Why is Sup Forums so anti-immigration?

Why is Sup Forums so anti-immigration?

I'm not anti immigration. I'm just anti welfare for immigrants.

Being a kid is saying, "Fucking ausnigger, products aren't immigrants!!! xD"

Being an adult is saying, "Well, maybe it's time to bring back some of those manufacturing jobs, too."

Lol this has nothing to do with immigration, and actually supports the idea of nationalism.

Just look what different perspectives, regions and outlooks caused in terms of development.

There is good and bad immigration and muslims are terrorist. Is terrorists immigration a good thing in your opinion?

I think you should anti illegal immigrant

>come in illegally
>come in as refugees
>proceed to drain the economy and generally ruin everything
how dare you compare hardworking immigrants to selfish leeching rats?

The german car is only german because the german population is german and so on. This pic actually supports the idea of nationalism unless you're a leftist retard with a distorted perception of reality.

I'm okay to get rid of kebabs, it's just garbage.

This.
Aussies need to make better shitposts. It's simple, too many immigrants and you'll end up being mixed or a minority. Homogeneous societies function much better, and plus, these immigrants that come to our countries end up leeching off welfare like a motherfucker. Ultimately causing more harm than good.

I'm anti-MUSLIM immigration simply because that death-cult has a 100% track record of causing rape, death and destruction everywhere it goes. Europe has proven there are ZERO positive results of importing this violent, cousin-inbreeding hate-ideology. You know, Einstein's definition of madness is to keep repeating the same action and expecting a different result.

>Your wódka is Russian

>your things are mostly white
>your things have nearly a nearly zero logistical footprint from niggers
>your things only have a raw material footprint from shitskin nations
>all of the fabrication of these things occurs with white mans factories, or chink factories owned by white men, or just asians

no niggers, no other shitskins, no arabs, almost no south mericans.

ethno states are best societies

this

>Why is Sup Forums so anti-immigration?

why are you so pro immigration?

fuck off hippy faggot

>Your coffee is Brazilian

>your letters are Latin

Fucking Roman immigrants with their garum and their calligae!

Brazilian coffee is the best, now go back to planting marijuana.

No I have no problem with open borders.

>comparing human to objects

Canada contributes nothing fuck

and all your LAUGHS are from the LEAF

>I drive an American car
>I don't drink vodka
>Real Italians would cringe in disgust at the "pizza" I eat
>I sure as shit don't eat kebab
>"And to the Republic, for which it stands..."
>Don't drink coffee
>Don't drink faggot ass tea
>My shirt was made in USA
>My oil came from Alaska
>I buy electronics made in my own country
>Do I look like a fuckin' mathematician?
>Latin is dead

Fuck you bitches. USA

This.

My family is Dominican and came to America on a lottery. They worked hard for many years so they can afford to buy their own car and house. They went through the whole process of becoming legal and paid their taxes every step of the way. Never once did they even depend on welfare.

Versus Jose Ramirez that hops over the border with a kilo of cocaine so the coyote can safely smuggle him and his family, proceed to pump out 5 kids so they can't get deported right away, and suddenly own a restaurant in 5 years with dirty money.

I'm against the illegals because they break the fucking law. How come you don't see other hispanics sneaking into this country? It's only the mexicans.

Build that fucking wall.

This.

>your democracy is greek
greeks didn't practice representative democracy you fucking ignorant shitlibs reeeee

Society works best when people have a common enemy. We need to foster greater nationalism in America and uniting to scorn outsiders could lead to some great unity and purpose for the people of America!

>free trade exists so you should invite the whole world to be your neighbour

>It's only the central americans

Fixed that for you.

Because they expect everything and give nothing

Just because some alcohol is good, doesn't mean that we should all be as intoxicated as possible, all the fucking time.

My towels are Portuguese

>Arabs stole numbers from the people whose lands they occupied
>They invented them

Fuck off

What does that picture mean?

Buying items from other countries is not the same as importing muslims to rape our 12 year olds.

What are they trying to say?

Arabic numerals are derived from Hindu numerals obtained by the Arabs during Arab-Hindu trade. Hence, why their real name is Hindu-Arabic numerals.

Don't expect you Russians to know much about history,

Your god is a Jew

>I don't have a car
>i don't drink alcohol
>my pizza is made by Finns for Finns
>REMOVE KEBAB
>pretty sure democracy back then was different than it is now, also a western civilization so it's ok
>western also most movies are shit
>It's called trading
>i don't drink tea
>Trade
>i don't use oil also trade
>what is trade?
>might be, so?
>aka Roman aka western

Only if it's a shitskin

>t. Pancho

I have no problem with people who go through the process of becoming a legal US citizen, I welcome them
My problem is fuckers breaking into our country illegally and act like they belong here

>coffee imported from anywhere but brazil

ayy lmao, do you know how anything works?

Your right all of those things should be American made. Oh and we are not a democracy we are a republic.

Because mass-immigration upsets the local culture and populations, creating conflicts of ethnic and racial identity as one population finds itself more numerous and more powerful than another.

It is not a matter of a German coming to England and the only thing changing is the beer. The people today we call "immigrants" (since any white person in another country is an "expat") are cultural and genetic aliens. Their morals are not our morals, their values are not our values, their identity is not our identity. The difference is so deep that there can be no peaceful assimilation. For them to assimilate, they would have to denounce their culture, their values, their beliefs, or , more likely, we will be expected to do this for them.

There is no positive, peaceful immigration, as it is imposed on us today.

I paid for all that stuff.
I will not pay for Pedro and Mohammad and their 12 million mangy kids

Polish > Austrian > Finnish > Russian > other

Fucking this

I like honey but I don't want bees in my house. Is it so hard to understand?

I'm anti-anti-nationalism.

My bus is american
I dont drink
Pizza is not italian
Ok and?
We're a federated republic, not a pure democracy
>drinking the caffeine jew
Movies are shit
>drinking the caffeine jew
It says cambodia, actually
Ok, and?
Ok, and?
>accepted standard written numerals == they invented numbers
Ok, amd?

I complain that there is no cohesion and decency among our people. I complain that the glut of current "culture" in my workplace is liberal white guilt and race jokes. I do not complain of the immigrant, I complain of the mentalities whom brought about our modern time.

German cars are shit

Because of this
We are actually full

>my car was made in America
>my vodka was made a couple towns away
>my pizza is new york style, made a block away
>i dont even know where to buy a kebab
>Republic
>my coffee is "columbian" but who knows where kraft gets it from
>yes
>my tea is a product of America
>my oil is Texan
>most of my electronics are made state-side
>yes
>yes

and what does any of this have to do with immigration?

delicious products>humans that bring their shit culture

This. I don't really care who you are as long as we don't give you free stuff. And we don't take immigrants from national security threats.

Mexico Wall? Yes until cartels are crushed and controlled. Ban on Muslims? Until we can properly vet and deal with terrorist elements. Some Ghanaian family who wants to make a better life with his own work? Pls come

Im also against minimum wage and so on. That way factories can actually be here and low income workers have a chance.

>oil saudi arabian

its ok with this

Lefties are retarded beyond measure.

Implying I would drink Brazilian coffee

globalfags gtfo

Low tier shitposting is only for leaves
Stop doing this shit straya

Why should countries allow an arbitrary number of immigrants into their borders every year instead of tying the number to the labour-participation rate, thus taking in immigrants when there's a need to increase the labour force instead of devaluing the labour force by creating a situation where workers outnumber the jobs