Honest Question

Honest Question

Was the cast of Hamilton trying to bait Trump or is all of these 3 tweets part of his 9D chess game?

Asking because of the liberals pouncing on him 'losing his safe space' and bullshit like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o10xcWo2k04
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks to me like hes not trying to tell you want to think or even how to think,, just suggesting that you do think.

Every single thing trump does is a move intended to embarrass and defeat his enemies.

It's kind of both. Trump is a troll savant.

But this play is social engineering bullshit that will lose in the end.

It diverted from the 25 million dollar settlements over Trump University.

It was successful.

Look back at the election and ask yourself: did trump 'flying off the handle' on twitter ever hurt him? Or did it just distract from things that would have actually hurt him?

he's basically saying that these liberals don't have any fake moral superiority and have no right to lecture the vice-president elect in a non-appropriate venue.

he's saying people aren't going to put up with the left's garbage for the next four years

This is 12D chess and they already fell for it. The left is all over itself proclaiming that the Hamilton cast exercised their first amendment rights and no one is immune from that. He masterfully made them /btfo/ their own safe space rhetoric.

He got everyone to forget that he settled the Trump university case while getting the left to attack the concept of safe spaces. He played them like a fiddle

and yet it only embarrasses himself.

Too bad he's wrong

Bannon baited them by sending Pence in there in the first place. 14D chess confirmed.

Its 3d chess m8. Think about it the media and protesters have said far worse about trump and pence. Yet notice the words "safe and special place"? He is getting liberals to attack safe spaces so that he can turn around and destroy them based on what they said.

>attack the concept of safe spaces

theyre making fun of him for begging for an apology. Presidents shouldnt beg like whiny bitches

this
in addition to distracting from the Trump University thing.
he out maneuvered on a god-like level

>begging
He demanded an apology and ACLU just made a case for ignoring safe spaces.

Liberals can never call for a safe space again now that they've given Trump so much shit for it. Its almost like Trump is a mirror trying to reflect their stupidity back at them. Or he could be fucking stupid, I don't know.

You do know that the ACLU's statement contradicts what you've just said.

The leftist organization is admitting that safe spaces are stupid. So much for "making fun of him", they played themselves.

908D chess

And look who's president now...

>fucking stupid
>Trump

Pick one.

The man just ran the most impressive presidential campaign in the history of mankind, winning in ways almost nobody predicted possible.

Everything he does is a calculated master stroke against his enemies.

where the fuck do you read safe space you inbred retard? Its says " Americans dont need to APOLOGIZE"

Holy shit its no wonder we are ranked 24th in reading because retards like you. safe spaces are about judgement free shit

he's just a whine ass

While simultaneously keeping the news cycle on a fairly favorable story (Pence still comes off sympathetic) and prevents them from focusing on smearing his appointment picks.

Make no mistake. Though he looks like fool to the uninitiated Trump is an absolute master troll. Don't underestimate him.

post the last tweet where Hillary begged for an apology

...still obama

Nobody reads hillary's tweets.

That's why she lost.

>(you)

i'm confused, is he not?

The reason people complain about safe-spaces is because they're almost always concerned with colleges and universities, where people go to learn new things. You don't pay an exorbitant amount of money to see a play and then be berated during it.

> liberals admit safe space is gay bullshit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o10xcWo2k04

is that tiffany?
looks autistic

>when the campaign is over and no longer get paid, but still think Hillary can win

This
I'm not even sure if its that he's a genius or everyone else is a retard falling for obvious pitfalls

i don't follow

He did it so the MSM would pick up on it and ignore that he settled the Trump U lawsuit

The MSM caught on to the distraction so it's not too effective.

It's his grand daughter. This wasn't shopped btw. Trump actually put out that children's book after Hillary made one during the campaign for propaganda purposes.

>safe spaces are about judgement free shit
Safe spaces are libshit echo chambers you fucking retard, and because he has lefties shitting themselves to insult him over it they only invalidate their own position on it.

The entire play is the epitome of snobby liberal bullshit, a play of rewriting history with no whites allowed in the cast
By acting as if the audience and cast were unfair, Trump can easily make Pence out as the victim in the eyes of the right and further unite them against the left

Trump is making fun out of safe spaces.

Obama was a social cheerleader for the left.
Trump is doing the same for the right.

He's using the lefts own weapon against them, while at the same time taking all media attention away from his settlement. He's a godly ruseman.

a combo of these

the zoo was closed but he made up for it

>faggy liberals want safe spaces
>harass a man who was doing literally nothing to them and will do literally nothing to them for at least 4 years (VP has almost zero power)
>get mad when conservatives hold them to their "safe space" standards

if you can't see what Trump is doing you are either his target or retarded, probably both.

