ITT: Characters that could be made gay and you wouldnt mind at all

ITT: Characters that could be made gay and you wouldnt mind at all

Attached: 1520196741226.png (665x312, 310K)

You're on the wrong website for that kind for tolerance.

Wait, they're not gay?

i dunno about that

Attached: fdef.png (1072x243, 113K)

I'm pretty damn sure Green Lantern isn't gay. Not sure about Jaime there.

/lgbt/ is one of the least tolerant boards on this site, ironically enough. Every letter within the acronym hates all of the other letters.

user, Sup Forums is gayfriendly.

No collective can talk as much about gays without being full of them.

It literally would ruin their characterization
>bros who care about each other for their character
>two guys who just wanted to fuck and got close to each other for that reason
And I don't want to hear anything from the shipping crowd or insecure monogamists about "B-BUH YOU CAN CARE ABOUT SOMEONE YOU WANT TO FUCK"

electioniggers know nothing about this website it's better to just let them be delusional in peace rather than to drive them into a projection filled insecurity driven rage

I think you can make Barry gay without it fucking too much with his characterization.

It also helps the fact that in the most recent incarnations, they cast gay actors as him.

Attached: Flash-Barry-Allen.jpg (1295x1139, 228K)

Barry has a character?

Attached: 21985266_697741557098645_5139244436307312640_n.jpg (1080x993, 138K)

Speak for yourself, faggot.

I just started reading New 52 Flash. God, it's boring so far. Barry was more interesting as an ideal for Wally to live up to.

Should I just skip to Rebirth Flash?

So if they were arguing, which one would have to sleep on the couch? I'd say Booster but I want to hear other opinions.

Attached: A0D64994-868F-4758-BEF7-38222AB72C88.jpg (500x348, 66K)

Grant Gustin isn't gay, and Ezra is..I think queer is what he calls himself?

>ruining one ft he greatest friendshipincomics making them gay
fuck you do,what someone is noy allow to like someone and want to spend time with them withou wanting to get in their pants?you faggots are the worst

I mean it doesn't get any better if you want the truth. Fuck there was literally no point in bring barry back. Not even people who like barry want him back.

Which one of your friends do you want to deepdick you?

Doesn't that kinda ruin the joke though? But Carol is her mom replacement, and not in the creepy Mommyplay kind of way, do dykes even do that?

Attached: Gaaaaaaay.jpg (720x564, 155K)

>Well, in the future, gender equality is taken as a given. And that means sexual partners as well.

No. Sup Forums is hostile to everyone regardless of race, creed, color, or sexual orientation. It's willing to shit all over gay people and is also gay as fuck. That's not a contradicion. It's just how this place rolls.

I always imagined Ted's wizard power to be so high that sexual orientation doesn't matter to him.

The obvious comedy choice is that they BOTH sleep on couches, as a drunken Guy vomits on the bed or smashes the bedroom or some shit.

Hate to break it to you but straight people do the same thing. It's almost impossible for two people of the opposite sex to just be friends without some shippers or writer wanting it to go deeper.

In fact it's mostly straight women that do it.

Not quite Sup Forums but probably one of best examples that actually makes MORE sense the more you think about it.
I also inadvertently self-inserted as him in Destiny despite not being gay myself

Attached: q.jpg (485x640, 25K)

Well, Satan, practically anything would be better than Barry's current characterization. Moreover, his relationship with Iris is a snorefest
Eh, New 52 was alright up until Gorilla Invasion ended when Manapul leaves. Rebirth Flash isn worse, but it has the hope of old Wally breathing life back into it thanks to Flash War

Yup. It's hypocritical of that user to act as if this is something exclusive only to gay ships when it also happens with lesbian and heterosexual ships. One example I can think of is earth 3490 in marvel where Iron Man was born a woman and the first thing they did with that rule 63 Tony was have her married off to Cap.

But Blue and Gold are already gay

I'd like Bart and Jenni to exist, so along as you magic a way for Don and Dawn to exist then I don't care if Barry is gay. It would give him something to do at least that doesn't involve being "the failure Flash".

Unless being straight is important to their character then I don't really care if they make someone gay.

I’d be fine with Jason coming out but it’s never going to happen thanks to Wertham. Best we’re gonna get is if he’s asexual or something

Tim Drake should be bi.

It fits in with his character history. His fascination and obsession with Batman and Robin. His close relationship with Dick. His deep commitment to Connor. And even mildly his rivalry and jealousy with Damian.

