AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Clip #1 "Thor Meets The Guardians"

You're going to love this, Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=nIlA_yBV3rs

Attached: Capekino.jpg (1400x700, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pinknews.co.uk/2017/04/25/guardians-of-the-galaxy-director-backpedals-after-hinting-at-gay-character/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'M A DUDE
HE'S A DUDE
SHE'S A DUDE
CAUSE WE'RE ALL DUDE!

Huh, two things different from the SDCC footage.
>They all reacted to Thor hitting the windshield
>Mantis doesn't say "Wake"
Probably cut for time or some shit.

Thor is pretty. As he should be

>THIS IS A MAN! MAN! MAN! MAN!

The clip is edited.

>let's put on our meme faces

I guess this confirms what the director said. Drax is BI

And he's got big balls
And she's got big balls
BUT WE'VE GOT THE BIGGEST BALLS OF THEM ALL!

Drax is gay and why is Thor's outfit black?

Cap and Thor should be the most handsome.

Now we know why he wanted to know if Ego had a penis so badly.

Drax just admires the male physique. No homo.

Three, Peter charges his pistols in case he attacks.

But it's obviously heavily edited, dumdum.

I feel like having Thanos *snap* ing half the universe dead being set up earlier by Gamora will make it way less impactful when it actually happens.

Did Thor attack them? They're breathing really hard when they plop him down.

It makes it seem like Thanos talked about the SNAP for years and years and it was his big goal.
>Girls, when I get all those fucking gems I'm gonna do a really flashy and dramatic snap--like a finger snap, you know--and just wipe out half the universe. It's gonna be great.

Gunn never said Drax is bi. He hinted at there being a lgbt character in the guardians vs already when he was interviewed. Then backpedaled and said he would love to introduce one.

pinknews.co.uk/2017/04/25/guardians-of-the-galaxy-director-backpedals-after-hinting-at-gay-character/

>“We know Gamora and Quill are interested in each other. That’s about the only sexual relationship that exists within the Guardians. We know Drax has a past with a wife so he’s got some sort of interest in women.

As far as we know, drax is into women. Him complementing thor is merely him being literal and calling it as he sees it. Not to mention he is secure in his masculinity enough to say thor looks great without being afraid ppl will think he is a fag.

>find him unconscious in space
>plop him down

>did he attack them?

You are a fucking retard. and clearly the clip is edited. they probably just went out and got him you fucking moron

>Eat your vegetables or the snap will get you.

They have spacesuits that fit into a disk. Gamora and Drax should not be the slightest bit tired bringing Thor in if he's just unconscious.

Thor is pure man muscle though. He probably weighs a lot.

He’s also denser than a normal human because being an Asgardian.

Though not all Asgardians are as dense as he.

Attached: 01f360094ba27c5ec240e14f7612fc5e.jpg (747x960, 47K)

Good lord, he's aging terribly.

They say one should not speak unkindly of the dead.

Still, Loki could take a lot of beating, that would kiĺl a normal man.

If I remember my OHOTMU correctly, Thor is meant to be like 800 lbs of dense man meat.

This post just made me gay.

How does he sit in earth chairs without breaking them? Does his Asgardian arse hover slightly above the seat? Or does he grip the ground with his toes?

Attached: 41ade2c396484ad684be32c60fc51ce21401902727_full.png (640x898, 711K)

This. Drax always tells it like it is. If he wanted to fuck Thor he'd just say so.

When we will have a good Drax? he isn't so strong, he isn't a good fighter, he ISN'T funny, they already defeated Ronan, he's nothing but a joke character, he will surely die in IW.

I think he's funny. And he's pretty strong. Above peak human at least. He's not gonna be carrying his own movie ever, but he doesn't need to. Drax can just be Drax and people enjoy it. Not you, but that too is okay.

Guys, you know the rule.
It's not gay when it's about Thor.

Russos know how to move on from a joke. If it doesn't hit with you, at least they don't linger on it for too long. Even the "your plan sucks" part of the trailer clearly looks like it was edited specifically for the trailer.

Pretty sure it was a joke mate.

Gunn consults for the Guardians just like Peyton consulted for Ant-Man in Civil War and told the Russos what Scott would and wouldn't do.

I wouldn't put it past Gunn to have written that, he once said that he feels like the Guardians wouldn't get that along with the Avengers (with the exception of Ant-Man) and that they see them as being amateurs when it came to dealing with Cosmic stuff.

It really explains why Star-Lord would say Tony's plan sucked in the trailer.

Quill thinks Stark is like a little baby.

I seriously hope you don't think that Riddick knockoff was any good. Movies are he best Drax and Mantis have ever been.

Holy shit these quips are fucking terrible.

>I MAKE BIG POOP
>IF I LAUGH VERY LOUD MAYBE IT'LL COUNT AS A MOVIE
No. "Cold Drax who has pushed everyone away but he still yearns for connections so he seeks Cammi across the universe" is a lot more poignant.

>virgin dude and chad man when?

They only really meet Tony, Spidey, and Strange though.

Doubt they meet Panther, Witch, or Vision, who aren't in the film enough for frivolous interactions.