So how much longer until CN either admits their mistakes or stays stubborn all the way until their sinking ship goes...

So how much longer until CN either admits their mistakes or stays stubborn all the way until their sinking ship goes bankrupt and goes off the air?

Attached: 5825C9D6-FFF3-40BC-BA91-0535CC7C41B9.jpg (1022x1024, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kimcartoon.me/
google.com/amp/www.syfy.com/syfywire/cartoon-network-unveils-largest-slate-ever-with-five-new-shows-and-a-slew-of-old-favorites?amp
watchcartoononline.io
youtube.com/watch?v=QWwmqHGYHus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey, Unikitty's alright, don't lump it in with those

Wish the next artistic style fad would come along already. Im so sick of this adventure time derivative looking garbage

so as apple and onion

>Hey, Unikitty's alright, don't lump it in with those
i agree, i wish they played it more

>so as apple and onion
Do you get paid to post this or is the feeling of defending CNs honor payment enough?

Agreed

Cartoon Network is actually doing the animation industry a service. It's like flypaper containment for all of the hacks that shouldn't be working anywhere else.

>Cartoon Network is actually doing the animation industry a service. It's like flypaper containment for all of the hacks that shouldn't be working anywhere else.
CN was the only network making good american cartoons for years, this is not the future that this once great company deserves.

Attached: C974B940-427F-406F-8CAA-C534DEE913D1.jpg (396x388, 48K)

why are people so depressed over cartoon network shows why cant you just be happy why does it seem like someone is always unsatisfied and cant bear the shows? its like they live in a depressed world where nothing can barely satisfy them when it comes to cartoons

Maybe Nick will get better. Finally.

Attached: 1464841809882.jpg (480x411, 14K)

>why cant you like having aids, stop being depressed and just enjoy dying, stop being so negative and hurtful goddamnit
If you want to be a hugbox pansy then get the hell out
>Maybe Nick will get better. Finally.
I wish, but pinky malinky looks just as bad

I'm only going to watch Craig and wait for the rest of Clarence and Magiswords.

and lesbian rocks too.

Attached: 1492918415676.png (1280x720, 864K)

>I'm only going to watch Craig
Why?

I can’t wait for the next wave of Sup Forums shitposting wars
Everyone picks one cartoon and shits on the others
So far, I’m team craig

Cyma Zarghami is literally just as bad as Christina Miller; I don't know why she doesn't get the same shit here.

nit·pick·ing
ˈnitˌpikiNG/Submit
informal
adjective
looking for small or unimportant errors or faults, especially in order to criticize unnecessarily.

it never ends man. always something "wrong"

Everyone will be too preoccupied with hating them all
>So far, I’m team craig
What possible enjoyment do you get from that snorefest?

These entire shows are terrible, its not nitpicking when the whole thing is wrong you cuck

>CARTOONS ARE MY LIFE AND I'M ENTITLED TO GET UPSET
do you need a hug

What CN really needs is another cartoon about wacky sailors

BBC of course.

It's not fucking ugly like apple and onion or sci. I actually like the "kid society lmao" plot

what ? no i watched it with a open mind and thought it was good . i think you should do the same user you'll miss out alot of stuff that what could be your favorite shows

Attached: 2563639792293976823.jpg (668x437, 34K)

>being such a sponge that he never fights back against the things he thinks are wrong by voicing his ire against it, and lets everything become ruined while doing and saying nothing
Im not expecting a masterpiece, i expect something to be good. This is neither and you are crazy if you think this half hour of dullness will be popular
You are a mass of protoplasmic pond scum for thinking this concentrated awfulness is somehow good, fuck you

>literally “turn off your brain and stop complaining”
Sad

ive deleted my posts i just couldn't take the negativity any longer i apologize. i do over analyze shows myself like dragon ball super for example

Because Nickelodeon has been dead for over 10 years and nobody gives a shit about the channel anymore.

How fucking new are you?

Craig is definitely not gonna be as good as Clarence and the tired art style doesn't help but I'll see it when I catch it on TV.
Still holding out on Magiswords, I need my fix

This, of those four Unikitty is the only one that people can watch without feeling tired or bogged down.

>Unikitty is WB Animation instead of CN Studios

ehh not really user
just the first one is trash
craig is comfy and could be the new gen recess
unikitty is fun and visually appealing, the writers know whats up
apple and onion is an inside joke that 10% of its audience will understand and it'll wither away eventually (don't believe me? check the voic eactors working on it, they're renowned comedians and when you know the other shows they've done you'll get why apple and onion is like so)

Attached: 1476814641212.gif (540x367, 1.33M)

That's because you've got the tism, user.
Grow up and learn to take some negativity for once, you little faggot

>feeling tired or bogged down
from a cartoon? the fuck?

Where do you guys watch cartoons online? I need something else than just Kisscartoon

kimcartoon.me/
make sure you have ublock origin tho

or even better, cartoons stop trying to follow a fad and have their own distinctive art styles.

I've only seen that one bit of Unikitty before it was released, so I'm judging this entirely by art.

Mind you; I don't mind CalArts really, and I -was- okay with Steven Universe until they went too fucking hogwild with their inability to stay consistant.