>americans don't need to apologize for anything they say

and just like that, Trump got the ACLU to justify every single comment he has ever made.

how can you people not see what he's doing? he's a genius of persuasion, probably the best there's ever been.

That's a redundant claim because Trump's tweet intended target audience is retarded.

have fun losing losing your moral validation retard.

all you ever had to do was stop being stuck up pricks, but you couldn't and now you're going to lose everything.

You tell me. Liberals know everything there is to know about Trump. They've done so much research on him and know that he's a racist, sexist, homophobic bigot. Ask your friend. I'm sure they'll know if he's just being an idiot or not :^)

Then ask if you're an idiot for not knowing. I'm sure they'll be happy to tell you that the only dumb question is the one not asked ;^)

Liberals are VERY tolerant, accepting, and patient people who have unique and special views!

That's the beauty of it. He sabotaged the concept of "safe-spaces" and they don't even realize it.

nicely summed up right here friendo.
as if anyone should evr doubt out shit poster in chief

He got the left to make fun of safe spaces. He planted subconsciously the thought in their little brains that safe spaces are something silly.
He knows how to play them. And if ever an occasion occurs where the left cries for safe spaces, he just needs to ask "but what about pence?". Plus the chances that some moderate leftist are gonne ask the same question are given. double standard exposed, argument dismantled. Theres even room for more bants, Pences daughter who studied Theater , and the "ONLY NON-WHITE" casting auditions.

STOP OPPRESSING ME

How long is it gonna take for you faggots to realize EVERYTHING Trump says has a strategic purpose

He is one of the greatest trolls of all time

Which I also think was a plan. He said he'd never settle and I think it originally was 40 million. Then he decides to settle. I'm sure he always wanted to but his no settle attitude lowered the total by a lot. Not many people seem to understand that but I think it's pretty common thing to do.

They did not use the word safe space at all. they pointed out he was a bitch for asking for an apology. Holy fuck your mental gymnastics are as pathetic as his begging niggers to say sorry.

Drumpfs idea of making america great is a white man begging niggers to say sorry.

>liberals jump on Trump for safe space comments
>while asking for safe spaces themselves
Trump just keeps on winning.

Best
Election
Ever

Holy shit. Trump actually got the ACLU to turn against safe spaces.

>make the left seem elitist and exclusionary
>seem

the left IS that way, AND racist to boot

is that roger stone?

where did this photo come from?

Yeah that's him, I think that it was from his or his wifes twitter

Niggers forgot what happened when the real Hamilton pissed off an American VP.

>Drumpf jumps on liberals for hurting his feelings while begging for an apology

He's begging for an apology, not pointing out how retarded they are

Making liberals go on the offensive is the best idea right now, because they're on a losing streak. In fact, there's nothing for them to win for a while. What can they do with the entire Federal government on the hands of Republicans, and also most states?

The Hamilton play is the perfect battleground to be attacked by liberals, it represents their snotty elitness that the Republican base hates so much.

>You cannot deny that Trump is the master troll.

This is how smart this dude is. He has been doing this for years, and even more since he started running for President. It just shows how retarted people are on Twitter, and in the MSM, they get so upset and angry and call him a hypocrite and thin-skinned and a crybaby. HAHA they are the ones that are childish, the Master Trump is PLAYING YOU! HAHAHAHAHA

>the current timeline is best timeline

>also infinity mahjong

>begging
More like demanding. And they're just now discussing how 1st amendment is absolute no matter who's targetted and where, see the ACLU tweet.
Now go away, nerd virgin.

Generally people apologize for being dickheads, which is protected by the first amendment.

He's not though. That's actually what's going on. Deal with it

You think its possible that Trump is actually the son of Kek sent to absolve us of our forced memes?

The tweet's intention was to draw attention away from the Trump University scandal. It hit every item on the troll/clickbait checklist. It's not 4D chess, it's a child's slight of hand trick. Trump simply realizes that despite how obvious the move may seem to anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together, most modern liberals ARE stupid enough to fell for it.

He's been memeing 24/7 since before he even announced he was running and yet there are STILL people that take his tweets at face value.

And the ones that fell for it are bashing him for demanding a safe space or having to apologise for muh 1st amendmunt.

I've started wondering if Trump is Loki 2bh

>a safe space or having to apologise for muh 1st amendmunt.

You do know a "safe space" is just a meme word for a fucking place where like minded people can meet.

And not get exposed to a conflicting worldview as that's way too much to handle.