>>99455048

LAST THREAD "ARCHIVED".
LETS KEEP GOING

Other urls found in this thread:

s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=67459625315515328099
reddit.com/user/iHaveDamningEvidence
reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5dykv3/i_have_cracked_into_an_unidentified_pizza/da89yyd/?context=3
wethepizza.com/admin/login
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59231
theshadetree.org/pdfs/newsletters/leaflet_spring_2013.pdf
reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5dzwji/hi_i_am_the_guy_guy_2_that_hacked_wethepizzacom/
abra.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/abra/publication/attachments/WethePizzaetal-682016.pdf
pezcandy.blogspot.ca/2016/07/how-many-vampires-fried-today.html?m=0
cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=site:wethepizza.com wethepizza&d=5047155130697365&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=SyhJPTboHUD3Lkd5UeLCy9hWD6XSie1K
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59006
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1330476_re-testing-the-pizza-pages-your-list-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS IS THE MOST SOLID CASE WE HAVE. WHY ARE WE SO SKEPTICAL? FUCK OFF CTR.

RED ALERT SAVE EVERYTHING AND SAVE THE THREAD

"or proof here is a small sample of child rape images found on the site USE TOR!!!!!!!! s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=67459625315515328099 I am still investigating the site's source code, I have found more leads. I will post it it soon. Working with friends on the client list, looks like we are making progress!!!!"

reddit.com/user/iHaveDamningEvidence

"Pics are legit but no telling where he got them. Anyone can round up some pics and claim they hacked them."

"Its real. Im not sketchy. Check my post history. I looked at it and i can confirm everything people are saying here.
Im shocked now. This is the worst thing ive seen in my life"

THE PIC HAS NOW BEEN DELETED BUT IT WAS CONFIRMED MUTIPLE TIMES FOR FUCKS SAKE.

reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5dykv3/i_have_cracked_into_an_unidentified_pizza/da89yyd/?context=3

FUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF.

LETS FOCUS ON THIS TOO
wethepizza.com/admin/login

We, The Pizza is owned by MENDELSOHN FAMILY

A la Comet Ping Pong

reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight,

From leddit

What was this?

Faggot.

If leddit OP guy isn't lying, where do you think the leaks will happen? It would be foolish to do it on leddit...... Do we have to prepare for some incoming dumps?

Stay safe and use at least 7 proxies, kek

your pic related is pretty small and unreadable

Is that a case for ants?

MOST IMPORTANT POST FROM LAST THREAD

A very well connected pizza place.

>"or proof here is a small sample of child rape images found on the site USE TOR!!!!!!!! s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=67459625315515328099 I am still investigating the site's source code, I have found more leads. I will post it it soon. Working with friends on the client list, looks like we are making progress!!!!"

can someone confirm? dont have tor and dont want the feds knocking on my door..

also how did the guy found the website and how is it related with our leads? can it be just some random other pedoring?

FTFY

Can someone remind me, how does GOod Stuff tie in again?

Owned by the same guy.

Okay.

The link is down, but some people saw it and confirmed it was CP. It could be random stuff he got from any pedo site but that's not something you post lighly.

Just coincidences

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
Ledditor mentioned that wethepizza.com is behind it. After an hour of the thread wethepizza.com switched to a coming soon page and is blocking incoming IPs to view their website. THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

Oh, snap, I didn't know all three of his restaurants were right next to each other.

He is a celebrity chef. Was on a season of top chef, owns a couple restaurants. Seems like a nice dude, but im sure he eats kids too.

Shady as fuck

Your doing gods work user, keep it up!

"Yeah... I just ignored the OP and dug into the company themselves... leads right back to Capitol Hill in so many ways... then off to Haiti... hell even runs into Trump kicking a restaurant out of one of his hotels. You can check my recent post history if you want to see what I've turned up.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59231
Don't forget to run new leads thru wikileaks for hits we overlooked previously.
edit - damn... and another link to Big Brothers, Big Sisters... the office near me was unloading stuff into a Ryder truck a couple days ago.
Hasn't Genentech been implicated before? I know I've heard them brought up... and oddly enough this is my 5th run in with Ben & Jerrys... but I gotta remember that a lot of honest and good people are inadvertently and unknowingly wrapped up in this.
theshadetree.org/pdfs/newsletters/leaflet_spring_2013.pdf
They are in this PDF... I ran into heading down the we the pizza rabbit hole"

reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5dzwji/hi_i_am_the_guy_guy_2_that_hacked_wethepizzacom/

yeah, im not saying he just got some "Cheese Pizza" from the web to troll us or anything. but still could be that its just some other pedo ring using the same terminology like the one we are investigating which wouldnt be uncommon since its apparently common pedolanguage. so we need a connection, or we open up a new case pizzagate 2.0, or ignore it (which feels like the wrong thing to do)

We will find out in about 1 and half hours if it's real.
What I find weird is that they took down the pizza site. Someone must have warned them.

bump

Spike Mendelsohn is the owner/chef at WtP. If you google enough, you'll stumble upon his DC alcohol permit. Lo and behold, Spike Mendelsohn's lawyer is none other than Andrew Kline - who has ties to Besta Pizza.