Summer Camp Island feels like I could achieve the same visual stimulation by rubbing salt in my eyes

Craig of the Creek is a little more cutesy but I can't shake the wannabe Clarence/Adventure Time/Steven Universe vibe. I mean, that's CalArts right there but still. Otherwise, looks meh.

Unikitty's colors make me want to vomit like I had too much Unicorn Cake ice cream (real thing, tastes like the fluoride gunk they have you bite on at the dentist's office), but otherwise looks animated and cartoony-comfy enough.

Apple and Onion, conversely, makes my fucking gut wrench and my head ache, and I get the sickening feeling of... whatever the opposite of nostalgia is. Like the days I remembered as a kid playing Habbo Hotel and how, when I look back at it now, I'd fucking throw my computer behind a truck backing up if I could do it.

Kisscartoon has been compromised long ago, same as the majority of other kiss sites. This is where they moved but it's still a warez/script ridden piece of shit so have your extensions ready.

>pinky malinky
that's still happening?

Attached: 1522016475867.png (144x100, 14K)

iirc the creator said over Twitter that the show was canceled already

Can someone please tell me how a show with an intentionally bad art style looks more appealing than all these shows that are coming up?

Attached: homemovies.png (577x368, 452K)

because you're the target demographic for that one

It might not be as long as E3 2014 where Sony spends an entire hour trying to peddle their shitty ass TV streaming service garbage that went up in smokes a few years laters anyways, but there definitely are a load of shows in CN's current lineup that just make you feel like you're wasting away because it gets to a part of the show where it's riddled with pointless dialogue and flat unmoving shots for long periods of time. Apple and Orange does this way too much for me to really care about it, and that's not even taking into account the "art" style.

Because for 1/2 of the shows listed above they're using the exact same styles we've seen since AT became a big hit (so yeah, nearly 8 years).

For the other 1/2 they just look like shit, the low budget cartoons for a foreign country or a PBS children's show.

>bad art style
>quality writing
>good subject matter and plot flow
>memorable characters that have good chemistry with one another
Definitely should rewatch this some time

>For the other 1/2 they just look like shit, the low budget cartoons for a PBS children's show.
You have never watched a PBS children's show in your entire life

Attached: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2F7f%2Fc2%2Fdb%2F7fc2db60f941b8cd9ddd65fa007ec9 (654x720, 248K)

Got a link? I'm having a hard time believing that

I apologize.

PBS does it better.

Apple and Onion looks worse than a low budget children's cartoon.

I'm gonna be honest it was a good couple of months into the past, but it seems between the tweet I saw and now Season 2 was put into production. There is also a chance that I misread something and took certain terms as a sign of the show ending because at the time I hadn't seen any statements about a season 2.
You can try to call my bluff, but I'm happy that either I'm wrong or that something changed between then and now though.

Attached: 4543534534.png (426x369, 132K)

Well I saw this in an article that came out this year, now I'm feeling confident, of course that doesn't mean it's gonna get good scheduling.
google.com/amp/www.syfy.com/syfywire/cartoon-network-unveils-largest-slate-ever-with-five-new-shows-and-a-slew-of-old-favorites?amp

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-014654.png (480x237, 31K)

Does any show get good scheduling? Does Cartoon Network even fucking broadcast any of the shows that aren't Teen Titans Go outside of the NEW block anymore?

wtf i love frogposters now

You probably think its just some pre-school cartoon, dont you?

CN is entering a new dark age, there is literally nothing good on it anymore.

Attached: 042ed65d912e68c8222294044b26bba4a63d4c9a.png (621x490, 137K)

They made it through the CN Real era. I'm pretty sure nothing short of corporate sabotage is gonna sink that ship.

Why does WB sort of try with making their shows look good when CN studios doesn’t try at all?

>entering
Bitch, we just entered it. With AT soon dying, we’ll see nothing but awful-mediocre shows.

This is probably going to take a while to happen. Ren and Stimpy came out in 1991, and it wasn't until the very end of the 90's that you started to see cartoons really escape from its influence, with some notable exceptions. Adventure Time came out in 2010, so hopefully the end of this decade or the start of the next will start to see some branching out.

That black character looks like he belongs in a political comic

>You are a mass of protoplasmic pond scum for thinking this concentrated awfulness is somehow good, fuck you

user shut the hell up and enjoy a show without being a such closed minded dip shit all the time Sup Forums is blinding you to hate shit and out of all those 4 cartoons 2 of them are good
and i hope i'll the other 2 as well , a show can be alot better if you watch without a closed mind dickhead

Attached: ovgwcpzafpfzzp8pcyhv.jpg (800x557, 27K)

>American animation is entering a new dark age, there is literally nothing good anymore.
FTFY. Getting BTFO by Japan is one thing. Getting BTFO by Ireland and Poland is another thing entirely.

Attached: the state of american comics and cartoons.jpg (640x705, 197K)

What have Ireland and Poland put out?

Ireland has Cartoon Saloon and Poland just put out Loving Vincent.

Summer Camp Island never fucking ever.

