Atheists looking for war

Hey guys, it looks like the atheists want to take on the "alt right"
> Head fedora is calling for trolling to commence

But, the alt-right has lots of atheists in it.

As a local, the incredible irony of those posters is that the Japs built Steveston (the whitest part of Richmond BC where these were distributed) and then Canada threw them all in interment camps and Whites stole their property. Lolol the community your forefathers built.

Also the guy who made the poster is clearly a ledditor.

Fuck me are people openly saying they are in the alt-right now? I thought it was just a media boogeyman. Anyone who self proclaims they are alt-right instead of just a right winger should be shot

Also people that saw the guy stuffing these posters in mailbox said the guy was a dindu. Which is especially confusing because black people REALLY had nothing to do with building fucking anything in BC.

d-dont mock our movement man, we activists now

>atheists
There's nothing worse in this world than American atheists.

>implying atheists exist
>implying alt right exists

The "alt right" identity is cringe tbqh. It's like calling yourself le anonymoose leejun in real life.

It's a false flag I think. Either that, or just some kids playing a joke. I read in the paper recently that here in Toronto, someone was putting up "join the alt-right" posters and police are now "investigating" this, because apparently it's not allowed.

CHING CHANG CHONG YOU FUCKING GOOK
TIME TO GO HOME
MAKE CANADA MEDIOCRE AGAIN

lol, good luck with that libtards

how come nobody went out and said that there is no such thing as an "alt right" just a bunch of cucks who want to become the leader of this fictional alt right so they can get the next generation of conservatives in the bag

there is no fucking movement for fuck sake the only thing we agree on is in antiglobalist agenda other than that we cant even decide if liking traps is gay or not

>using cancer Reddit appropriated memes
They deserve everything they get.

>free publicity
Who ever distributes these things is doing God's work

>'the' atheists

Hey, don't lump me in with those assholes.

Chinks were here from the start because there was a mountain range inbetween BC and the rest of Canada, we needed to make the largest railway ever to keep BC within Canada and not have it simply join the US which geographically would have been easier, and chinese labor was the only realistic way to do it.

Sup Forums can shittalk all they want but the Whites AND Chinese built BC. If they helped build it, it's their home too. I love the chinks.

It's the unfettered immigration of Chinese New Money that is fucking up the province

every Sup Forums poster understands that the 'alt-right' doesnt exist, and is simply a strategy by globalists to start racial conflict or increase social unrest

do not agree or disagree with things that do not exist

simply be friendly to non-whites, and reject the 'alt-right' as hysterical nonsense, you will not be betraying anything, I assure you they will see the truth in your eyes

some of us are cool dont be like that
even tho 90 percent are narcisistic assholes

So just to make sure I understand this,
canada had a piece of land, that was inaccesable and completly uselss to the rest of canada.
But just for the sake of not letting us have it, you give it away to the chinese so you can say "I still have this"

Yeah that is literally exactly what happened. The mail in BC used to go through the United States to get back to the capital because the US got mail running coast to coast before Canada did.

After the Chinese built the railway we tried to rip them off and kick them out but they stuck around. Now we just go with it.

>Woman telling her white knights to troll
You know what to do /pol. Don't stop.

>simply be friendly to non-whites
I'll be happy to wish them a safe trip home while they board the ship or plane
I assume this is hat you mean?

This, they have to go back

jesus fucking christ..
you people need slapped.

I'd rather live in a multicultural cultural mosaic than be a fucking burger.

People who self-identify as Atheist are usually Jews.

Why are alt-righties so terrified of the Chinese?

Are they worried there's going to be a Zerg rush or something? Higher SAT scores at the local high school?

I think it's just made up meme-bait.

>People who self-identify as Atheist are usually Jews.
That makes no sense. Why would non-believers be believers?

Seems to just be faggots from some other shitty corner of the internet. Haven't seen one of these flyers have Sup Forums as one of their "alt-right" websites.

>multicultural cultural mosaic
its funny how diluded you people are.
How are you going to contain all of these different races? Theyre going to mix eventually, then your going to look like brazilians.

Protip: they weren't mainlanders