pdf here - abra.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/abra/publication/attachments/WethePizzaetal-682016.pdf

>Owl .inc

HOLD THE LINE FOR TWO MORE HOURS UNTIL THE CLIENT LIST REVEAL
HOLD THE LINE FOR TWO MORE HOURS UNTIL THE CLIENT LIST REVEAL

HOLD user
HOLD

KEK BE NIMBLE, KEK BE QUICK
KEK CUT OFF ALL THEIR PEDO DICKS
BURN THEM, CHOP THEM, TOSS THEM IN A FIRE
PODESTA, CLINTON, ALL FUCKING LIARS
MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC SHADILAY
THE DAY OF THE ROPE IS COMING TODAY

This is the single best LARP campaign I've seen in months. You guys are fucking autists but I love it.

Last thread got shilled so hard by the same IDs OVER AND OVER for like 30 posts...

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS

PUT ALL YOUR ENERGY INTO INVESTIGATING

The ride never ends folks!

>4
HE'S WITH US

why in 1 and a half hours?

bump

Second guy promised to upload prices and client list in 2 hours. That was half an hour ago.

Kookoovaya = owl

>Find alefantis pedo instagram
>>>Privated
>Call out Besta Pizza logo
>>>Changed logo
>Find Arun Rao's DoJ affiliation
>>>DDoS+Privated account
>Woman investigating clinton child trafficking in Haiti
>>>"Committed Suicide" last week
>wethepizza.com possibly hosted cp
>>>website goes down

this guy knows what hes doing. good work leddit

the reddit turbovirgin hacker said he would post proof in 2 hrs

Plebbit hacker 2.0 promised a leak of the client list in 2 hrs.

Guy in the plebbit thread said he would upload the client list in 2 bongs. Its been about 30 bings since then

man what the fuck is happening - can they even do anything in time?

How do you manage to proof cp as evidence without being taken down by every three letter agency

>Trump kicks a restaurant out of his hotel
He knows.

Three letter agencies cannot take you down because pizzagate is proof that you're a vigilante.

thanks.

hope this is real. then again i dont want this to be real because it would mean that all the little kids get raped and tortured and sacrificed. i dont know what to feel

If they aren't retarded they would have obscured their IP somehow.

Why would the elites keep their pedofootage and blackmail at a pizza joint and not some kind of high-security bunker?

>Proof that a certain pizza restaurant where a lot of elite get together was hosting cp and the cp shows the faces of some of the elite.

if they didn't use vpn of some sort or atleast tor they are probably dead by now.

does anyone think the WTP site is down because 100000 autists are constantly refreshing the page or trying to access their webhosting?

Pic is replies to the original reddit post

It means you're human. If your stomach is turned by the thought of children being consciously tortured, raped, and abused, then congrats, krautbro, you're on the right side of history.

Are there any anons in the area who can investigate the restaurant?

Because this is casual shit for them, it's not like they don't have some of it in bunkers though.

What I don't get is how do they get away with this, if this is real?
Alright, minor torture is probably some scratches, but what about severe and murder? How the fuck do they dispose of the bodies, and how do they hide mutilation? Is the pizza "used" after thr torture and to be disposed off too?

God, even typing this shit makes me want to puke. I really fucking want this to be fake. Hopefully the OPs are just larping and writing the client list off their heads just to fuck with everybody.

Well while your in this thread you should get redpilled on the jews.

pezcandy.blogspot.ca/2016/07/how-many-vampires-fried-today.html?m=0

Why would news anchors actually send emails to Hillary's public use email address to ask what to say to Republican opponents?

Didn't he say he was posting from a public network too? It will be hard to point him out of several people going into a restaurant unless he goes in with a laptop and several flash drives.

Too obvious. If you have it on something mundane like a pizza joint, no one would hack that specific site. Unless of course, you are unlucky enough to get your emails leaked where you have autistic conversations about pizza all the time, then people are gonna start sniffing at your favorite pizza restaurant to see what the fuck is up.

You can stilll see cached pages on bing. Here's one thhats kinda weird:

cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=site:wethepizza.com wethepizza&d=5047155130697365&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=SyhJPTboHUD3Lkd5UeLCy9hWD6XSie1K

If this is as real as Sup Forums suspects it and goes public, shit will hit the fan. More and more people in the West are already disillusioned with the elites, and the ones in the most important country currently are armed to the teeth.

Regarding the kids, multiple posters confirmed that the pics were real and they described them in a quite detailed way. Have no illusions, fucked up shit has been happening all the time.

THE WEBSITE IS NOT DOWN. FFS
The website is blocking IP addresses from viewing the layout. They having a coming soon page after 7 years of their website being up. LEARN TO FUCKING THINK!

Gott mit uns

Tozhye samoye delayetsa v-rossiye )))

And it goes beyond that, they film every kind of torture imaginable, newborns included.

Please tell me someone, somewhere downloaded it.

