How do we stop the invasion? How can we build a wall between us and these cucks...

How do we stop the invasion? How can we build a wall between us and these cucks? I see Sup Forums is getting less racist by the month, you guys better find a way.

Those are the cucks. Stickied even?

oh boy it's another neckbeard sees himself as the savior of the white race episode

Dont trust reddit to get anything right even when theyre on our side...

just keep posting racist stuff and replying to racist posts

niggers must hang

PGD should be a requirement to get rid of all nigger genes

This, I fucking hate niggers.

This is a Christian board tbqhmn

Some people on Sup Forums have just stopped to post so much racist stuff because we now have a real influence on politics and posting "hang niggers" isnt going to open a door for new people to join us.

PGD = Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis

No.
>and posting "hang niggers" isnt going to open a door for new people to join us
We're full, we can't take newfags, especially at this rate. We're supposed to be redpilled, not blue-pilling ourselves so normies can join us. Once you destroy the source of all redpills, there will be no more to give. We need this place to be redpilled and race-realist 24/7.

fuck new people

The new people will be the next generation of Ubermensch we create with gene editing and sterilizing niggers

think 20 years ahead

Of course, the race realism isnt going to die. You can still say that black people are objectively inferior, however saying "Niggers are retarded" is just making it easy for shills to discredit us even further. I dont think that Sup Forums itself should stop doing it, i just can understand why it would be less than usual.

casual racism is a cornerstone of meme magic

Racism, as you practice it, isn't 'red-pilled'. You're just a bitter nerd.

there is a difference between casual racism and that 16 year old kid who wears a trenchcoat to school and blames his lack of female friends on the black football star (ie this guy )

>an Aussie doing Canadian-tier posts
I thought you were better than that.
This is always going to be the case, we're always gonna have CTR and JIDF on our asses. But we can't let them win by acting blue-pilled.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>his mom lets him have flags that are not only his city, but even the borough within his city

kys tripfagging niggerfaggot

>t. some newfag who came this election year
Get off my fucking board, disgusting.

I don't really understand where you guys are getting this?

No one in a white country would be racist if they did not have to deal with non-whites as much as they do. Sure people will think they are better then whatever other race there is but so do those other people. As long as we have borders and we have the ability in seeing the value in other races and people it should be fine. I also don't get why leftist think nationalism is automatically racist I would advocate tourism all over the earth if we everyone was a nationalist. Everyone should experience French and how Africans live we should cherish how different we are.

Every race would be fine with each other if we did not have what we have now. Of course there will be exceptions

did a tripfag just try to call someone a newfag

You couldn't even contain yourself..Get out of here you aren't welcome.

Yeah, I like other races too. Just not when they're around me, and outbreeding me, and acting like fags.

Oh fuck, the Mexicans are brutal motherfuckers.

Even if it's not christian, it should be common opinion neck beard fedoras are not welcome here.

At least the beaner understands tripcodes.

post the best ones

>we only hate niggers not blacks :)

i dont even know what youre trying to say

You get not only the flag of your city, but even a division of your city with the flag script. I was just kind of joking around.

I don't hate blacks that live in Africa I consider only those who live outside of Africa rather outside of there designated countries niggers.

you are hurting cause. kill yourself. dont come back

Racism is for cucks
Just let things happen naturally
Dont ban niggers from schools
Just let whites' and asians' natural superiority take its' course

>Autistic tryhard namefag hick triggered at the thought of losing his safe-space makes thread and approximately 1/4th of the replies

>Fellow stormfags jumo in to spam stale low-res jpegs from 2001

/comfy/

Also, this.
>racism is for cucks

Hey, ive seen americans with 4 flags thats even more impressive

i do it because im literally autistic (severe, borderline disabling assburgers) not because of reddit

the truth is, basically watch gods of egypt.

Original Jews were black and intelligent and sought knowledge, like gnostics. Khazars saw how valuable keeping information was and killed them off after marrying a few of them and gaining their trust. They are trying to wipe out original Jews (African americans) so there is no trace and they can continue to use victim card (hur duur holocock) to get away with their subverted terrorism.

muslims know their treachery as well, which is why they are trying to wipe them out and why sunni islam is being made the more popular version of islam that we know

wake up

>/vip/

So youse be sayin'?

>Original Jews were black and intelligent
WE

fuck off stormfag pol isn't your echo chamber

Same here. I've seen America, [State], [Country], [City] and I think [District] or some shit. I swear I've seen 5 flags total in major American cities. Pretty crazy. That said, I'm surprised my town is even a thing. It wasn't for the first few months I had the script, then out of nowhere it was added. Every post I make, I narrow myself down to like 13,000 people. Kind scary when you think about 4chins ruining people's lives over the years just for shits and giggles desu family. I figure meh, fuck it.

>tfw youre right

The expulsions start soon, Nigel. They're coming.

Worthless fucking tripfags you should all fucking burn.

WUZ

SAVIOUR OF THE WHITE RACE

This, tripfags belong on plebbit