Sup Forums-OC/Drawthread - /o/ A CUTE EDITION

>REMINDER: Constructive criticism is fine but if someone acts like a moron, simply ignore them or filter their ID.

Each year, boards across the site vote on who they want to take to the winter ball, and people make art (lewds) for the date.
Last year we were a big hit, We asked /c/-tan and made a big impression on them and everybody who saw the OC produced; even /jp/ joined us in a Ménage à trois.

Here you can post original content and art relating to the ball.

We've asked /o/ and they accepted. All future suggested pairings will be disregarded as shitposting and ignored.

Remember to ignore:
>/x/posters
>Mike
>Sister Whofag
>Harem leaf
>/lgbt/ subverters

SEB for /o/ inspiration:
youtube.com/user/EUROLOVERS/videos

ITT we encourage the creation of OC, usually in the form of drawfaggotry.

Gallery with a bunch of board-tan pictures in case anyone needs references for drawing, or maybe just want to save them:
shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list

Do you wanna drawfag too?:
mega.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3_i7wELTVi0
youtu.be/JfTa4B7wQ_8
youtu.be/RxsOVK4syxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like this thread better

Sister /o/ thread
/polo/ sings

it's a deja-woovement!

Unfortunately it looks like interest in these threads is rapidly dying out. It seems to be only the same 50 or so people circlejerking.

Meh, that and the weekend.

Idea an /o/tist would like for /o/-tans Ball attire:

>Yeah, if the drawfag can come up with a decent female/dress version of the Drive outfit.

>How about a regular prom dress, perhaps with a subtle WAT pattern, and a shortened version of the Drive jacket instead of the shawl? Also, any earrings, necklace or tiara should be black ice tree-related.

Someone suggested /o/ trying to teach Sup Forums to drift, it doesn't go well and ends up as pick related.
She then tells him "you're never driving again." or something along those lines.

We still need that Mike Pence comic

50 people in a thread is already a lot mate

lets try to keep this one alive

Aye aye mo capiton

More suggestions from /o/ thread for /o/ and Sup Forums interaction:
>saw cute mechanic girl who had someone take a sexy picture of her laying on the internals of an open hooded car she was working on. (She was about 5 ft tall.)

>The best comment she received from posting it on Facebook was "That picture needs to come with a throttle limiter!" She replied "Thanks. I needed that today."

Meh, it's the weekend, but the threads do go into comfy mode at a certain point. The actual plug.dj and consolidation and archival of all OC Should be this week or next, and then it'll be over until next year.
So far I've loved it, Sup Forumss having a good year.

inb4 mod deletes thread.

Also, we finally passed [s4s] on the shimmie for OC count. Wew.

I was under the impression this went on till December.

never mind, holy shit time is flying by.

Wait, no we didn't , we beat /mlp/.
Kek, modestly less impressive..

holy crap that's a lot of lewd under the s4s tag. Never looked at it before

Kek hoooo yeah, there is.

If only we could make good use of Malaysia Mike and actually make him draw good OC we think of.
His level of autism and dedication are unsurpassed and would be of great use to us
We'd be 3rd, probably

Anybody save the cleaned up version?

Fuck that Judas

Nah Judas actually had some dignity, he just shits up these threads then when people ignore him goes to other boards to try and start shit.

Malaysiafag is fucking cancer, I still remember when we had drawthreads here until that faggot came and bullied everyone out

then he started The adventures of Christ-chan which is extremely edgy as fuck (hurr durr she lynches niggers and jews so redpilled xD) for patreon shekels. Even Chaby (the guy who first started drawing Christ-chan) regrets it and deleted his tumblr

Do you know how drawthreads work?

nothing personnel, kid

>interest in the winter ball is dropping.
These threads were full of posters a week back.

Went through and did some more diligent proof reading:

It was turning out to be a normal day in the shop, /o/ had been working on an engine swap for her Miata. Unfortunately she hadn't seen the bike stands and only saw the column of cyclist, which meant a hunk of metal had decided to lodge into the side of her engine block, after she plowed through the column. While /o/ was at it she decided might as well slap a 13B in, along with redoing the drive train. As Night of Fire started playing through the garage speakers she couldn't help put bob her head along and begin humming the chorus.

"Fucking bikes, probably were there on purpose trying to get me to ruin my car." /o/ muttered as she tried to undo a bolt that was being particularly stubborn. "Ding" the sound of the bell at the front of /o/'s rang out over the music, the only reason she even bothered was the other boards sometimes need work done on their car. "Ding, ding, ding" the bell rang out three more times "Yeah yeah I hear ya" /o/ called out. To her annoyance the bell rang again three more times "HEY I said I heard you, ring that bell again and I'll shove a wrench up where the sun don't shine!" /o/ yelled wiping the grime from her hands on the sides of her overalls.

