Tinder libtards

Sup Forums is there any hope of finding a decent girl living in a major city?

>Sami
>hipster glasses
>heavily overweight
>retarded granny hat

what did you expect?

lel educate her on racism please

Women who are on Tinder are just like the men who are on Tinder: they're incapable of finding worthwhile relationships otherwise.

>deplorable human being
>deplorable

>Asking for a friend
Is she, dare I say, WithHer?

Damn she went from 0 to salty in no time flat

How do you know sh- I mean IT is overweight?

Stop using tinder you stupid cunt

You expect to find wife material on a slut hookup app?

post nigger memes. I want to see her rage.

Why the fuck are you talking politics and not sex on a hookup app you autistic fuck?

Just copy and paste a definition of racism from the dictionary.

>Racism:
>racial prejudice or discrimination

Then tell her she's stupid.

what a fucking bitch. you deserve better Satan.

>complains about no empathy
>shows none
lmao

This was from Nov. 9th. Just now remembered to share with you autists. She unmatched me after the last message

look at the shoulders and her obvious attempt at a "fat hiding" selife

They just claim that the definition was made by white men to oppress negroids

I like how she used numbers to list out two things and two things only

>minorities lives and livelihood is on the fucking chopping block
Goddamn I didn't know white right wing death squads were out to get me

>finding a decent girl on a fuck app

Suggestions? Let me guess, at church?

>They just claim that the definition was made by white men to oppress negroids

That's racist

this has to be fake, women can't really think like this

how many decent chicks have you met on tinder ? by decent i just mean not a hateful angry idiot like this granny hat girl

Reply with more smug Trumps. It's no use arguing with them. They will never change their minds.

Tinder is full of slutty retards. I've had better times with girls from Bumble.

Say Bill is a rapist and Hillary a Child sex trafficking ring kingpin

i agree with texas

>talking about trump on tinder

Autism

She probably swiped left on every non-white guy on tinder.

she looks fat from the pic, it's emba that you even spend time talking to her

>yeah reverse racism doesn't exist, it is just called racism.

my friend had bumble he said it was better too isn't that like where the girl messages you first

A decent girl wouldn't consider being with a guy who's used hookup apps. My guess is you're already too old. The good ones get snatched up by high school, marry their sweethearts, and stay together.

Ask her about her relationship with her father

>((((((((((women)))))))))))))

hate fuck her

>tfw swipe right on sjw to hate fuck them but too much of a pussy to actually do it

Bumble

Posting smug Trumps... use these.

>Go fuck youself, white man
>NOT RACIST THO

2/?

3/?
This one's a favorite

4/?

lol truth.

5/?

Im 28. Probably too late.

>short answer
no

>long answer
the ones in small cities are often worse cause they miss the "big city life" and go there whenever they can to catch up on whoring and degeneracy.

tinder in a nutshell is about finding guys that give them the best fucks, then sharing those guys with their friends and telling them about how much of a stud he was. there is too much to miss out on sex-wise for girls, so that they don't want to commit to anything.

>tfw I pretend to be a lefty to fuck women and do a reveal the morning after we banged

OP use my smug Trumps please.

Reply to it using images only, and post pics here. I wanna see its reaction lol.

dont waste your energy on these cum dumpsters, let them hit 30 and realise that men dont give a fuck about their retard opinions.

This was really weak. They should have mentioned Nazi eugenics and the concept of the ubermensch.

So this bitch doesn't think that her saying whites have lower morality and empathy then other races isn't a racist statement?

First off she needs to be reminded that only white countries accept other cultures unlike places like Africa, China, Pakistan, etc. who persecute whites and Christians.

Honest to god I fucking hate what we've turned into, I'm considering moving to Alberta soon

Straya's got the answer. Sorry OP, but your time's up trying to find a decent girl

> tfw headed in your direction
Fugg

>decent girl on tinder

yeah no, not that I think you will find any anywhere else either

Text this for max racism + good laughs

>who persecute whites and Christians.
luckily these are all horrible shitholes, no sane person would wish to move there (except china, maybe)

THE BUZZWORDS COMIN OUT
SHE MAD

OP, tell her that the majority of white womyn voted Trump. Then make her apologize for her kind.

>asking for a friend

when will these hamplanets learn

when i get drunk i message girls on tinder over politics
dont have any intention of ever hooking up meaninglessly but it's fun to talk about it
too hard to transfer images from phone to comp without wifi so here's the only one i have, maybe ill post more from cell

>tfw I do the same
>tfw bonus points if I somehow know her twitter name so I can laugh at her salt later on as well

>You thought you were having sex with a leftie but it was me, Dio!

If she is assuming it is a trick question, it is because she want to get laid with you, right?

lol, her not sperging out means you're probably not an ugly looking guy or she's just the rare hillary supporter that is reasonable, which I doubt even more

Whatever, post more

yes

400horsepower of salt.

It's probably because the left has been so ""tolerant"" and she's not literally shaking but doesn't want to have her house defaced and burned down for saying "Trump".

You need a civil war. I'm not joking, this kind of people needs to be purged.

It's showing either her insecurity which is an opening or her willingness to de-emphasize her own beliefs to get with him.

>doesn't explosively devolve into screeching when you support Trump
This is the one you should have hooked up with you stupid leaf.

Day-of-the-rake.

>i apologize
Every fucking time, you always know if someone wants you when you can say ridiculous shit and they won't react to it.

You might want to somehow record audio or video of your encounter, that way when she tries to claim rape, after the fact, you will have evidence.

Can't wait til they make rake legal. I was a natural born rakist. The day they legalize it, I'm going to go out and rake every fucking leaf I see. They will say "Stop raking me!" but I will just smile and reply "leaves don't talk, they leave".

she was a done deal

I put a picture of Trump on my Tinder profile to weed out retards. I live in LA so getting almost no matches. LMAO.

She probably will. Then what?

Self-hate is baked into white liberal ideology.

You'll still get some, and they'll try to convert you to hillarism. I had that happen on OKcupid. If you're a decent enough guy the looney leftists will try to 'fix you', only to find out you were already perfection personified.

nice file name lol

So should I pretend to be "fixed," fuck them, then never contact them again? Seems like it could open me up to false rape claims.

Check the date. This was from Nov 9 when the salt was fresh.

>reverse racism is not a goddamn thing
no fucking shit. its just racism

>too hard to transfer images from phone to comp

take screenshots and mobile post you fucking leaf

I fucking love how deplorable is a meme now

Alright here's another

Ban abortion

leaf you don't have any balls

This tinder is a hook up spp for sex it's not for politics

Last one.. posting these eats my data

Eyes wide open.

She is worried about minority's she will forget about them when she has to worry about abortion rights

Please tell me she loved you long time? Do you sperg out in real life OP?

That's retarded, he could get the post office to just stop sending him bags of fucking period blood.

>dont have any chance of ever hooking up meaninglessly but it's fun to fantasize about it

ftfy

I mean you can't deny reverse racism doesn't exist

>g-gotcha

Wifey material

judging by some of those replies he got, even if he spergs it wouldn't be a problem

probably good looking