You are not allowed to say anything Trump related on Sup Forums now

You are not allowed to say anything Trump related on Sup Forums now.

When were you ever able to?

>you are not allowed to say anything non-vidya-related on Sup Forums now

Well, that is a change, to be fair.

If you learned how to read you would know that it was.

GEE
Its almost like the mods on this site are peices of shit that ban you for no reason and abuse their power to push their own agenda..

Also you should have known by now Sup Forums is cucked beyond belife. Its userbase is white knight numales, and the mods are literally from tumblr.

The mods on this board are not much better. They delete a ton of shit that is relevant and ban people for no fucking reason.
I got banned the other day, for 3 days, because I saged and said to sage a "milo for whitehouse" thread.
mod that did that, if youre reading this: Fuck you, you degenerante peice of shit. All I did was sage it and tell others to aswell.

He does it for free.

they banned me for a spyro thread once, apparently it was off topic

Proof that Sup Forums mods are SJWs

there's a lot more video games in that post post than most posts
What was the gif though?

those reports might be coming from f/a/ggots or the mod is a f/a/ggot too

its like gamergate all over again. You cant post shit not related to games on Sup Forums. Mods were smart enough to know it was just about angry virgins and not about games

I got banned 3 days from Sup Forums for starting a R8 muh cock thread with a pickture of a fighting rooster.

>fraud in gaming industry isn't game related

oh jew

>Sup Forums
>the quality of posts is extremely important to this community

Dammit Argentina you've already blow enough shit up!

Sup Forums's mods are liberal, and one of them is a female

not even joking, go make a metal gear rising thread, it gets deleted and you will be issued a ban

should we do something about this?

>I got banned for shitposting
Goodness me, how awful

There was irc logs and some other shit showing they were super sjw, iirc even admit they came from tumblr

A freaking leaf

If it can happen there, it can surely happen here. Cancer spreads. Something should be done about it now.

There are plenty of games where you can be terrorists. This makes zero sense.

It's just some new janitor, unless that was a thread I don't see a reason you got warned

The heck those must be SJW
Fuck them we love Trump here!
#MAGA

>reeeee why these people are against right-wing drivel

You weren't supposed to spread your toxic bigoted Drumpftard propaganda to other boards in the first place. Don't expect the decent folks on /v or other boards to be racist neonazi Drumpfcucks. It's good to know that the majority of the boards are on the correct side of history.

Sup Forums has been shit for years

We really should.
The mods are the reason I wont support the site.
inb4 I get banned even though the do it for free

Also why hate on metal gear

>liberal

nice false flag /qa/

>Goodness me, how awful
Right?

>Sup Forums
Literally NeoGaf Lite at this point, fuck them.

So? I got a 24 hour ban for calling someone a dumb nigger. blue boards here are the gayest shit holes and it's not surprising no one goes to them anymore. They're anti-fun

>Sup Forums

Its objectively the worst board on Sup Forums. Hostile as fuck, moves too fast, console fagboy arguing all day long.

They always delete the "What games can I " threads because they are almost always off-topic and are usually shitposting/

because it has senator armstrong, a literal trump-alike

Its allready too late. This is a tan board yet the mod trolls every night and deletes half of the pictures of naked girls.
Last night or the night before, I refrested 15 pages and half of them returned 404 (not archive).

>latvia

what are you even

some kind of hohol subspecies

Wtf they done that Fuck them if so !
we should really do something

>you are a riot officer
>huge pepper spray bottle, nightstick, shield, rubber bullets shotgun, heavy armor
>defend against waves of protesters
>different levels different protesters and goals
>for instance BLM you also have to protect nearby shops and cap niggas before they run away with TVs
>probably multiplayer at some point like Left4Dead
would you play my game Sup Forums?
considering developing it.

>idea for vidya is politically charged
You made Sup Forums bait and got hammered. Good.

Do what? I never visit those fag boards anymore so I could give a shit what those homos do

Pls go away this isn't the place for you

I would, be funny to run over some protestres and put blm in slave chains while you haul them away to jail

once again proving that Sup Forums has nothing to do with video games
Trump actually has his own video game. At least one official one anyway.

Fuck yes.

We are the correct side of history, friend.

>Sup Forums
it's probably astroturfed by neofag

This is actually a good thing. I come here for this sort of discussion, and I'd go to Sup Forums for Video Game discussion. Dragging political shit into threads over there always derails them, without fail. Keep it separate.

in the name of God yes!
i would love to see that!

also it would be redpill & full anti-leftist/sjw so i would both anger the cunts and have free advertising from them. at the same time tons of people would play it just because it angers the feminists.

Isn't this why we have /vg/ were the actual discussion of games go?

Yes

>Argentina
>secret allahu ackbar fantasies
y-yeah, death to western p-pigs, brother!

Yeah, that's because Sup Forums is and has always been a kike tool. If you wanted something else you should go to (deleted)chan.

it was just an idea for a game.. it belongs on the game board.
Sup Forums is videogames.. it isnt /left wing crybabies who play sonichu/

what exactly were you expecting from a reddit board dedicated to an activity for children?

We all have our secret fantasies
don't you think so? hahaha

Somebody was paying attention to this election cycle.

>it was just an idea for a game

No it wasn't, and you know it.

Sup Forums has always been shit. They had to come here just to be able to talk about GG. The mods there actually tried to say it had nothing to do with vidya.

What about a video game that has Trump in it, for example? Several do. Post that discussion on Sup Forums or Sup Forums? It's going to be hard to keep it non-political on Sup Forums and harder to keep it non-video game on Sup Forums.

FPS?
What about an RPG with several scenarios. It would be fun.

at least here he doesn't get ban

>going outside of Sup Forums

Wew

And they wonder why Sup Forums is far and away the most-used board on Sup Forums.

Ok, you mean like the endless stream of faggots who post bait threads non-stop here? Only crybaby faggots and shitposters complain about Sup Forums on other boards because 99% of them are the ones who shit this board up in the first place, then they got back to their faggot board and cry about how much they hate Sup Forums

>Developer uses platform to blast propaganda straight from the mouth of academia.
The moment you bring up another way of thinking about the subject that does not support the world view of the developer/publisher.
>banned

It happens frequently, and if any mods see this. It is fucking not what Sup Forums use to be. Fuck off.

A video game with Trump in it is most likely Sup Forums material. I doubt it's one that's attempting to be a game more than some political statement.

We are way passed that point, I'm afraid. The mods have been fucks for a long while now.

My thread was deleted here now on AVGN for not being political but games which was deleted on /v because it wasn't about games but politics

I don't care much for the moderation anymore, obviously SJW mods trying to take this place over just as they did with Reddit and everything else these days.

And the best for sure!

Give me graphics. I'll make it.

It really was, read the post.
It was an idea for a maga videogame

I dont know yet. I just thought its a cool idea. Im a programmer, wanted to do the game as a fun side project to learn something new, probably unity/unreal.