As she entered the front /o/ saw a man standing there staring at the plush Twingo she kept on the counter. What bothered her about the scene was the fact that who ever he was he was staring at the plush like a man trying to figure out how to get water from a rock. "Uh can I help you?" /o/ asked trying to get his attention. "huh oh sorry I was just trying to figure out what this was" he replied nonchalantly gesturing to the plush. "I was told that you're pretty much the best mechanic on the board and was wondering if you could look at my car." /o/ blinked a couple times as she finally took in what he was wearing, a dull grey military uniform with a black cape held by an iron cross. Across the left breast were three medals one looked like a frog's head for whatever reason and on top of his head,covering neatly trimmed and combed black hair, was a green beret. His face was a regular white with a shallow scar across his left eye and another across the right corner of his mouth, what really caught her eye though was the iris of his eyes were a bright red.

"Well I probably can handle that but it'd be nice to know your name and not just say hey you." /o/ said putting her hands on her hips, there was something about him that nagged at her, like she should know who he was. "Oh sorry about that my name's Sup Forums" he said extending his hand. "I'm /o/ and what they told you is true, there isn't a person for miles who can fix a vehicle like I can." /o/ replied shaking his hand, that's when it clicked, she had heard about Sup Forums before and if the rumors were true he was just some ass hat with an over inflated ego. "Ok can you tell me what's going on with it?" "Well its...... making this funny noise........ like someone trapped in an oven.... from the engine I think?" Sup Forums mumbled out avoiding eye contact. "w-wait a minute" /o/ smugly eyed him "don't tell me you have no idea whats under the hood?"

"Well I know its a V8?" Sup Forums offered with a shrug "alright well let's take a look" /o/ said leading the way out "huh is that a Roush?" /o/ called over her shoulder as she walked up to the Mustang's hood. "Well honestly I have no clue." Sup Forums admitted pulling on the hood release. After lifting the hood and looking into the engine bay for a few seconds, for any obvious signs, she told Sup Forums to "fire it up." Within seconds of the engine running /o/ knew what was wrong, but she decided to give Sup Forums a hard time. "Well that does sound really bad, have you had anyone check the muffler bearings since you bought it?" /o/ looked at him with an expression of concern, motioning for him to turn the car off. "Uh no I didn't know those were a thing." He replied hesitantly "it sounds like they haven't been changed in a while so the whole engine is shot, but lucky for you I can do an LS1 swap on it for $500 and a weekend."

Sup Forums stood there for a moment as if thinking over the proposition "well that seems fair, I'll leave it in your hands then." he said handing over the keys, heading down to the sidewalk and heading off down the street. /o/ restrained herself as best she could, only letting out a subtle "pfft" every now and then, until he was around the corner then bust out laughing. "oh.... my.... god" she gasped laughing "that was the big bad Sup Forums, I figured he'd question my every move from the way people talk about him." After regaining her composure she smiled to herself "now to change that dipsticks oil, I wonder if he'd believe me if I told him the transmission needed replaced because he hadn't added any flux grease." /o/ chuckled getting into the Mustang and pulling it into the garage.

nobody reads these

Bumping with a fresh and comfy Sup Forums OC.

Praise be

You need to fix the swastika, otherwise very nice.

The /o/ thread proves you wrong, but please keep shitposting in this this thread and the other it makes me laugh.

It still amazes me how Malaysia Mike managed to bull the good OC artists into submission.
You'd think Sup Forumsacks can resist spergs like him with ease after hours of arguing with other edgelords and liberals.
How'd he do it, Sup Forums?

That was last year...
I think you're overreacting to Mike, mate. It's a comfy weekend and he got thoroughly BTFO on the 8th.

You ever heard of or seen the obama leaf?
How he posts the same thing over and over and when he isn't doing that he's just calling everyone retards?

Mike is like that, but he specifically targets the drawfags

just out of interest and to keep the thread bumped, what program are you using to make these OCs?

yeah, but why did out drawfags just pussy out and leave? it boggles my mind

Noice checks.

I use Photoshop CS6.
I'm gonna dabble in Manga Studio 5.0 in the coming week, though.

>How he posts the same thing over and over and when he isn't doing that he's just calling everyone retards?
Reminds me of /o/'s Alphonse, except he calls everyone GM fangirls or GM's marketing team.