I don't have any sad reaction images so just imagine one.

No, apple and onion is just boring.

Never heard of either of those.

Fuck you, you shouldnt be allowed to enioy something so terroble and whos exsistance is having an adverse effect on CN, your shit taste in cartoons is ruining it for everyone else and i hope you starve to death one day.

>You probably think its just some pre-school cartoon, dont you?
It literally is and if you think otherwise then you have the mind of one yourself
I agree, and it makes me angry how faggots here are defending it and think these shows are worth watching. It just shows these underage faggots shouldnt have cable or internet access.

"this show is for children and not mature adults such as myself" he posted in a thread about cartoon network

>Fuck history that doesn't validate my narrative, cartoons were ALWAYS TELETUBBIES RIPOFF (the ones that didn't don't count OR ELSE)
fuck off, todder.

CN isnt made for this kind of show, this belongs on a preschool channel

you hope i starve to death cuz i like cartoons you dont like ? are you 9 user ?

Attached: tumblr_inline_p5e9unl8KM1smt1iz_540.png (540x449, 171K)

No, you are letting the rape of CN continue because you have the the likes of a toddler and actually get enjoyment from this simplistic shiw that has absolutely no humor above a first grade level, you are a retarded cum sponge and i hope you suffer for being the assdrain ruining cartoons. Sup Forums was suposed to hate this like every other show, not loose all their braincells and like it while they watch with their tard helmets and depends adult diapers on

>all of the short pilots Nickelodeon Animation's facebook page posts about almost once a week
>they never fucking air them on TV and let kids vote for shows they want to actually see

I don't know why they have all the pieces and haven't figured out how to put the puzzle together.

Where does Cartoon Saloon get its funding? All three movies they put out have flopped horribly.

The age of simple shapes is upon us. Better get those shades out before you're blinded by the primary colors.

Haven't watched the rest but Unikitty is good so you're full of shit.

>Haven't watched the rest but Unikitty is good so you're full of shit.
Unikitty isnt that bad actually

"Back to backspace" wasn't greenlit but "apple & onion" was

Hopefully she gets purged from Nickelodeon for being associated with Iran once that war gets rolling around.

Why is Unikitty on there? I mean it's decent at best.

More watchable than the other shit were subjected too.

user you have to be the most dramatic kid on the planet and if your not a kid than your a hardcore manchild debating about cartoons too seriously . Me Letting CN get raped ? Fuck outta here nigga , When i first saw the fucking show I hated it becuz of the artstyle But i tried to grow passed that and liked cuz it had some charm to it you absolute dickhead, So what if its a simplistic show ? Does it make Bad ? Hell nah , It doesnt matter if its funny or not aslong i am amused thats all i give a shit about . If your cant be a little open minded to others show how the fuck are you gonna know if you like it or not Dickhead Mcgee ? I didnt like harvey beaks and Uncle grandpa but now i do cuz I was more O P E N M I N D E D to the show , you dont have to like everytime but the shit your saying is beyond so retarded i think im catching your disease.

>i hope you suffer for being the assdrain ruining cartoons.

I like 1 show you dont like , user go outside. Your taking this shit too serious

Apple and Onion looks particularly bad. Those stiff movements look like fuckin puppet animation

The only way you could like this show is if you had the brain of a very very stupid fetus, at this point CN is killing itself, but you should certainly be insulted for finding value in this worthless excuse for a cartoon.

You're the reason Boss Baby was nominated for an Oscar

genuine american cartoons. why does Sup Forums hate these? i thought these were what you wanted

>genuine american cartoons. why does Sup Forums hate these? i thought these were what you wanted
Because they are utter shit, also apple and onion feels more british

watchcartoononline.io

Unikitty is garbage. It's the same type of humor for ADHD autists like TTG.

>artists try to make anime-influenced cartoons
Sup Forums "fucking weebshit! we hate anime! fuck japan and weebs!"

>artists try to make genuine american/western cartoons
Sup Forums "utter shit! this is not what we wanna watch! fuck CN!"

I dont care about if a cartoon is one or the other, all i care is if its good.

This shouldn't be hard to understand

Attached: 35C46E39-F0CC-4A7F-8C49-CB8E3FF8C40D.png (271x288, 8K)

>Those stiff movements look like fuckin puppet animation
youtube.com/watch?v=QWwmqHGYHus
Don't be insulting puppet animation.

>american animation is being put to shame by a literal taiwanese puppet show

Nope.

In summer camp island there's a Hedgehog gir
She made me diamonds

Unikitty seems like it'll do fine. I'll stick around with Craig of the Creek until I inevitably get bored of it.

I can't be bothered with the other two, but apparently Summer Camp Island has a somewhat interesting story?

>finding anything in that repulsive artstyle attractive
>I'll stick around with Craig of the Creek until I inevitably get bored of it.
Why even bother, the entire thing is boring from the start
>I can't be bothered with the other two, but apparently Summer Camp Island has a somewhat interesting story?
What? Where didnyou get that idea from?

Attached: 7ED8EBB5-E3E1-4E47-BC16-30774A734683.png (361x338, 187K)

what the hell is your problem with ttgo?