ITT: characters who can't be discussed on Sup Forums

ITT: characters who can't be discussed on Sup Forums

Attached: Shazam_by_archangelgabriel.jpg (749x1000, 258K)

it's sad, people distract with name and copyright discussion every time

Stop being a baby and talk about Captain Marvel.

Attached: 1470661862038.gif (275x227, 1.63M)

Any character from an OP post that has Shadman's art. It derails into a bunch of Winslow posting and pedo labeling.

Attached: no smile protectors.gif (403x227, 3.79M)

What's with discussing Billy user?

Captain WeOwnThatWordPeasant

we had some nice discussions sometimes, usually when the copyright stuff is either ignored or trowed out of the way early in the thread and the discussion moves to either recommended readings or what possible titles he could get in post rebirth DC.

So don't use shadman pics for an OP, fag

Attached: 1521676938108 (1).jpg (400x304, 54K)

No, what he's saying is that, for example, he'll start a thread about Raven, with a pic for OP being a screenshot of Raven from the show.

THEN other fucknuggets will spam Shadman's Raven, because it exists, and we enter the ShadmanCascade (where any and all things eventually turn to Winslow and Shit)

Attached: Captain_Marvel_Kingdom_Come_001.jpg (661x1024, 191K)

Attached: GordonBTAS.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Best hero of all time. He deserved better than DC's treatment of him.

his name is SHAZAM!

Pretty sure this guy is Shazam user.

Attached: tenor.gif (244x180, 666K)

His name is The Big Red Cheese

His name is Hoppy the Marvel Bunny

You can't discuss DC in general without some autist mentioning the company's going out of business in like 5 minutes.

We already have a Carol thread user.

Attached: BRIEBRKongSkullIsland2017-0264.jpg (1920x800, 90K)

Wasn't this a banner for a while?

Attached: 1515419477633.png (368x113, 110K)

LEAVE HAT KID ALONE

Attached: mad.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Anyone from The Loud House because the dumb faggots from /trash/ keep injecting their incest and paedophile shit into threads actually trying to talk about the show.

Why put a potato in your pants, I don't get it

His name is SHADMAN

Armageddon an erection.

Attached: lisa oh me too.png (540x405, 185K)

Keep telling yourself that. Doesn't change reality.

See we can't ever talk about Billy because this asshole throws a goddamn fit EVERY time and he's easily baited by the ironic Carol shitposting. For fuck sake, Billy doesn't even have that big of a fanbase these days, and all you characterfags care about is a stupid fucking name when there are bigger issues with your fandom. The fact that Billy is even around these days is a damn miracle

Attached: Shazam Alex Ross.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

You are everything wrong with this board. The Wizard obviously wouldn't want anything to do with you.

Thanks for proving my point

Attached: BAIT.png (1077x964, 140K)

I know. Now everyone knows what a waste of breath you are. Glad to help you make that happen.
Please respond. I love knowing I have that much power over you.

>Doesn't change reality
>In reality, most people will call him Shazam and Carol Danvers as Captain Marvel in this year

I think you meant to say Captain Marvel and Ms. Marvel. Don't worry. I'm hear to help you.

It's already started. Search "Captain Marvel" on Google. Billy doesn't even appear once in the first five pages of results and almost all of them are links to articles about Carol's movie. The Wikipedia article it brings up is for Carol. Pictures of Carol outnumber pictures of Billy (and Mar-Vell) 10:1.

>He deserved better than DC's treatment of him
He didn't.
Captain Marvel is one of the most overrated superheroes ever made and his Golden Age stories do not deserve such praise even compared to other comics at the time.
I like Billy, he's a cute concept, but "best hero of all time" my ass

to be fair i think its one austist who thinks spamming the memes are funny. i for one thought many of them were hilarious but the constant spam, especially with certain niggers posting shad to bait the spammer killed the meme

Attached: baneman.png (242x259, 81K)

>49% of the thread anons bitching about bootlickers jerking off to europoor fascist propaganda comics
>49% of the thread anons bitching about anarchist babbies thinking a world with no laws would ever work
>one (1) user who actually reads the fucking comics, but is rightfully bitching about how shitty the current progs are
>and judge user sobbing and hugging his judge hershey pillow

Attached: moleskine_40_sm_by_johnmueller-d8km7ds.jpg (903x1454, 531K)

You can't have a Frank thread that doesn't devolve into political shitflinging

Attached: franks.png (600x900, 150K)

It's alright bro. I've read all the complete case files and most of the new stuff and I feel your pain.

we can't discuss shazam/capmarvel on this board because there are still people bitter about Curse of Shazam.

pastel mini horses

Anything Shazam/Marvel Family-related from The New 52 onwards is garbage. I know the Marvel Family being the one enduring thing of the Golden Age means they stand out a lot in modern comics, but I always figured that was their whole point, being the shining examples of superheroes among their darker and more brooding peers. Turning Billy into a confrontational, angry, selfish shitbag means he loses what makes him unique.

Attached: 1515508377900.jpg (820x981, 1.37M)

>confrontational, angry, selfish shitbag

He was none of those things. It's like you didn't even read it.

Power of Shazam was the better modernization tho.

Stop bumping your thread, faggot. Nobody fucking cares, and stop making up shit about modern Billy that isn't true. You don't need to do that to call out John's shit writing

Bullshit. It should have been captain thunder or something.

Haha. I didn't get that at the time.

52 Marvel and Black Adam is the best

Underrated Post

Attached: 11E44A0ABA134E8CB4CC9CD2D28A0C61.jpg (217x208, 13K)

no, that is the name of his comic and the wizard, in universe his name is still Captain Marvel, butthurt carolfag.

Captain Marvel Earths Mightiest Mortal

I left for like a month and when I came back suddenly Cap Marvel threads were a meme because of that guy. Where the hell do these autists come from?

I want to get a lightning bolt t-shirt like this to wear to the premiere of the Carol Danvers movie.

Remember when news outlets were using the word Shazam in headlines relating to carols film.

Seriously? The Marvel family had been mired in the standard DCU edge for decades, literally nothing changed with the New 52 version
Are you forgetting everything about Mary and Freddie from post-Infinite Crisis?