Hey Eternal I never bothered to learn how to screen cap can you tell me?

when 70% of the threads are filled with shitposting and drama, nobody wants to participate in a community like that and the more other drawfags put OC out the more drama mike caused.

PrtScrn and Paint. Kind of the long and short of it, really.
There are other more sophisticated ways, but I haven't bothered learning them yet.

I'm going to sleep
Hopefully soon the finished Mike Pence + Sup Forums comic will be posted to here

Pic semi-related

Bye have a wonderful time

Thanks m8, went through and did some proof reading now that I'm not a couple shots in, and wanted to get better versions of the story for the /o/ thread up.

Right, and then do you just scribble with the mouse or have some sort of tablet and stylus or whatnot?

>(I know nothing about how this works)

Maybe a before /polo/ after /polo/?

after 5000 hours in MSpaint

Good luck with that, bro.

I use stylus+tablet. But it's certainly not impossible to draw with just the mouse. I actually find doing color with the mouse to be much easier.

Certainly a lot more work ethic than most flips I've worked with

Have a bump.

I remember someone asking for a short comic of /o/ working under and car and saying "wow Sup Forums I didn't think you'd take an interest in this sort of thing. What is it your working on?"
Sup Forums responds "the tracks" and you see /o/ face looked confused. /o/ gets out from under the car and is shocked to see Sup Forums building a tank.

/o/ is a cute
Post /o/ pls

The bobblehead is my favourite part of that picture.

Took me a while, fiddling with ezgif.

Second part inbound:

The weekend went by without much excitement, /o/ had gotten the oil change done pretty quick which left her with ample time to focus on the Miata engine swap she was doing. /o/ kicked her work into high gear when she caught wind of a bicycle race, that would shut down half the board, if /o/ had anything to say about it that wasn't going to happen. "Stupid bicyclists think they can just come into town and force us to change our lives to revolve around them." /o/ grumbled as she put the last transmission mounting bolts in. "oh look at me" she continued in a mocking tone "I'm saving the planet while advertising I'm a huge pansy at the same time, you have to go around me because even though I can barely move at a decent speed, I have just as much right to the road as you." /o/ had even gone through the trouble of getting a map of the site and had drawn the route of the event in red. Her plan involved hitting it at certain points and trying to rack up a new high score.

As the front desk bell rang out suddenly /o/'s hand slipped off the wrench she was using and rammed her knuckle into the the fan shroud "SON OF A WHORE!" she yelled out immediately shaking her hand. "Oh I'm sorry if I surprised you." /ck/ said coming in through the door to the shop "hey there /ck/ its no big deal but it hurts like a bitch now." /o/ replied inspecting her knuckle to see if it was cut and would need cleaning. "I dropped by to invite you to a barbecue me and Sup Forums are throwing. I figured since its near the end of summer we should all get together and hang out." /ck/ explained then continued "although I don't know if I should just invite all the boards or the ones that will be less likely to start a battle royale. Especially /r9k/ I know he can't help it, but he seems to be set off by the littlest of things and I'd rather not have him and /k/ shoot up the place."

kek
hilarious
you did good user

"/r9k/....... shooting........ hitting?" /o/ smirked at /ck/ "it'll be fine any one acts up there'll be enough of us to handle'em, that and I haven't met a man or woman yet that can take a monkey wrench to the head and keep themselves upright." /o/ winked "well I suppose you're right............" /ck/ trailed off having noticed the deep red Mustang sitting in one of /o/'s bays.

"Is that Sup Forums's?" /ck/ asked hesitantly "Yeah have you seen him drive it around?" /o/ asked slightly confused at /ck/'s change in demeanour. "No, have you looked at the back? It's kind of obvious." when /o/ wandered around to the back her eye started twitching in confusion, it wasn't a huge clutter but what was there is what made her wonder where anyone got bumper stickers like these. The licence plate itself read 77777777, a sticker directly next to that read PRAISE KEK!, another had a face of Trump that said Glory to the God Emperor, and the one that made her wonder the most was Mike "up the amps through the nipple clamps" Pence with a picture of Mike Pence above it. "I.... where the hell do you even go to get these?" /o/ finally said gesturing to the back of the car "well I heard he has them custom ordered, he seems like a bully though, I heard he likes showing up to other boards place and spamming things to upset them. Luckily for some boards the local Mods tend to keep it to a minimum, but others are neglected unfortunately, it doesn't help that some try to antagonize him into doing it either." /ck/ explained "but enough about him how have you been? Tried any of the recipes I sent you?"