That said, he should still end up with Steph, once Steph is competently written again.

Queer means gay, gaylord.

Mostly because I want to see Bru's self-insert stop being wanked.

Attached: BuckyCap.jpg (940x529, 140K)

Sometimes it means EXTRA gay, or gay in a way that weirds out gay people.

Holy shit this drives me up the wall. They need to have some big council of Nicea so that they can decide what words mean.

>Remember when you found FREE! on your backlog and it made you question your sexuality ?
>IT WAS ME BARRY, IT WAS ME ALL ALONG.

These two. They deserve happiness with one another even if they are fighting right now.

Sup Forums has always been a fag haven.

Attached: cabledeadpool.png (500x759, 630K)

Everyone wants Hal to be at least bi because they want to fug him but I think it'd be funner if Guy were.

Attached: guygardner.jpg (519x640, 135K)

This. He's fucking boring as batshit, might as well make him the gay/bi Robin to give him at least one unique trait.

Guy would be hard gay. There’s no denying this

Second this

Booster is literally 100% hetero.

You're definitely not wrong there, user.

Attached: the_gardner.jpg (512x810, 234K)

Like you can ruin their character any more.

Jason's always seemed a tad faggy to me honestly.

>tfw the straightest Robin is Dick

I could easily see Booster being somewhat bi with the future just not caring so much about who you fuck either way probably with the integration and normalization of alien and human relationships.

I also like the jokes about them being gay in-universe and otherwise, however, I think it's a bit sad to take such a strong, close and beautiful friendship and make more based on romantic and sexual attraction. I feel it would take something away from it and make their interaction a little less enjoyable imo.

hell nah hell nah not jason. ill give up blue beetle but not buster gold, and damian but not jon.

If Sue says someone is gay then someone IS gay, she would never lie.

Attached: KHsEwz07WUzn19f4Zaq4IJU4B_bfDU9nlCJV9rHXwFUNFpU9iaY-IPyHBDQ_qsYTbpiF97TWqGyt=s1600.jpg (1041x1600, 579K)

This. Us 'pedes don't tolerate that mind if shit. #maga #upvote

What if they became bros. and then Jean turned them gay?

I kind of prefer them being perpetual fratboys to being gay.

Carol and Jessica probably SHOULD go gay to save both of their characters, but I feel like Beetle and Booster would lose something.

Barry is too tied up with Iris to become gay. Crisis made a huge deal out of his love for her being a cosmic lightning rod so him becoming gay would fundamentally break a foundational building block of the modern DC universe.

Guy and Ice is too good a pairing for him to become gay but I've thought the same thing before. Tough guy motherfucker Guy Gardener unapolagetically hitting on other superheroes would be really funny. Maybe it'd be good in an Elseworlds or something.

Should've happened decades ago.

Attached: 1477362557405.jpg (1358x1080, 782K)

>/tttt/
yeah Sup Forums sure does love gays

I unironically think Gumball would be great as a gay or bisexual character. Hell, put him in a love triangle between Penny and Chi-Chi.

Besides, he's done too much gay shit to not be gay.

I unironically think Gumball would be great as a gay or bisexual character. Hell, put him in a love triangle between Penny and Chi-Chi, that would be pretty interesting.

Besides, he's done too much gay shit to not be gay.

Attached: hideo kojima gumball.png (507x329, 185K)

Gumball kisses boys or tries to kiss them. Get naked with them ALL the time too. And "hugs" them in tents and bathrooms.

He already is gay user.

Attached: tumblr_nzhgpt1Hr61u5xkgio1_1280.png (1280x720, 571K)

Attached: tim harem.jpg (600x850, 299K)

He also blew a guy in a bathroom stall.

Attached: gumball.jpg (408x652, 40K)

Everyone here is a faggot user, including you.

Especially him.

>making a character gay so he won't be wanked
>gay less wanking
>2 penis' during sex = less wanking
I question your logic

What the fuck!!!

I had a story idea for them where they would face an enemy that was producing rapid growth clones, and Ted and Mike's DNA got mixed and created a their biological child. Making them platonic heterosexual same-sex parents a 4 year old-ish kid.

Ted wants to raise it as their own, but Mike is freaked out doesn't even want Ted raising the child. Lot's sexuality questioning ensues, Other capes find out and congratulate Mike to his dismay. Ted actually makes a great dad.

