I don’t interact with any of them.

Only on public roads, on private property you need neither. Cars are not Constitutionally protected.

>look at the last election
2 billion dollars from the biggest corporations in the world and some middle eastern shitholes utterly wasted on social media ads?

Well, your argumentation skills are those of a 5-year old (and even then it's giving you too much credit) and yet you're here somehow.