/o/ finally tore her eyes away from the stickers and smiled "yeah I cook when I have the time, but I'll admit its not my favorite thing to do. Although I did find out I have a little extra cash now that I don't just eat out all the time." Earlier that year /ck/ had been in a bind and needed her car fixed, unfortunately she didn't have the money needed but instead offered to teach /o/ some cooking lessons explaining that it would help her be more healthy and tasted far better than any fast food. /o/ had accepted because she truly enjoyed working on cars and the money was always just a bonus, the only reason she had stuck with it had been realizing just how much she saved and then could turn around to put right back into her cars.

"But yeah I'd love to come to the barbecue, and I suggest try inviting all the boards. I know some aren't the nicest but they might not bother showing up, or if they try and get out of hand we can just throw them out." /o/ suggested placing a hand on her hip. "Well I guess....." /ck/ began then jumped as the door to the front slammed open and in stomped Sup Forums. His head swiveled back and forth like a turret searching for a target, finally spotting the two he stormed up to them and began gesturing wildly, raising his voice with a fire in his eyes. "Just what kind of Jewish tricks are you trying to pull here? Think I wouldn't find out huh? I know what you harpies can get up to, I bet the LS1 engine swap was some kind of kike code for planting a bomb or some........"

/o/ squared up to him without hesitation and with a fire in her eyes to match interrupted "listen here 'buddy'" she said prodding him in the chest "you don't ever walk into my shop acting like your hot shit. I was teasing you because I'd figure you would at least know the basics of car care, since you own one and the rumors say you're paranoid, is it too much of a stretch to think you'd have learned everything about a car and the conspiracy behind it before buying?" /o/ put her hands on her hips, never breaking eye contact, as if daring him to raise his voice again.

/ck/ stood there in awe as Sup Forums just blinked a couple times, seemingly unsure of how to deal with a woman who seemed full on ready to beat him about the head and shoulders. "I...." Sup Forums began then instantly stopped as he turned to look at the speakers pumping out Night of Fire's last bit of chorus. His eyes then fell to the Miata and a spark of recognition seem to cross his face, "wait you were the one who ran through the anti Trump protest last week weren't you?" Sup Forums said almost giddy at the memory of watching a car plow through a line of bike riders, with not my president signs attached to the back of their seats on wooden poles. /o/ was slightly taken aback at the new twinkle in Sup Forums's eye and sudden mood shift "............ why would I care if it was an anti Trump rally? There were just a bunch of cyclists being annoying." /o/ finally explained "heck I plan on crashing some bike race coming up this week" she finished pointing the map on the wall. Sup Forums immediately took in the map then said "take me with you" "I'm sorry what?" /o/ asked becoming more and more confused by the second. "Take me with you, that race is an anti Trump thing, they want to garner attention by shutting down more of the site's streets and pretty much hold the place hostage." Sup Forums grumbled, obviously not pleased with the thought of more JIDFs and CTR shills showing up.

"Well I'll tell you what, one apologize to /ck/ and I for coming in here and making a big fuss. Two come to the barbecue that /ck/ and Sup Forums are throwing and behave, but mostly keep your friend /r9k/..." "little brother" Sup Forums mumbled interrupting /o/ "whatever" she continued looking annoyed. "And finally learn to drive a damn manual, I almost ripped the transmission out and put one in. Why the hell would you buy a car with a V8 then have a damn auto, you some kind of pleb or something?" /o/ eyed him up and down critically with a slight sneer of disgust. "I'm sorry" Sup Forums mumbled out really softly "what's that honey couldn't hear you?" /o/ leaned in slightly "I'm sorry" Sup Forums said louder crossing his arms and looking anywhere but at /ck/ and /o/. "wow" /ck/ giggled "and here I thought no one could get Sup Forums to do anything he didn't want to without sock puppeting and working him into a frenzy. I'll see you guys at the barbecue then, and don't worry about bringing anything I'll provide. See you later /o/ try not to get into too much trouble" With that /ck/ wandered out waving as exited.

"Bye /ck/ I'll be sure to make this lug keep his end of the bargain." /o/ said pointing her thumb at Sup Forums "alright now that that's settled, all your car needed was an oil change, it was pretty low on oil as well. I'd tell you to change it yourself more often, but I know you'll just bring it back here. That'll be 60 bucks and since you're tagging along you'll keep your end of the bargain, or you remember what I said when you kept ringing that bell?"