Slightly ot...remember the podesta e mail about a hot dog stand in hawaii. Frank marshall davis reportedly used a hot dog stand in hawaii as a front for selling coke and weed.

How do we report this to police and other appropriate agencies without being arrested for having links to CP?
Is this even possible to report?
Never in my life have I ever thought I would actually send a tip to police that "Hey this site shows people fucking kids".
I want the blue pill now. I want the fucking blue pill.

>if this is real
the average tor user can dig up gigs of cp under an hour. what makes you think this isn't possible?

Some user who does taxidermy or something like that said that a common method is to use acid to break down most of the body then throwing the slurry down the drain.

while we wait, maybe someone can do something with this little thing i could dig up (im not good at investigating, so its maybe nothing. im just here to witness, and help connecting dots, help at brainstorming, archive some stuff so i can later claim to have helped taking down the satanic pedodeathcult government)

Good Humor owned by Unilever, Unilever CEO is Paul Polman. On twitter Paul Polman follows John Podesta and Bill Clinton
when you look at the Unilever logo you will also sie the spiral from the pedo symbols in the down left corner of the U.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59006
>President Clinton and Chelsea Clinton will be joined by leaders such [...] Paul Polman, George Soros, Sheikha Lubna bint Khali, d Al Qasimi, Minister of Foreign Trade, United Arab Emirates, Carolyn Miles, President and CEO, Save the Children (save... yeah right...) Neil Degrasse Tyson (whats this guy doing around all the politicians and oligarchs?!), Petro Poroshenko
just some of the weird names on the list of names joining the clinton global initiative annual meeting. but all of them high level politicians or oligarchs and similar stuff, and then there is fucking neil degresse tyson...
do we have anything on save the children?

"The elites" are not one unified group. Not even alphabets are, there are internal factions within each with different directives. What has been revealed is a rats nest within the DNC, Media Matters, CF/CGI, and various other pacs that have tentacles everywhere.

Has anybody thought to use a search engine to find "wethepizza" reviews? There's literally a Yelp page devoted to them, with reviews, photos, etc legitimizing this as an actual pizza place. Or am I lost here? The "coming soon" thing is fishy. Maybe a ruse?

You've got some peculiar knowledge of what's going on. No wonder you have to either use proxy or move.

You're not gonna be arrested for having CP.
If anyone asks you about it, lead them to the pizzagate archives and it'll be a guarantee that you don't go to jail.

Also, quit being such pussies, like come on.

It is the greatest happening of our time.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1330476_re-testing-the-pizza-pages-your-list-.html

Did anyone ever look at these e-mails between Stratfor personnel talking about testing some kind of web page that processes "pizza" transactions?

>As of today we are able to test the new credit card landing pages (Pizza).

>Testing Transactions:
>At the moment, you can use your own credit card and any email address,
>but also use this:
>First Name: Pizza
>Last Name: Testing

>*you will not be charged. CS will be voiding any transactions for Pizza.

>Just as an aside, the GA Profile for this staging.stratfor.com has been setup, but the scripts are not on any of the pages. So, I can*t test for tracking until that is done.

Doesn't this confirm that at least as far as Stratfor is concerned, "pizza" is a code-word for something else? Or are they seriously e-mailing each other about how to set up a web page that handles and tracks credit card transactions?

>They have a coming soon page after SEVEN years of their website being up. Coincidentally it switched to this right when this SHTF.

I assume you are being sarcastic? The blocks are falling into place, and we are thirsty for blood. All pedos will be hanged.

A RUSE? The website has been fully function for 7 years. After ledditor posted a thread about them, they put up a coming soon page. OMG YOU PEOPLE ARE RETARDED AF!

Where's the best place to hide a red fish?

Many did and are independently describing fucked up shit like forced baby BJ and needle in a little girl's fanny.

Honestly, I think the best course of action would be to just spread it like wildfire all over the Internet. Flood that shit everywhere to where there's no choice but for people to take action. Before this happens, you'd need to have absolutely irrefutable evidence that connects all of the dots, obviously.

shitty b8

When you've been doing it for decades without being caught you get bold and lazy.

Well, I'm aware that cp exists, though cp snuff is something I refuse to believe in. Really hoping to stay this way in 2 hours.
Will the sludge just dissolve in the water, or what? And how would you hide bruises or amputations?

But have you checked their yelp reviews?? :^)

Look faggot, i want to believe it's real just like the rest of you. Simultaneously, i dont want to be jerked off by some reddit cunt who decided to play "master troll" for the day and rick rolled the fuck out of everyone.

fucking masons and their 33

This. Serial killers get caught because they arrogant and lazier with their tracks.

Because they have enough influence within the system that they can not only be lackadaisical about security, they can also flaunt their shit tongue-in-cheek and still get away with it.

The people involved in this are part of the government, so the primary threat to their shenanigans isn't the establishment, it's the public.

this is gross, but maybe we need some legit pedos to examine the pics/videos and confirm if it is OC or just common stuff dug up from tor darknet.

Kek is just God communicating with pol in a form that we would respond to, so that we could be used as an instrument in manifesting His will, the election of Donald Trump.

#PizzaGate?