Some other stuff happens then...idk buttsex.

That's basically another Clark/Lex/Conner situation.

Jason Roy and Star fucked like rabbits and no one can convince me otherwise.

Yeah, but less drama more comical.

That or they can just be bros who give each other brojobs when not fighting crime.

This.

Fuck you dude, its the best example ITT and even aired on CN

Attached: panlie1.webm (1920x1080, 2.02M)

Grant's outright stated he is a "straight guy" - not sure if Ezra used queer, but he's also clearly stated he's attracted to both men and women, except queens here are so paranoid and self-hating, that they view it through their homophobia as Bobby Drake Full On.

Actually, they did have a Council and QUEER means ALL of them (trans, bi, questioning and all the rest of that BS). The issue is that some fags and dykes are so uptight that they still consider it an insult like the N-Word or cunt for females, etc.

Fuck, of course: this.
Everyone on Friends ended up fuckng or wanting to fuck everyone else save for Phoebe which was just a lot of jokes about her and Joey ending up hooking up or together if all else fails.

THIS is why workplace romance happens and why people end up with someone in their hometown or even HS as their marriage/serious relationship.

It's pure proximity and availability, so of course, two close friends (male/male, male/female, female/female) WOULD hook up.

You're just deluding yourself with your own bullshit otherwise.

Just make him extremely bisexual. Unapologetically hitting on everything that looks like it's vaguely fuckable with no shame.

Guy, that is.

Attached: xg5rhjlipf44hb1gaa8i.jpg (800x615, 142K)

>made gay
>wouldn't mind
yikes

Attached: 1468197423918.png (504x640, 203K)

There really isn't a basis for this in the comics, especially since Bucky is a minor at the start of their partnership; but in MCU, it makes sense to entertain the possibility of making them bisexual for one another primarily if not exclusively, save that it would never happen for a big series of tent pole films.

>two men support each other emotionally and are good friends
>oh wow they're totally gay
The funny part is that people who do this are also the same people who spout MUH TOXIC MASCULINITY as a gotcha.

You fucking moron. Sup Forums used to be one of the top five gayest boards before lgbt showed up.

They've been teased for decades and there's really no good options for them otherwise. I know they confessed to each other in Harley's comic but that's not even canon.

Attached: harley and ivy.jpg (555x853, 201K)

Speaking of Ice, she and Bea were so close that her replacement thought that they were a couple.

Them, and maybe dick because I need to see his red-head harem extend to wally and roy, also cassie cain

Attached: Czn82N9XgAAYieN.jpg (536x389, 76K)

Sup Forums is already gay for him.

Also, none of the girls in his show are good enough for him.

Attached: Adrien.png (299x257, 207K)

Yes?

>he doesn't know that Sup Forums loves based Middy

I feel like her being bi would fit well with her personality. And be p hot.

Attached: Domino Ongoing 02.jpg (864x1241, 223K)

>maybe dick because I need to see his red-head harem extend to wally and roy, also cassie cain
Dick can easily be just made bi with an attraction to lots of people. He's very sexual.

Fratboys would be gay if the magic words "no homo" didn't exist.

Attached: damianjon.jpg (700x933, 76K)

I don't recall them ever dating women, so I'm not sure they can be considered straight.

The cosmic lightning rod shit is Wally and Linda. Barry never ran back to Iris on his own.

Give me one good reason why they shouldn't just make every 90s edge Liefeld character gay. They already made Shatterstar bi and Deadpool is possibly bi as well, might as well just finish the set.

It would.

Attached: Cable_Vol_3_1_Textless.jpg (922x1400, 224K)

>Tough guy motherfucker Guy Gardener unapolagetically hitting on other superheroes would be really funny. Maybe it'd be good in an Elseworlds or something.
He would be a Green Lantern version of Captain Jack Hartness and it'd be glorious

What is with this lettering? Also what series is this?

JLA Classified #4-9, in a story called "I Can't Believe It's Not The Justice League"
As for the letterer, here's the credits page

Attached: 022.jpg (1988x3056, 1.33M)

Attached: 183c4e7f-01a1-42de-ae35-5acfb0c8880a.png (1280x1067, 786K)

Damnit, you guys ITT have made me really want gay/bi Guy.

I guess I'll just have to hold out hope for the very slight chance of an Elseworlds.

Attached: e98.jpg (600x705, 19K)