"Something about a wrench and the sun not shining" Sup Forums mumbled handing her the money "Yeah well I'll make that look tame." /o/ threatened, stuffing the money into one of her overall pockets, then started heading over to finish up her work. "Now I need to get this done before the event." she said and started lowering the engine into place, "alright what time should I come pick you up?" Sup Forums asked heading to his car and starting to get in. /o/ looked at him with her best Costanza look "I seriously hope you don't think you're the one who drives. I'll pick you up around 7 in the morning" she explained, then went back to her work leaving no room for discussion.

Sup Forums stood there, at a lost for a second, raising a finger about to speak then let it drop and got into his car. Sure enough when he started it up there wasn't a single noise other than the hum of the engine. Backing out and heading down the road Sup Forums began to mull over the events of the day, mostly he tried to figure out how /o/ emanated such a fierce presence. It wasn't like she was physically intimidating, just a plain woman with long strawberry blonde hair that she seemed to prefer up in twin pig tails, rosy white skin and brownish eyes. He couldn't place it but for whatever reason she seemed fierce enough to rip his head off, Sup Forums didn't like it. He was Sup Forums after all he had survived the Great Meme War, had a hand in placing the God Emperor in the White House so why was it such a woman brought him to a grinding halt like the tracks on a Panzer snapping? In the end Sup Forums shrugged and decided it didn't matter, he'd try to red pill her, so she could protect herself from the evil ways of the kikes, and he did have to admit it did seem fun plowing through a crowd of cyclists.

Nice!

Thanks now I have to try and figure out how to screen cap it, I can do a single block but I have to edit one out and add them together.

These threads are some massive cringe.

That's what they've always been.

Just thought about it, what compels people to come into a thread they don't like and announce it? Is it a subtle craving for attention or just le ebin troll meme?

Attention whores.

PSA: He's back and that means its happening

Oh shit Mexibro's back?

Sissywho?

I don't like this thread

Have a bump

This so much
This thread is pure unadulterated autism

bump

Yeah he posted last night saying he was starting to feel better. I suggested we start a meme that /x/ tried to curse him and all they managed was make him sick.

The way he posts always makes me laugh

At least polgbt could piss me off

What, with their DeviantArt crap?

>REMINDER: Constructive criticism is fine but if someone acts like a moron, simply ignore them or filter their ID.

Requesting a drawing of one of those claw vending machines being full of babies, with the claw grabbing one and poking it in the eye and someone operating the machine saying "not again"

Beep Beep

Good writing, but there's just really one thing that bothers the fuck out of me. When writing a conversation:

>"X" said /o/ "Y" replied Sup Forums

That looks confusing as fuck, especially when you don't specify exactly who's talking. The only reason you should ever do that is when the same person continues their sentence.

>"X" says /o/, "Y" she continued

See what I mean? In a conversation, you should put one person's text on one line, enter and then start writing the retort.

>"X" says /o/
>"Y" Sup Forums replied

I don't know about you, but it looks a lot better like this imo.

I'm now going to butcher /o/'s character for the sake of an example, forgive me.

"Damn cyclists, I can't believe the nerve!" /o/ pouted, "What, do they own the roads now?"
The right corner of Sup Forums's mouth curled into what might have been a semblance of a smile. "Gas the bikes?" He asked jokingly. /o/ stiffled a surprised giggle, the resulting snort alerted Sup Forums of an unknown feeling in his chest. What was that? Did they finally get him with some kind of Jewish poison? The feeling, however alien, was almost pleasant.

I see what you're getting at, I appreciate the feed back. I'm used to writing slam poetry which is more focused on pacing and rhythm and wanted to branch out.

>slam poetry

youtu.be/3_i7wELTVi0

Ebin

Definitely don't be afraid to branch out. I just figure I'd let you know because a lot of the things you do I did as well when I started writing.

Best thing you can do is keep at it. Kek smiles upon His followers, he will smile upon you as well.

I was thinking more of

youtu.be/JfTa4B7wQ_8

or

youtu.be/RxsOVK4syxU

Fuckin hell who keeps shitting up the catalog?

No clue my man

Keeps sliding

no matter how many times I see this it still has this effect.

Man i'd love a comic of angry cucked /c/.
>sorry Sup Forums, nice year was nice but we went as friends nothing more!
>ok
>Sup Forums comes to ball with /o/
>/c/ can't beleiv it
>she's angry
>she was just playing hard to get
>entire night is her watching Sup Forums and /o/ having fun while telling /s4s/ to go grab her a drink or search for something just so she can spy on Sup Forumso/ alone
>the last panel is Sup Forums and /o/ fucking in the car and /c/ with JUST hair and angry face looking at them thorugh the window
Not hating on any board just wanting a bit of banter tbqh ladys

Nah we good